From here to Eternally Slim

Hello everyone

glad you got a nice tan EF, Hope everything Is ok with your daughter & the baby now?
well done for shifting most of that holiday gain so quickly:)

Happy Birthday Ronnie....only a 1lb gain?I'd consider that an achievement;) hope you enjoyed yourself hunni :p

Ooooh Pesty - that must have been a worrying time with the job :confused: glad to hear things a bit more settled now for you. Well done for keeping going with the Gym stuff.....I've seen spinning on the telly, it looks very intense!!

Well I missed WI AGAIN :mad: flipping dog sitting duties & my OH getting home late are really starting to do my head in a bit (though being full of PMT and a snarly BIATCH doesn't help I suppose :rolleyes:) In fairness * week only put in an appearance this morning...a flipping week late!! so I'm bloated up like a barrage balloon:eek:, and the scales wouldnt have been kind to me I don't suppose....but I was still miffed :sigh::p (being a pmt biatch:8855:)

Ooooooh Oooooooh ****NEWSFLASH****

I've got my fitting date for my magic ear :bliss::bunnydance: :party0019:

A week on Thursday, 29th Sept @ 10.30

- I will be wired for sound !!!!! :party0023:

Helloooo

Well, the Dukan didn't work, I was so bunged up after 3 days that I needed veg and fruit. So then I came off it and binged (badd..) and now back on SW as from yesterday. So its back to basics for me.

CD, great news on the fitting date :) how wonderful :)

Ronnie, that lb is justified, heck, how did you only put on a lb?? Well done :)

Pesty, that lb will be off in not time as well, good on you for going to the gym too. I'm joining one over the road to me, so I can actually walk it. Book in there tomorrow.

Work wise, its been pretty manic, trying to squeeze in level 2 and do it in a week as well as working, and did the test last night and failed :( by 2%. So sitting it again later this afternoon and again tomorrow if I have to. Otherwise, its off the course on Thursday. So crossing everything now, lol..

Looking at booking up Lee Evans at the O2 next Friday with my kids, would be a good celebration if I pass tonight :)

Hope everyone else is good? xxx

lol thanks guys however parents up this week so hoping for just another one on then will be getting my big arse into gear before my hols......

Morning all.
I'm back from a fairly long AWOL stretch: sorry to have left you all in the lurch!

So - welcome back EF. Glad you had a good holiday, and hope the numeracy is going better.
Enjoy your gains, Ronnie: sometimes they're just worth it!
Hiya, Pesty - I've posted on your thread.
Where are you Rosie? How are the littl'uns doing?
And nice to meet you, Mrs Squires.

Dizzmeister - wow! I'm starting already with the namby-pambies, so that they're well and truly flying by next Thursday for your momentous day. How long after fitting it does it take for you to be able to hear things? It must be an amazing experience.

Is that pretty much everyone who's been here recently? If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry!

I've just put a massive post on my "fred", about stuff that I keep referring obliquely to, but have been too terrified to post. I'm not going to go into it all again here, but feel free to drop by if you're at all interested.

Right, well, onwards and downwards. An EE day today, I think. Bye for now!

Guess what..:bananalove:I Passed:wee:. so am now officially a student Social Worker.

Now to get on with the rest of my life me thinks, off to a new gym tonight to register, its just over the road, so it will be in walking distance too. Food wise, Im pretty much back on track, I did have a few glasses of vino last night but I will count those in to my weekly allowance.

Jimbo.. good to see you, will pop in to your diary and say hi.

Diz, Pesty, Rosie, Minxy, Ronnie, hope all is well. This thread has gone very quiet. I need a challenge now, so gonna see what's on here to get me going again.

xxx

Well done EF on passing your exam hunni :553::girlpower:

Thankyou Jimbob for getting those namby pambys ready for next week ;) I will be able to hear as soon as they 'connect me' with my magic processer :D but they have to fine tune it on a computer while i'm there to get the sounds just right, so I may have to go back a couple of times after to get things perfect.

Ooooh I almost forgot - look what I got me at WI on Thursday :D
S49.jpg
:bliss: 2.5lbs off (but that included last weeks loss too as I couldnt get to class) So now I've got 6 weeks to bag me that 4 stoner before we go to Cuba, Do-able? (Just) bearing in mind I seem to average just about a 1lb a week and ALWAYS gain on *week:rolleyes:
Only problem is I got a bit silly last night and saw my OH eating Carte d'or Rum & raisin icecream:mad: and some of it jumped out of his bowl and into my mouth :eek:......and when I say SOME of it I mean about a 1/4 of a tub :eek::479:
so i'm on a mission the next few days of Reds with mahoooooosive amounts of superfrees to try undo the damage ;)

Off for a nosey on the Diaries now....being away Doggie sitting all week for BIL is seriously interrupting my social life lol

Well done on passing EF, that is wonderful news!!! Im so pleased for you!!!

