From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks lovelies - I'm only in the bleedin' SIXTEENS at last!!! :D

2.5lbs off at weigh in scraping me to 16st 13.5lbs! I just made it by the skin of my teeth - so happy!! :)

Feels brilliant that the gain is gone and I'm back at my lowest weight again.

Anyway I'm off to update my stats as I need a shower then bed for another busy day. Absolutely loving my new uni life. Its so hard to juggle with work but i've honestly not felt happier or more content in pretty much my entire life, and its only week one. Career wise, money wise, relationship wise and family wise everything is good. Feeling truly blessed at the moment :)

Quick foody update -

Thur 25th Sept - EE
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Mozzarella (hexa), sundried tomato and pesto salad with lots of greens - 4 syns
Tea - Chicken subway salad - 3 syns
Snack - chewy d - hexb
Total - 7 syns

Not a great deal of food today, but I'll be making up for it tomorrow as it's 'treat night' - off out to Cosmo with Chris for an all you can eat buffet. I'm not going mental I promise but going to have a good time and try some new foods. They do sushi so I'm going to give that a try, only ever had the MNS fake sushi before.

So so happy for you. Well done! Xx

FAN FREAKING TASTIC! I can't remember what the 16s look like, can you describe it for me?! I am still in those pesky 18s, not healthy!

So chuffed for you, you have worked so hard!

xxxxxx

Thanks guys, I'm over the moon to be out of the 17's at last. That number has been stalking me for far too long!

Hoping I can lose a couple more pounds this week to give me a bit more breathing room. Feeling a lot more relaxed now I'm back to my lowest weight, getting so sick and tired of losing gains that from now on I've got a new strategy of not even allowing them in the first place. One night off a week is as far as I'm going to go from now on until I meet target.

Last night was that night off and although I ate super light through the day the evening was pretty bad - tikka massala, shared a rice, half a naan, a muffin later and a few drinkies! :p It's only once a week though and I really need the freedom my night off gives me, I mean even 'normal' people have a treat day from time to time.

Today I've been back on plan 100%, a place I plan to stay until next friday. Had a long lie in as I felt so rough this morning from the drinks (only had 3!), didn't get up until 2pm. Food has looked like this, now plan for the rest of the evening is to cuddle up and watch a movie. I love my lazy Saturdays.

Saturday 27th Sept - EE
Brunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
Tea - SW beef and tomato casserole with swede mash (3 syns) and peas
Supper - Blackberries topped with Danio (1 syn), jelly (1/2 syn)
Total - 4.5 syns

well done on being back in the 16s and sounds like you've made a great start to uni. Really glad you've planned some lazy time too, it's so easy to burn out when you're juggling uni with working.

Congrats on getting into the 16's! Glad to hear you're so much happier at the moment, everything is certainly looking good for you.

Aww thanks guys! Loving these 16's- looked in the mirror tonight in the loos at work and for the first time in ages I actually didn't look fat, which was nice! I can't wait to see where the next couple of stone are going to take me. Today I wore a size 14 dress and size 14 cardigan, felt so good!

I completely forgot to update my food yesterday so doing 2 days today so I'm all caught up. Since curry night on Friday I've been bang on plan which has been good.

Sunday 28th Sept - EE
Brunch - SW spag bol - hexa
Snacks - grapes, cucumber, tomatoes, hot choc (10 syns)
Tea - SW quiche
Total - 10 syns

Monday 29th Sept - EE
Breakfast - Banana, chewy D cereal bar (hexb)
Lunch - Tuna light lunch - 5.5 syns
Tea - SW veggie quiche
Snack - cucumber battons dipped in philly (hexa), grapes, tomatoes
Total - 5.5 syns

Had another busy day of lectures today followed by work until 10pm. Thankfully lectures don't start until 10am tomorrow so I get an hours lie in which will be nice. Just heading up to bed now to unpack and repack my bag. Life is none stop from Sun - Wed! Catch you all later, hope all is well. xxx

Another speedy food update before I hit the hay! Feeling absolutely exhausted today and went slightly over on syns thanks to a sneaky work hot chocolate. Still haven't eaten a great deal though and I'm hopeful for another loss on Thur, been doing so much walking this week!

Wed 30th Sept - Green
Breakfast - Crunchy nut with barely any milk - 6 syns
Lunch - Tuna (hexb) Light lunch - 5.5 syns
Snack - hot choc (hexa) + 6 syns, chewy D (hexb)
Tea - SW veggie quiche
Snack - cheese (hexa)
Total - 17.5 syns

Another speedy food update before I hit the hay! Feeling absolutely exhausted today and went slightly over on syns thanks to a sneaky work hot chocolate. Still haven't eaten a great deal though and I'm hopeful for another loss on Thur, been doing so much walking this week!

Wed 30th Sept - Green
Breakfast - Crunchy nut with barely any milk - 6 syns
Lunch - Tuna (hexb) Light lunch - 5.5 syns
Snack - hot choc (hexa) + 6 syns, chewy D (hexb)
Tea - SW veggie quiche
Snack - cheese (hexa)
Total - 17.5 syns

Your doing well at Uni, I've been back 2 days and had 2 awful days with all the freshers food stalls.
I've got my pack up today though I'm not messing about like this or my 2 weeks at Uni ill be heavier and back to square one

Your very quite hun, hope Uni is going well for you and you did ok at weigh in :). Miss ya loads :hug99: xx

Back