From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Yey, it's hump day already! Once today is done the weekend is practically in sight. Not that its gonna be much of a weekend for me, with another deadline looming for my Human Bio module i'm gonna be chained to the books, but at least I get to WI! 3 more sleeps... I want that next award sooo much, feel like I've been chasing it forever!

Yummy EE day today, though I'm having a sarni for lunch so thats already 6 syns biting the dust! Might actually be easier to do it as a green day and then i have the extra hexb and can just syn the ham in my sarni! Its pasta for tea so red isnt really an option... Amazing how much planning we have to put into SW sometimes! Its definitely a lot easier when I take salad for lunch!

Morning Bevvy, have a great day! :)

40 minutes walking a day is definitely going to make a difference to your body, if not on the scales, with the way your clothes are going to feel! God I couldn't imagine walking to work so hats off to you that is a change in lifestyle for sure!

I think you should have today as a Green day, makes alot more sense :)

Morning Bev :), hope you have another smashing day on plan hun. Green day sounds like a good option, will save some syns that way. Pasta for tea sounds lovely with lots of superfree. Only another 3 nights as you said and then your award will be waiting for you ! :D Bet you must be pretty excited, must be hard to concentrate on the bio module :p . Hope you have a fab day hun.

Kay xx

Popping by to sub! Hi! You've done amazing :)
I also got the Aunt Bessies mix which also ended up in the bin, i'd been looking forward to it all day Meh! I figured the inbuilt restriction of it being gone when it's gone was better than buying flour etc....oopsies!
Also totally agree about the CNC! Could have munched my way through a box just watching SvS the other night...although that would have been my days food pre last week, i'm not much of a meal eater (but trying) and would just eat bowls of cereal all day.

Anyhoo, waffled enough, just wanted to say hey :) x

Hey Bev!

Sorry to hear your original pancakes were such a flop (or slop should I say!) - we bypassed Shrove Tuesday by heading to the cinema after work - we finally saw Dallas Buyers Club and loved it! Was it you who said they wasn't keen on it? I know Sophie (Tetris) wasn't that fussed, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anyhoo, with the egg/banana pancakes combo, can you tell me how to do it please? Is it just beating two eggs and mashing in a nana and then chucking it in the pan?

You have done really well this week, I am sure you will get that 2lb loss!

Thanks love xx

Em - Hope you have a great day too! Yep, green day makes a lot more sense, just feels a bit weird doing a green day and eating a ham sarni, lol! I'm amazed at how quickly I've got used to my walk to work now. It's only 20 minutes each way but uphill on the way back so I can definitely feel it working. Like you say even if it doesn't show on the scale and extra 3 hours walking a week will help loads with making my legs more toned etc :)

Kay - Haha, it's hard to concentrate on the biology anyway, was losing the will to live yesterday! Will be so glad to get this last coursework out of the way with. Would absolutely love to get that award at the weekend, definitely feeling more conscious of what I'm eating this week and making more of an effort to get the superfree in and plan healthy snacks etc. Hope you're having a lovely day!

Pixie - Hey and welcome! Thanks for the lovely comments. Those pancakes yesterday made me sooo mad, I was the same and really looking forward to them all day long. No wonder they were selling them off cheap in the shops eh! :rolleyes:

It seems everyone here is addicted to crunchy nut! I really want to buy a box at the weekend for a treat but I'm conscious it'd go in no time. Really need to look up how many syns it is...

Charley - Yep hun the pancakes are just 1 banana mushed up and mixed with 2 eggs. Even a non-cook like me can make it, pretty yummy too and you can't taste the egg as the banana goes all caramelised, yum yum!

I quite liked Dallas Buyers. It isn't a favourite of mine by a long shot but I thought the film was well done. My only complaint was that it seemed a little long, but I was starving and sat in a freezing cold cinema so that probably didn't help!

---

Work was such a bore today! Had to do those E-learning things which take absolutely ages and are incredibly dull, ah well it's over now thankfully. Off to do some coursework in a minute, just thought I'd update my food and stuff first.

Chris is off work this week and decided to try a new recipe for stuffed peppers, so having it for tea later. The only problem is it has bacon, but even on a green day that's only 2 syns per slice with all the fat removed. Should just have enough! Hate syning ham and bacon though, but otherwise on a red or EE day I'd go way over on syns.

Week 30, Day 2 - Green
Breakfast - Mixed berries and ff yoghurt
Lunch - Ham sarni on 2 slices wm bread with tomatoes - 2 x hexb + 3 syns
Snack - 0% greek yoghurt with 2 tsp of honey - 2 syns
Tea - Red pepper stuffed with cream cheese and bacon, mixed veg with pasta and Loyds tomato and garlic sauce - 2 x hexa + 9 syns
Supper - Grapes
Total - 14 syns

Aiming for red days for the rest of the week now till WI!

