From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Bless you Hun revision has mashed your head lol
Were in June Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bless you Hun revision has mashed your head lol
Were in June Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol :D you can tell she's studying hard ! xx

Well done Bev! I'm sure you'll smash your targets in June.

Lol @ Von/Kay - my mind is mashed! I knew what I meant anyway, even if no one else did! :p also von while I get the chance, well done on your loss! Can't wait to have a good diary catch up and get all up to date with minis! xx

Thanks for all your supportive comments and kind words. I just can't wait until Thursday is over now, I'm absolutely sick to death of text books and revision!

Definitely finishing early tonight and having some chill time with chris, these next 4 days are going to drive me over the edge, I just know it! There's just so much work to cover that I've no idea how I'm going to get it all into my head!

I'm just relieved I did well on the coursework so I only need 40% to pass, surely I can manage that.

Anyway at the minute my mind is drifting from study and I keep thinking about other things. I'm so determined to get my 7 stone award for next wi. Going to try and plan some exercise in next weekend to balance out the extra cals. Might see if chris is up for badminton or a long walk. Ooh and I'm also restarting c25k a week on Monday too so that'll be good. I can't wait to get active again! X

Omg, well done Bevvy!! You're flying through your weightloss journey. Next time you weigh in you'll be in the 17's and have your 7stone award, I know you can do it!

What's your club 10 by the way?

Your food today sounds great. What's this salmon one pot thing?

Have a fab afternoon xxx

Omg, well done Bevvy!! You're flying through your weightloss journey. Next time you weigh in you'll be in the 17's and have your 7stone award, I know you can do it! What's your club 10 by the way? Your food today sounds great. What's this salmon one pot thing? Have a fab afternoon xxx

Thanks Hun, the salmon one pot thingy is lush, I found it on the BBC good food site. Will post you a link when I get the chance but basically it's asparagus, new potatoes, roasted tomatoes and salmon - yum yum!

Hope you've had a good weekend Hun. Ooh n what d'ya meal my club 10? I thought that was 10% weight loss unless I'm getting confused with exam brain! Xx

Evening hun :) how are you ? I miss u when your not around, but I know your busy with revision. I also cant wait till your exams are over, we'll have our Bevvy back :p xx

Evening hun :) how are you ? I miss u when your not around, but I know your busy with revision. I also cant wait till your exams are over, we'll have our Bevvy back :p xx

Aww Kay I miss you too! I can't wait till it's all over and I can have a life again. Sick of being cooped up at home studying, it's driving me nuts!

Diet wise I'm great but mentally I'm starting to feel really drained now. Only 3 more days though! How are you? Hope you've had a good week. Are you planning in doing the salad challenge again anytime soon? I'd definitely fancy giving it a go after exams x

Aww Kay I miss you too! I can't wait till it's all over and I can have a life again. Sick of being cooped up at home studying, it's driving me nuts!

Diet wise I'm great but mentally I'm starting to feel really drained now. Only 3 more days though! How are you? Hope you've had a good week. Are you planning in doing the salad challenge again anytime soon? I'd definitely fancy giving it a go after exams x

Aww I feel for you hun, but only 3 more days, yay ! Yep salad challenge keeps rolling every week for people to join :p. This week there is 4 of us doing it. I'm fine thanks hun, nervous about Thursdays weigh in, my sister has confiscated my scales :rolleyes: she says I'm getting obsessive about the numbers, I know she's only trying to help but I feel on edge without them. Anyway not long now hopefully. 2 weeks left to my op and I want my 4 stone back so badly. I was in the 11's before now I'm back in the 12's. I gained 3.5lbs so hoping I've lost that on Thursday to get me back to where I was. I wont keep u hun, hope u have a lovely sleep and good luck with the rest of your revision. I'm going to have an early night myself now. Night night hun speak soon xx

Aww I feel for you hun, but only 3 more days, yay ! Yep salad challenge keeps rolling every week for people to join :p. This week there is 4 of us doing it. I'm fine thanks hun, nervous about Thursdays weigh in, my sister has confiscated my scales :rolleyes: she says I'm getting obsessive about the numbers, I know she's only trying to help but I feel on edge without them. Anyway not long now hopefully. 2 weeks left to my op and I want my 4 stone back so badly. I was in the 11's before now I'm back in the 12's. I gained 3.5lbs so hoping I've lost that on Thursday to get me back to where I was. I wont keep u hun, hope u have a lovely sleep and good luck with the rest of your revision. I'm going to have an early night myself now. Night night hun speak soon xx

Night night Hun. Sleep well!

Serious high five to your sister though, I think she's right about the scales. Hopefully you'll find it helps you stop stressing as much. I'm sure you'll get your 4 stone back Hun, you can do this!

Good luck for Thursday and enjoy the salad challenge! I'm going to join you after exams are over, want to shift as much weight as possible before uni xx

Fantastic loss bev! Well done Hun x

Thanks Rochelle! Looking forward to catching up on your weight watchers journey, will be interesting to see how you find it xx

Morning guys!

