From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

EF, excellent news about the house!! Well done everyone for losses and Rosie you are doing amazingly!! Your bound to gain a bit of weight with a baby on the way and so long as you are doing your best that will drop off once your little one arrives! Good luck getting the home birth!

Well i had an off plan wkend, my anniversary dinner has been delayed til next weekend now that the Chelsea v Birmingham game has been moved.

On the way home from the pub i twisted my foot which is now cut and horribly bruised! So Jillian was completed Fri and Sat but not yesterday!

xxxx

Hi all. Currently in the Frozen North, so can only post where I've got some phone signal. Just popped in to say Good Luck to the Monday people. I'm dancing...

Afternoon Folks

Just back from My Pre Op assesment at Hosp for my Magic Ear. Fog all the way there....snow all the way back :eek: settling over the tops too, but not too bad here in the valley now. Im all done & dusted, scanned, ecg, bloods, seen the nurse & doc and Ive said I will take a cancellation with 24 hour notice too if anything comes up. Sooooo just got to wait now for the call/letter to arrive between now & april (this is going to drag so much :sigh:)

EF great news about the house! hope you get some good news on the job front soon too;) hope your shoulder gets better soon.....once pulled mine reaching to get something that had fallen behind a cupboard.....flippin hurt!!

Pesty Were you anaethetised (sp?) enough at the time so it didnt hurt too much when you twisted your foot? :p;):eek: Ive woken up (in my younger more stoooopid days lol) with some cracking bruises where Ive taken a tumble in silly shoes & a vodka too many - but not felt the pain until I woke up next day :eek:

Rosie lovely to see you posting, I think you are doing fab even to consider thinking SW when expecting......just eat as healthy as you can at the Mo and things will sort them selves out when baby arrives. Hope you manage to sort out the home birth situation x

JimBob Its probably so flipping cold & snowing up t'north again cos it knows you were visiting :D

Right now Im home I can start Dancing for the Monday Weighers !
cancan.gif

Pesty Were you anaethetised (sp?) enough at the time so it didnt hurt too much when you twisted your foot? :p;):eek: Ive woken up (in my younger more stoooopid days lol) with some cracking bruises where Ive taken a tumble in silly shoes & a vodka too many - but not felt the pain until I woke up next day :eek:

Couldnt have put it better myself lol!! I was anaestatised at the time, i think it was more than half the issue!!

Glad its all sorted and on its way for the magic ear *tries to thinks of some whitty spells...fails* Im sure it will come around in no time!!

WI tonight, not expecting a loss but hoping not to have a gain, its one of those 75% good 25% bad weeks where the scales could go either way but i dont feel like ive lost anything and Jillian normally poos all over my losses so we shall see!!

Day 5 of Jillian completed last night, my foot was behaved until i grabbed it during the cool down, i think you all probably heard the screams from where you are! lol

How did the monday weighers get on??

im dancing for the tuesday weighers - good luck you guys!!!!

well last night i went to weigh in and put on 1lb!! i now weigh 9st 5.5lb and target is 9st 3lbs so just within target range still.....however me and mixy are doing a lil 100% challenge to get our arses firmly back in gear.....theres a diary in the diary bit if you wanna be nosey.

I didnt go to WI. You may all beat me now. I figured that I knew I had gained and I knew by how much so rather than dwell on it I would just focus on going forward. As a result of that decision, I made a SW chocolate cake, a fizzy jelly, and a SW quiche and ate better than I have in days.

I WILL be back at target next week. Oh yes. I will.

Hi - me again, popping in to say that as I stroll around in a touristy fashion, I'll be dancing for Veg & Pesty. Sorry I'm deserting you this week, guys. Back next week!

Thanks for the good luck wishes!!!

Well done Luverick!! You're doing so well to stay within range!!

MLM it doesnt matter that you missed WI, you ate better and we all know you will get it off next week!!