Have a good day guys xxx

Oh no fair! :(
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394037632.071132.jpg
Think they may have to be a weigh in treat, 25g is just dinky! Sorry CNC lovers xx

Hi Bev, just popping in to subscribe! What a fantastic loss so far :D I've not managed to read your whole diary just yet but I will do later when I get some free time. I'm looking forward to hearing about your next WI!

Pop over to my diary when you can, I welcome new friends :D

Danielle xxx

Hi Danielle! Nice to see you here, I'll pop over in a minute to subscribe to your diary. Please don't feel the need to read the whole thing though, you'll be bored to tears! xxx

Oh no fair! :(
View attachment 127665
Think they may have to be a weigh in treat, 25g is just dinky! Sorry CNC lovers xx

Ugh, yeah it really is, I could easily have a 50g bowl without even thinking about it! Definitely too many to have for breakfast on a regular basis, I hate wasting syns on breakfast! x

Ugh, yeah it really is, I could easily have a 50g bowl without even thinking about it! Definitely too many to have for breakfast on a regular basis, I hate wasting syns on breakfast! x

Lol ditto x
Feel like the grinch who stole Christmas though lol x

Morning guys, i'm sat at work waiting for my shift to start. Its soo windy this morning, after my walk I arrived at work with my hair looking like a bush!!

Yummy red day today, felt like I ate LOADS yesterday so toning it down a bit today.

Have a good un guys xx

Morning sweets :) hope you have a nice day xx

Have a great day honey.... hope the weathers better on the way home xx

Thanks Pixie and BCP - my day and the weather improved as it went along. Hope you both had lovely days!

---

Well what a day! Work was really tiring today as lots of systems training, but hopefully that's the worst out of the way with now. By the time I walked 25 minutes to my car and picked up Chris from home to do some food shopping it was nearly 4.30pm. So them we quickly tidied the house ready for a visit from his best friend. Had a lovely catch up over tea and now he's gone I'm about to get stuck into some more study. Really don't feel like doing it, but my coursework won't write itself unfortunately! :rolleyes:

Food wise had a bang on plan red day. Toned the portions back a lot from yesterday as last night I went to bed feeling over-full and kinda bloated. I think those peppers that Chris did for tea last night were enough to be a meal in themselves, without the extra veggie pasta on the side. My OH is definitely not a fan of portion control, typical bloke!

Week 30, Day 3 - Red
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Ham sarni with tomatoes on 2 slices wm bread - hexb + 5 syns
Tea - Tuna mayo (4 syns) and cheese (2 x hexa) jacket potato (hexb) with side salad
Snack - Grapes
Total - 9 syns

I'm starting to feel really apprehensive now about WI. I just can't wait to see how I've done, but I'm worried in a way as I know if it's another small loss I'll feel disappointed. I don't want to have do to constant red days to get good losses, I love my diet atm just the way it is. But at the same time I don't want to lose 1lb a week for the rest of my journey. While any loss is fantastic, with 7st plus left to lose 1lb a week means target won't happen for almost 2 years! So as happy as I am with my diet I'd prefer to shake things up to try to encourage the weight loss to speed up a little.

So yeah, I know that Saturdays WI is going to be the decider as to whether I continue as I have been doing, or whether a more strict approach is needed. If I don't get at least 2lbs then I'm going down the red route. As much as I love red days though I don't want to have to do them EVERY day, but if its what my body needs to get a higher number then so be it! I'm really hoping I get a decent loss this week though... 2lbs isn't asking the earth, especially at my weight!

I'm sure you'll get a bigger loss this week, you are certainly due one xx

Sorry to put a dampener on it but it took me almost 2 years to get to target lol I know it seems so slow when losing 1lb a week and everything but really, you're changing habits for life so stick with it you're doing great. Hope weigh in went well? X

Sorry to put a dampener on it but it took me almost 2 years to get to target lol I know it seems so slow when losing 1lb a week and everything but really, you're changing habits for life so stick with it you're doing great. Hope weigh in went well? X

I've been at it 2 years and I'm no where near a proper target weight.... but I'm delighted to have gotten to where I am and will just see where I get to :D

Thanks hunny, you're totally right and I'm just impatient. So long as it comes off in a healthy way that's the main thing, but if I can get bigger losses by trying more red days hopefully it'll be worth it. Whether it takes a year or 3 years I'm going to do it, like you say it's a lifelong change, not something i'm going to stop doing when I reach that magic target number. Hope you're having a good week. My WI isn't until Saturday morning, i'm just doing my usual thing and stressing! :D

I've been at it 2 years and I'm no where near a proper target weight.... but I'm delighted to have gotten to where I am and will just see where I get to :D

You've both done absolutely brilliant. Like you say its a marathon and not a sprint. I just get impatient sometimes. You look amazing BCP, not long now till healthy BMI! xxx

Back