Last night was great fun as just before bed my big ginger cat decided to rebel against his new litter tray (probably because it has a lid) and did a massive poo on the stairs! Grr! Cleaning poo up at 11 at night is never good.

Anyway the fun didn't stop there, when I was fast asleep Chris suddenly woke me up talking absolute rubbish about letting a maid in. When I told him he was talking crap he started shouting, only at this point did I realise he was still asleep! Anyway I had to turn the light on full blast and poke him until he woke up. He was really apologetic after, not that he could help it really, but he fell straight back to sleep whereas I was completely awake for hours! So yea, not the best nights sleep in the world.

As for study, I honestly feel like I've had enough. I'm absolutely burnt out with it all. I'm taking it easy today and doing things at a steady pace with lots of breaks. If I'm honest I wish the exam was this afternoon now so I can just get it over and done with.

Sorry for such a moany post. I'm just getting to my limit now and want my life back. Thursday can't come soon enough! X

Morning lovely :):) awww sorry studies been a bit poo ! I know you probably feel a bit cut off at the mo and its easy for me to say 3 days will fly by because I bet each hour feel like a day ! I think taking regular breaks as u have said is a great idea. I think your brain needs a rest too sometimes otherwise it can be quite draining. Space your day out with regular short breaks, that might help take the edge off the stress. Its one of those things that you'll have to see through but at least you can break it down and try and make it a bit more easier for yourself. Sorry u didn't get a good nights sleep, Chris's story along with the cat made me laugh :giggle:, maybe a nice brekkie or a hot cup of choccy might make u feel better. Anyway will let u carry on with your day, I'm always here whenever u need to chat hun. Take care xx

Wow, I really do have 'exam brain' - I forgot to post my food!!

Having a carby green day today, quite looking forward to it for a change as red is pretty much my staple diet now. Bit of a random green day as I'm having bacon, but I read recently that 85g of bacon on green can be used as a hexb. Amazing all the things I still don't know about sw!

Monday 2nd June - green
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Lunch - jacket potato with cheese and beans - hexa x 2
Snack - grapes, muller
Tea - lloyds bacon pasta - hexb + 4 syns
Total - 4 syns

----
I'm having bad cravings to weigh in again today! After 3 pf visits since wi I'm pretty confident I'll be in the 17's now, but will wait till 'official' wi in 13 days. I know I could get too obsessed if I weigh in all the time, at least I'll get a nice surprise for next wi hopefully :) x

Morning lovely :):) awww sorry studies been a bit poo ! I know you probably feel a bit cut off at the mo and its easy for me to say 3 days will fly by because I bet each hour feel like a day ! I think taking regular breaks as u have said is a great idea. I think your brain needs a rest too sometimes otherwise it can be quite draining. Space your day out with regular short breaks, that might help take the edge off the stress. Its one of those things that you'll have to see through but at least you can break it down and try and make it a bit more easier for yourself. Sorry u didn't get a good nights sleep, Chris's story along with the cat made me laugh :giggle:, maybe a nice brekkie or a hot cup of choccy might make u feel better. Anyway will let u carry on with your day, I'm always here whenever u need to chat hun. Take care xx

Thanks Hun, hope you have a lovely day! Gonna be taking lots of breaks and catching up on rest today, don't want to burn out before the exam and I think I'm in danger of doing that. Always appreciate your kindness and support, can't wait to catch up with you properly next week when all this exam nonsense is over with! Xxx

I would definitely advocate relaxing before your exam. I completely burnt myself out during my last year at uni and well things didn't go to plan because my brain was just scrambled. If you can, just briefly read your notes the day before, have a nice relaxing bath and get plenty of sleep (that's if Chris doesn't wake you up again!)

My DF (also called Chris, maybe it's something about the name?) almost suffocated me while he was asleep. I woke up to him shaking me and shouting something that didn't make any sense and the next thing I know he was trying to put a pillow over my face! Managed to wake him up but it took all my strength and I have to say it was a rather scary experience. The only crazy things I've done when asleep was rearrange furniture. When I was at uni I managed to take all the cutlery out of the kitchen drawers and put it into neat piles, move the tv out of my room into the bathroom, take all the canned food out of the cupboards and put it in the sink and then I woke up lying on the floor of my room while all my clothes were in neat piles on the bed. The bed was at a 45 degree angle away from the wall mind you and I had kind of built myself a fort from all the sheets and duvet covers I had but that's beside the point!

Enjoy your rest day and I'm sure you'll do really well in your exam.

Thanks Hun, the salmon one pot thingy is lush, I found it on the BBC good food site. Will post you a link when I get the chance but basically it's asparagus, new potatoes, roasted tomatoes and salmon - yum yum!

Hope you've had a good weekend Hun. Ooh n what d'ya meal my club 10? I thought that was 10% weight loss unless I'm getting confused with exam brain! Xx

Ooohhh that sounds delish! I soooo need to try that, I'll have a lookise on the BBC website.

I meant what weight is your club 10 lol, like what do you have to weigh to get your club 10 award? :) xx

Back