Hi JoT!! Hope you're having a good time!!! xx

wanting a good loss this week to edge me as close as possible to my 2 stone shiney (which was cruelly snatched from my grasp by the mahoosive holiday gain)

smiley-angry025.gif

BUT the tell tale signs of immement *week might just scupper my plans as I feel really bloated & on a short fuse today
smiley-angry020.gif
Hey Ho I will push on and try avoid the food fairies (I will hideout in the tank and throw any bad food straight back at em!!!) and Im making a pan Of veggie soup at the mo......It would have been Dyno ROd but some stoooopid bloody fool me forgot the green lentils,canellini beans,peppers
smiley-angry016.gif
(short fuse see lol
redface.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif
)

Im so determined to get a loss despite * week Im even eating yacky nasty chuffing fish again for tea 2nd day running!! Now if I dont get some results onThursday then its simply not fair
smiley-angry018.gif
:cry::sigh:

Gawd I really am hormonal!! :wave_cry:

Good luck to you Tuesday Weighers!

Thanks CD. Am already on my way back down on the scales after just a couple of days of being back on track. It was mostly food weight but now that's clearing I can fix the real damage. My jammy brother, who is in the early days of his journey still went to a wedding last week, and a birthday night out and lost 3.5 and got SOTW. Grr@men!!

Grrrr at men indeed MLM!!!! My OH daily eats toast with butter for breaky, 2 sandwiches, crisps & chocolate bars amoungst cookies, buscuits, tango, and the occasional visit to the chippy etc for lunch a SW dinner of my choosing which usually has chips and onion rings on the side for him, A morrisons sponge pud with ice cream and a pack of sweeties and lots of beer at the weekend.

This is his daily menu!! How much has he gained i hear you all shout.... HE LOST AN INCH AFTER 3 MONTHS OF LIVING TOGETHER!!!

HUMPF!!!! I so much as open the sweetie cupboard and i have a gain!!

Not too positive for tonight lol xx

Thanks for the dancing and positive vibes!

I lost 1lb this week, which I'm not happy about as I didn't WI last week. Nearly had a cry in group but determined to stick to plan this week. I've just had dinner and will finish it off with 5 scan bran with my HEA of cream cheeze and cucumber later on.

Hope everyone else did well!

Sorry you werent pleased with the loss Hasta!! As MLM has said im sure you'll have a great one next week and any loss is a good loss!!

I went to WI last night and also lost 1lb!! Really pleased as i didnt expect a loss! So 2lb til target!!

Day 6 completed of the Shred last night too and super speed soup for dinner so feeling pretty good :)

Good luck for Weds weighers!! xx

aww vegan....have a hug because you arent happy (((((veg))))) but that minxy one is right you know...1lb is fab!! and you know youy'd be telling us that if it was the other way round so there!!! and yes next week will be even more super dooper!

well done on wi pesty....now reach out and grab that target.....so close!!

Hi all am back again, hows everyone getting on?

am still doing sliiming world but dont go class anymore have lost 4st 9lbs in total now still long way to go.

Hey Tanny!!

It seems a bit quiet on here today! Well done for sticking with it and for losing so much already!! That's quite inspiring!! I wouldnt last 2 minutes without this place lol xx

Afternoon all......big grumpy pmt face entering the room :wave_cry:

well done Pesty on the 1lb'er.....target is sooooooo very close !!!!! :happy036:

HLV I know you're not happy - but 1lb is great! and you will probably have a whopper of a loss next week ;) (((big Dizzy Hugs)))

Dancing for all Weds weighers :banana dancer:

* week is getting me big time....I could fall out with myself today :sigh: Been to the docs to see them about starting some new tablets that pinderfields want me on for my migraines, my blood pressure is low ( theres a new one lol) so the doc says " have you noticed any dizziness when you stand up"? :rolleyes: I nearly asked her if she was taking the p!ss :eek: Anyway Ive got to go back next week & have it checked again, it may just be something and nothing or it may be my 'head meds' doing it.
Got my prescrip for my other tabs to take when I do get a migraine to try stop it in its tracks.....but the chuffin chemist hasnt got any.....or any of my other head meds :mad: so Im not a happy hormone fuelled bunny......and Im all bloated too. Oooooh that was a bit of a rant wasnt it :):thankyou:

Back