From here to Eternally Slim

Hi.

Today has been one rollercoaster day.. I have been offered another job.. this one being more of a developing career for me, working in the foster care team in social care. So have accepted this. Again start on Wed, so all go.. off to work again, so will pop on tomorrow.

Have a great weekend xxx

Wow EF......hows it feel to have so many choices in the workforce :D well done Hunni - you really deserve this x x xMorning all

Hope we all survived the Friday night food fairies??

last night when my OH came to bed (I went to bed earlier to be away from the fridge
redface.gif
) I wouldnt let him get into bed and was shouting "no no you're going to squash it!" he tried again but I was pushing him away and he asked me what he was going to squash.......I told him it was a chocolate crumble from Asda & IT WAS MINE
angry-smiley-030.gif
(guess I'm still a bit hormonal with the *week fairy
tongue.gif
)- and then started looking for it in bed
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Ive started talking a lot in my sleep since going on the Head meds.....but never about food before
redface.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Have a good weekend all x x

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on for a couple of weeks, just been in a really bad place emotionally lately but I'm on the up now. Had a 1.5lb gain last week but went this Thursday to WI and it was 3.5lb off :bliss:really happy with that. My brother and sister-in-law who are also doing slimming world have been coming round and encouraging me to go out with them for walks so that's really helped. Glad to be back. :D:D:D

EF congratulations on the job offer, maybe things are looking up for you too. xx

Good evening.

CD, I talk in my sleep quite often, have woken up the ex asking him if he wants a mars bar, another time, he came in the room and I shouted "if you are over 25, you can't come in" and also just a randon word - "magic roundabout" LOL.. Stress and medication really does it I think.. good job that Choc cake in your dream wasn't really in the bed, ,lol. I could not believe the job offers, 2 in 24 hours.. I was shouting and screaming like a little girl I was so happy, with tears of joy too.. Have been packing most of the day, almost done, don't take long to pack up 2 years worth of your life!!

Geenie, thanks for that.. Its been so awful this month, couldn't contemplate even getting through the hour at times. I hope things are better with you and well done on your loss :).

Back to work tonight, so quick dinner with my son and Im off. Enjoy your evening everyone, chat tomorrow xxx

just popping my head in the door to say hope everyone has a good week and the weigh-ins go well!!!
ive got a manic week this week and when i turn the computer off in a minute i dont know if it'll be switched back on for a good few days.
so i'll be dancing for you all as usual and if you could please keep everything crossed for me that tomorrow is a good wi after my 100% week! it is *that* week though so no guarantees!

Morning all!!

Im really ill so am going home from work in a mo but wanted to pop in and say a massve well done for losses and STS and to EF how unbelievably proud i am of you!! You deserve some good news and havnt just waited around for it to fall into your lap, you've worked really hard and deserved anything amazing that comes your way, it must be a huge weight off your shoulders!!

Day 10 of the shred was completed on Sat, sun i had a day off and im feeling rough so i might make an effort at level 2 later if im feeling any better, if not then i'll be asleep :)

xxx

Awww. Hope you feel better soon Pesty!! Go to bed and sweat out whatever it is.

I cant stay and elaborate I'm doing the taster session cooking for tonight - SW quiche, kfc, choc cake and ferrero rochers.

They are going home well fed.

Wow, you go away for a few short months and look at what happens! :eek:

Well done to everyone for sticking with this thing, as well as dealing with life in between!

Must be great to be so close to target, Pesty - congrats.

EF, I think I've gleaned enough about your personal situation to be able to decide that you're on your way UP!! And a girl in demand as well - superb stuff, and it can only be helpful for your positive thinking.

I've altered my stats on here as my 'temporary blip' has become a more permanent spare tyre, and I've retained the 14lbs I've put on with no prospect of losing them.

So, no longer in the '200 club', and I;ve had to reset my target date too - I had hope to be at target for my brother's wedding on 12th March, but that's right out the window :D

I'm just aiming to lose 7lbs by then to be realistic, and push on after that.

It's weird - when I weighed 20/21st, I was depressed because I couldn't lose weight, and thought I looked fat and dreadful.

Now I'm hoverring around the 15st mark and feel the exact same! :eek:

Will I ever be happy????

Nah :D

Ello Scanbran old chap. I had a good fondle of you last night while I was covering you in Nutella.

Welcome back :D

You are aiming to lose 7lb in 12 days to "be realistic"?

Actually, if you got properly back on plan and stuck to it 100%, it would be like a first week again, so it might well be doable. Good luck!! We shall cheer you on!

Cakes in oven now, so I can sit down and relax for a few minutes. Huzzah.

Well done, Minxster.

And I'm dancing - for you and Lurverick. You'd better do well, cos my legs are working really hard, and it's tough dancing when everything's crossed!

I was just thinking, Scanbran, you seem to have the opposite problem from the guy in your picture. There's no way that 15 stone is really fat, or anything like as bad as your starting weight. But you look at a reasonable sized guy in the mirror and see a hulk!

Keep coming back on here, and we'll keep you on the straight and narrow, and that 7lb will be gone in no time. And then the next 7lb. And then the next...

Welcome back scanbran - am sure that the 7lb's in 12 days is well doable esp if you are getting back on plan - as MLM said it will be like first week again. :) Fingers are crossed for you.

MLM - congrats on getting into the elevens and being -1 under target :)

I managed to get rid of 1lb this week, so am well pleased with that at the moment. Am currently trying to limit the damage that I've already done - as I'm still 7lb's above my lowest weight on SW so I'm hoping I can limit how much more I put on - and if I lose - that will be even better :) Now that heartburn seems to have started I may well be cutting out certain stuff - which will help the weight loss as well.

Hope everyone has a fab week and that the scales look favourably on you all this week.

Thanks Rosie!!! Congrats on your loss too, you are doing really well!

I have to say, I am a bit worried about my brother. He has been going to group since mid january and has lost 1st 5 already, last night he lost 1lb and it really upset him because all of his previous losses have been substantially higher. So he went out for a three mile run - determined to lose more again this week. But he really wasnt very well, so should have just been resting.

I understand him, really, I can see the determination and the focus, and that IS something he needs, but he needs to rein it in, and control it, and not let this become the be-all-and-end-all - because I know from experience, that it is far from that. It needs to be so much wider a spectrum, or target feels like a bit of a let-down.

helllooooooo! well i lost 2.5lb at wi on monday and that puts me at 9st 3lb-bang on target again :).

Well done, Lurverick.

I lost 2 1/2lb too - putting me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to that next shiny!

Well done Jim, Rosie, Luverick and Minxypoos! You guys really keep me motivated when my weightloss is slowing down.

I'm pleased today, lost 1lb even though i'm on my period! And..more importantly...got my 4 stone shiny!

wooooo hoooooo!!!! well done jimbobbins and vegan.......amazing girlies!!!!:D :D :D :D

Back