Good luck for the gym too babe, did you sign up?? xx

CD - I cant believe you have got your 3.5 already!! Well done, you deserve it for all your hard work!! And what a brilliant loss to get you there eh!!

You're all putting me to shame!!

Been going through a few things and completely lost my appetite, it took a very strong word from my mum and my nan taking me out to lunch to force some food in me to get going again.

I can honestly say i didnt not eat on purpose, just the thought of food was making me feel sick.

Still i am ok now and damage limitationing until Wednesday, hopefully then its 100% til i go away on the 17 Oct xx

Morning all. I'm on the damage limitation too, after quite a bad eating weekend: massive Greek feast with friends on Saturday night - and then the leftovers yesterday. And I've still got more left, so I've brought the baklava into work today, cos it's too dangerous to have it around the house.

So I've decided I'll stay as close to plan as I can today, and during the day tomorrow, but from a cost (ie skintness) point of view, I do still need to eat these leftovers, but it will be in a controlled fashion. I think I can roughly calculate what's in today's food in terms of syns & HX's, so I'll be as close to on plan as I can.

And tomorrow night I'm going out for a memorial curry for my old boss who died 2 years ago, which won't be on plan, but I know what I'm likely to want, so I'll try and do a real proper flexi evening.

And from Wednesday morning, the curry will be over, the leftovers will be gone, and I can be 100%.

That's the plan!

hi guys been absent for a bit but have maintained. I go on hols sat week and guess what

:17729:I have joined a gym, pure gym in leeds, my membership starts when i get back from hols as not happy with me at the moment and knackered when i get home from work so cant be bothered with anything so plan is 4 lunch times a week

will be back on the forums in a month properly but probably just on this page for a bit beforehand

well done to everyone and sending you all my love

Morning

Pesty, Ronnie, CD, Jimbo, hope all is well?

Uni is well under way, very busy now, but have a half day off today, ready to go to see Lee Evans at the 02 this evening.

I've a date on Sunday, and also one next Sat night too. Hope one of those will be a good en, lol. I know the one next Sat, been friends with him for 6 years and he contacted me on FB, and asked me out yesterday, but he lives in Oxford, so he's coming down by train
(don't drive due to an parrifual vision problem), bless him, lol. x

Good afternoon

CD, I am sooo pleased for you. I bet it has transformed your life!! :)

Pesty, I went to meet the guy last Sunday, and we just didn't click. Im seeing the other one tomorrow night, lol.

Uni is going well, but so busy, my feet haven't touched the ground since I started. Lost 4lb's last week as well, but looks like I've maintained this week. I did book in some classes at the gym, but had to cancel those with working late. So something needs to give. Am stopping working on the way back from Uni now, as I don't then finish til gone 7pm and I can then get my social life back too. A balance at least!

Have a lovely weekend girls xxxxx

Hey hun!!

Hope the date went well? One of them has to be a gud un surely!!

Well done on losing 4!!! Something will have to give bt im glad everything is going well for you, its about time you had some luck!!

xx

Morning

The dates.. hmmm, didn't go as planned, he looked nothing like his pic. So have hung up my "dating" hat for a few weeks, so I can concentrate on loosing weight and going to the gym lol. I am speaking to someone else, but want to keep that going for a while before I meet him.

That 4lb I lost last week, I gained the whole amount :( this week, so am really pushing it now.. its like a yo yo, lol. Went to Aqua last night and that was good, just a shame about the men who like to perv at the side of the pool and giggle (how childish) while we all bob about in the water.. If they got in the pool and actually did the class they would find out just how good of a workout it actually is.. and not just their butts on the side of the pool! Hey ho.. it will make me think about going to that one again, but am off to Zumba tonight, then have Body Pump tomorrow night and 2 more Aqua classes on Sat and Sunday morning. That should get me back on track :)

My daughter has had complications again with her pregnancy, ended up at the hospital early hours of the morning, as she was bleeding, they gave her the all ok and she was sent home.. that little one is certainly keeping her on her toes. My other daughter ended up moving back with me on Friday night, as she has split from her fiance. The only thing is, that I had to toot out the spare room, so she has that room, new bed in there and a make shift wardrobe, that isn't that strong but will do for some of her clothes. Phewww, with all that and Uni, its busy right now.

Hope everyone is good CD, are you off on your hols now? This thread has got very quiet.. hope to speak to you all soon xxx

Back