From here to Eternally Slim

Well done CD!!!! What a brilliant loss!!! Good luck for next week aiming for the shiney!!

Lennis - Sorry you had a poo day at work!! Dont worry about the chocs, 100% back on plan today and you'll be fine!

Day 2 of Jillian done! Happy friday everyone!! xx

Morning All

Sorry the day from hell caused a Choccie fest yesterday Lennis :sigh: but Im sure that being 100% the rest of the time will count for something hun at WI time ;)

Well done Pesty for sticking it out with the Jillian thing....I dont know where you find the energy - reading your Diary is enough to wear me out sometimes with your hectic days!! :eek:

EF hope you're making the most of a couple of days off and having some 'you time'?

Im ready and raring to go for a 100% on plan week ! my mush is back to near normal size, so I no longer look like a big old Hamster
smiley-ashamed002.gif

and apart from my usual Physio appointments Ive nothing to stop me eating properly....OOOh I do have a half day appt on monday at Leeds general - MY PRE OP ASSESMENT DATE HAS ARRIVED FOR MY MAGIC EAR
smiley-excited001.gif
so hopefully it wont be too long now till the op itself :D

Well Im off to have a look at the ever increasing ironing pile :sigh: I WILL get somewhere near the bottom of it this weekend (before the next 3 washer loads of drying make up the next pile :mad:)

Hallo thar!

Have just about recovered from the horrendous week. Still need to go buy a microwave but other than that things seem to be settling down a bit.

Accordingly, have not been AT ALL good foodwise - so getting back on track today is imperative if I am to avoid a monday gain, which would be deserved if I did have.

CD your magic ear will be amazing. Will you be able to pull rabbits and long strings of brightly coloured scarves out of it?

And my namby pamby Southern pompoms are getting lots of practice in, ready for The Unveiling Of The Ear.

Do you need them for The Grand Opening Of The Freezer, Minxster?

I am sure my new freezer would welcome your sturdy southern pom-poms.

Now, I am going to need to stock this badboy up with healthy goodies. I cant imagine I can achieve that by a trip to Iceland. Who cares, bring on the king prawn rings!

I hope Im going to be able to pull my target award out of my magic ear, when I finally get it !!!:D
I have to have the Op then wait 3 months for my skull to accept the graft site before I get 'pugged in'

A lovely new shiney freezer waiting to be filled with goodies eh ;) I wish I liked prawns & fish:sigh: but I have to hold my nose and swallow before I taste them :(

JIMBOB I need them NAMBY PAMBY POMPOMS this week cos Im on a mission for a 3lb'er....so get shaking mi old mucka !!

MLM glad your nearly back to normal with the freezer and stuff!! I would love to have the opportunity to go a fill my freezer, its never empty enough to put new stuff in lol

JoT - why hello there!! Id like pom poms to if i may to spur me on with Jillian get the last few lbs off!

CD - Brilliant news about the magic ear!! I like that its magic, it should be harrry potter style so you can do spells without a wand :)

xx

*confession time*

I dont actually like King Prawns. It was just the only recognisable "Iceland" thing I could think of on the spur of the moment. I dont much like any prawns since "Poogate".

Well you're all welcome to enjoy my pompom action - but I don't know whether the effect of it will be reduced by having to go in too many different directions.

Maybe the Northern air will strengthen it, though.

Anyway, I'll be waving them like a good 'un, and I hope it works for everybody!

Well done CD thats a great loss!!!:D Go get that shiney girl, you can do it!! That magic ear will give you the ability to hear those pesky fairies from miles away.

MLM we await the grand opening of the freezer, will add my maracas to JoT's pompoms if you like. Actually the maracas are being shaken for all!!

Did my weigh in this morning, I lost 2lb :eek: which after earlier this week I thought would be impossible, I also got my 1/2 stone shiney :bliss:wooo hooo!!!:D

WOOOOHOOOO lennis well done!!!! :happy096: told you the 100% being good would outway the little work induced choccie blip :D

Well Ive woken up this morning to flipping SNOW :winter_brr: and its still coming down :( really hope it beggars off before Monday & my hospital appointment - were forecast quite a bit round here...not a happy bunny :mad: OH will have to drag me about on a sledge as I dont do snow too well on the crutches :rolleyes:

Know what you mean. Had to go to Leeds this morning. Opened the curtains and there it was in all its glory. Snow going over, thick fog coming back!! Need to go again tomorrow too. Bum!!!

CD, Well done on the loss, thats brilliant and so close to that stone now, you can touch it :).

Lennis, fab loss for you too, and that half stone shiney too. Its nice when you can claim it back, lol..

MLM, good news on the freezer front :).

Had 2 days off and they were pretty constructive. Doctors on the Thurs, shopping, and then Fri, house was accepted so move in on the 5th March!! Did some furniture shopping, so its now just the job to go.. Fri eve, was hard with him coming back, awful.. but its onwards for me now and no looking back. Much stronger now and feel I can do this.

Hope everyone is having a great relaxing weekend xxx

Many congrats on all the weight losses going on - it's fab for you all :)
Anyone who has gained - you will lose it next week.

I hope that all is going well with you all at the moment and that things continue to go well. I've not had much of a chance to catch up - have read through a few things. Hope all who aren't too well are feeling better though.

MLM - I hope things are looking up for you at the moment.

EF - am glad that things are looking up for you and fingers crossed on the job front - congrats on the house - hope the move goes smoothly and that things start improving even more for you hun - you deserve to be treated way better than you are being.

As for me - sorry I've not been about but am gaining weight like there is no tomorrow, so I've been avoiding posting on the boards at the moment. Gained 4.5lb's last week - and just can't get my butt into gear to be 100% or even anywhere near it!
Am currently 24weeks - due 9th of June - I want a home birth but that's not going well at the moment either as my GP is totally against it. I have an appointment with my midwife on Weds and am hoping she will be able to give me some way around needing my GP's consent! My last birth went so well and I just know in my heart that if I end up in hospital I will end up with a section which is the last thing I want. There is currently no need to a hospital birth - I'm not saying that if things start to go differently that I won't go to the hospital - as I will but would like to stay at home.

Sorry about the mini rant guys.
I do hope you are all doing well.

Good morning :)

Thanks Rosie. I think you are doing well, doing the SW plan and being pregnant. Don't beat yourself up for gaining. Do what you can and even if you just introduce more fruit and veg into your day, its way more healthier for you and the baby.

Started work this morning at 8am, and working straight through to 5.30pm!! A long day alright, lol.. Got my Mum coming over at 7pm, to collect some boxes. Going to go through the cupboards and pack what is mine from the kitchen and garage tonight while he is at football.

Have done something to my shoulder, so am in agony, must have slept awkward and at my daughters party on saturday, i did the Oops up side your head, lol.. so that might have a big thing to do with it too!!!

Have a good one and good luck with WI's tonight xxxx

aw ef hope your shoulder gets better, things will seem alot better once you are in a place of your own.
good luck all monday weighers

Back