From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Brilliant loss Bev! Have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, Bev! 5 stone - that's amaaazing!!xx

Congrats hun :) you've done amazing! xx

That's my girl :wee:xx

Well done Bev, that's bloody fantastic! You must be very chuffed!!

Well done on resisting the golden arches. I'm currently sat with my daughter and niece, both eating maccy d's whilst I pretend I don't care!! Could really handle a quarter pounder with cheese right now but not gonna let it get the better of me!

Congrats again Bev, really pleased for you. xx

Wooohooooo!!!! That's fab news! So have you got another 'official' stone award from SW? :D

You go girl, here's to another great week! Will you be weighing in next Saturday aswell?

Thanks guys, I'm feeling on cloud 9 at the minute. I couldn't have got where I am without all your help and support, it really does mean the world. Friends and family are brilliant too, but they don't understand SW or what it's like to have such a huge amount of weight to lose. You guys never fail to inspire and motivate me, so big hugs and thank you to you all!

Haha, that sounded a bit like an acceptance speech at the Oscars! Although 5 stone is now gone FOREVER I still have 7.5 stone left to lose, even if I was starting from scratch that's an incredible amount. I'm just so proud of myself for getting this far, but still when I look at the big picture the journey ahead seems so daunting. Definitely need to take it week by week and just focus on my mini goals. Only 5lbs to go until 5.5 stone, so that's my next target to aim for.

As I managed a 3lb loss this week I'm not going to be changing things around diet wise. I'm beginning to think the slow loss weeks were caused by me getting too extreme with the calorie counting and causing my body to cling onto every last bit of weight! It's the only explanation really, as apart from skipping the 'cheat night' I've eaten more yummy SW food than I ever did when I was combining the plan with calorie counting. Either way, hopefully I've got my mojo back now and teeny losses are a thing of the past. I know I can't expect big numbers every week, but 3 weeks of 0.5lb and 1lb losses was so disappointing, hopefully the 'bad patch' is over now!

Was kinda annoying that the C didn't have a 4 stone award to give me, only a sticker for my book. I usually stick them on my kitchen cupboards and have quite a little collection going on, so will have to remember to keep asking until I finally get one! Annoys me that they aren't a bit more organised, I'm sure they'd be the first to notice if I forgot my money! :p Sounds like a little thing, but I love that moment of sticking the next certificate up, really helps me to see how far I've come.

Anyway, after WI we went to ASDA, picked up some food, saw Lego Movie at the cinema (not my kinda thing at all, but went for Chris) and off to his parents for dinner. After a quick stop at Morrisons on the way home for one of those awesome salads, I'm now curled up on the sofa for the rest of the evening. And I don't plan on moving, unless its for food, drink or a hot shower :D Uni work can wait 'til tomorrow. I feel like I need a proper chill out!

Plan for the rest of the week food wise is to make sensible healthy choices and stick 100% to SW. Would love to see 2lbs+ on the scale again next week so determined to do everything I can to make that happen. xxx

Wooohooooo!!!! That's fab news! So have you got another 'official' stone award from SW? :D

You go girl, here's to another great week! Will you be weighing in next Saturday aswell?

Thanks hunny. Yep, I've got 4 'official' SW stone now and 1st pre-SW! Yep it's Sat WI again for the next 2 weeks and then switching to Mondays xx

Well done Bev, that's bloody fantastic! You must be very chuffed!!

Well done on resisting the golden arches. I'm currently sat with my daughter and niece, both eating maccy d's whilst I pretend I don't care!! Could really handle a quarter pounder with cheese right now but not gonna let it get the better of me!

Congrats again Bev, really pleased for you. xx

Thanks Ron I'm over the moon. Well done for resisting the maccys too! It's one thing to walk past, but quite another to go in and sit with someone eating it, go you! xx

Week 30, Day 5 - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - 5 syns
Lunch - fish (batter removed) and mushy peas
Snack - chocolate - 7 syns, mixed berries topped with ff yoghurt
Tea - Burger night fakeaway - Cheese (hexa) burger (hexb) with 200g skin on wedges (hexb) and superfree salad
Total - 12 syns

Was going to make Kays yummy SW cheese cake today but I really don't think I'll feel hungry after the fakeaway! Feel so proud of myself for having a post-WI red day, that never happens, I'm normally inhaling carbs by this point!

Tomorrow Chris is making home made pizza! He's even making a wm bread base for me so I can class it as a red day still and use my hexb's, it must be love! :D

Have you seen that the new book slimming world are bringing out is fakeaways? They're the meals I do best so hoping to find some new ones in it! I'm having burgers tomorrow night, looking forward to them :) x

Have you seen that the new book slimming world are bringing out is fakeaways? They're the meals I do best so hoping to find some new ones in it! I'm having burgers tomorrow night, looking forward to them :) x

Oooh I can't wait for that one. Had no idea either! Thanks hun. Enjoy your burgers, hope they turn out better than mine. Chris didn't cook them right and I'd eaten half before I realised they were a bit cold and pink in the middle :rolleyes: Yuck!

Oooh I can't wait for that one. Had no idea either! Thanks hun. Enjoy your burgers, hope they turn out better than mine. Chris didn't cook them right and I'd eaten half before I realised they were a bit cold and pink in the middle :rolleyes: Yuck!
Oh dear! I just cook mine in the oven, they always come out pretty well. I bought one of those burger presses off ebay, and they make them such a nicer shape! X

Back