From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Dublin is so much fun! I read most of this thread and your story is so inspiring, I want to lose 6 stones so wish me luck xx

Poor Chris I can't believe he broke his finger or how he did it the poor dab :(

You sound so chuffed to be back at uni, lots of good things to look forward to again for you lil miss globe trotter :) Looking forward to your weigh in post in a few days I don't think the damage will be that bad you seemed to do lots of walking while you were away it might have cancelled out a lot of the guiness xx

Hey Bev! Long time, no post (been off the wagon AGAIN!).

Just caught up on your diary, you are doing so amazingly well and you look bloody beautiful - good on ya, girl!

Glad you enjoyed Dublin - I had a holiday there with friends (a long time ago, think it was 12 years!!), we had an absolute blast. Hope you are enjoying your uni course. xx

Eep hope his finger heals quickly!!

I'm glad that you've had a good time :)

Thanks guys!

Only a whistle stop post tonight, but got some good news - I stuck to plan 100% today! Yay! Feeling proud of myself as the first day is always the toughest. Not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow night but I know at the same time I'll have faced it then and I can get any gain off next week.

Day 1 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
Snack - 2 nectarines
Tea - Chicken stir fry with noodles and soy garlic sauce - 4 syns
Supper - Danio - 1 syn
Total - 5 syns

Balls! 6lbs on, oops! I told you I had a good holiday! :p:eek: In the past a gain like that would have really bothered me, but I don't regret my fab holiday and I feel really refreshed and re-motivated for SW so it's all good :) Got 10lbs to shift now to my 8 stone award and determined that will happen by the end of October, no more treats (apart from usual syns) until I get there!

Had another 100% day on plan and bought loads of healthy food tonight so I'm determined to get it off next week, or at least half of it. I want this gain gone ASAP!

Having a hardcore low syn week to give my body a good kick up the bum to shift this gain. Starting from tomorrow, I had a comfort hot choc at work today as I was dreading the scales this evening. Glad its done with now! Onwards and downwards!

Day 2 - Thursday 11th - Green
Breakfast - Chewy D
Snack - Banana, hot choc (hexa) - 6 syns
Lunch - Mushrooms stuffed with garlic and cheese (hexa)
Tea - Sausages (3 syns), egg, beans and mushrooms with brown sauce - 4 syns
Snack - Muller
Total - 10 syns

Ah but what a fab time you had! All that Guinness weight will be off by next week you're a pro at this. You've got the right attitude towards it and I'm really pleased that you haven't let it deter you :) How did Chris do and how's his finger? x

Thanks guys, oh and Chris lost 1.5lbs, the bugger! He ate more than me! Grr!

Ah well, today I feel a bit better as I've got the telltale signs that * week is about to hit town, usually I retain water like crazy beforehand so hopefully I might be able to get the whole 6lbs off by next weigh in if I'm lucky.

Just looked back at yesterdays post and LOLed when I say I completely mucked up my greed day by having sausages, what a newbie mistake! lol

Anyway, todays food is looking like this:

Day 3, Fri 12th Sept - EE
Breakfast - Grapes and muller
Lunch - Hunters chicken (hexa + 3 syns) with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber and beetroot with dressing (2 syns) - 5 syns
Snack - Banana
Tea - Chicken subway salad - 2 syns
Snack - chewy D - hexb
Total - 7 syns

Quick update with today's planned food before I go out and meet my friend for a catch up. Feel like I'm finally getting into the swing of this SW lark again which is nice!

Didn't get up until 12 so its a weird one food wise today:

Day 4 - Saturday 13th Sept - EE
Lunch - Tuna mayo (3 syns) sweetcorn and cheese (hexa) jacket potato with salad of lettuce, beetroot, tomatoes and cucumber - 3 syns
Snack - Grapes, muller
Tea - Roast chicken with SW style roasties, mash (3 syns) roasted carrots, onions and parsnips, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy (3 syns) :eek: - 6 syns
Total - 9 syns

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Sorry I've been really crap lately and haven't had much time do do diaries, with uni and work things have been a bit mental to say the least! Can't wait to see how everyone is getting on though xx

Afternoon Bev :wavey:, the bunny is back :p. Just catching up on diaries. I hope your doing well lovely :):). Wow sounds like you had a fab time in Dublin :p. Thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary, it really means a lot to me ;). I hope your having a fantastic week hun and well done on your smashing losses and well done to Chris too lol !

Kay xx

Hi Cheesethief, welcome back, in the zone already mate? That's fab going. Well done. x

Morning guys - just! Can't you tell I've changed to the evening shift, my sleeping routine has gone completely out of whack already. I'll be glad when I start uni properly next week and I'm forced to get up for 6.30 am and break the cycle. It was my first day on my new team at work yesterday, all last year I worked 9am -1pm Tue - Sat and now I'm doing Sunday 1.30pm - 10pm and Mon, Tue, Wed 6pm - 10pm. Definitely not the cushy shift I'm used to, but one the plus side it seems a lot more relaxed in the evening and after 9 there is pretty much nothing to do except natter for an hour! :D

As you can imagine though working at that time makes things really difficult food wise. There's a canteen but although its subsidised the food isn't so healthy, mainly panini's and baguettes though occasionally I've spotted a wholemeal roll on show. They do have 50p fruit salad though, which I haven't tried yet but looks fairly nice, albeit teeny! I've tried to be good by getting organised and taking loads of fruit to work and then having a quick snack when I get in at 10.15, it's not like I'm going to be straight away as I need an hour to wind down. Anyway, yesterdays food looked like this, amazed I managed a syn free day on a long Sunday shift, get in!

Day 5 - Sunday 14th September - EE
Lunch - SW style spag bol with cheese (hexa) - yummy!!
Snack - Grapes, banana
Supper - SW quiche with tomatoes, peppers, bacon and garlic mushrooms - also yummy!
Total - 0 syns!

To say it's not that much food I didn't feel ravenous or anything, which feels good! The first few days on plan for me I'm always absolutely starving so it's nice that is starting to trail off again, phew!

Food for today looks pretty similar to yesterday, I'm using up the rest of the spag bol and quiche (both off the SW site) but as they are so delicious I don't mind repeating meals. Can see me having a lot of quiche over the upcoming months, it's so light for after I get in from work and only takes a minute in the microwave to have a warm meal on my plate.

Day 6 - Monday 15th September - EE
Breakfast - Shape yoghurt - 1 syn
Lunch - Spag bol with cheese - hexa
Snacks for work - Chewy D (hexb), banana, sugar free jelly - 1/2 syn
Tea/Supper - Quiche with garlic mushrooms
Total - 1.5 syns

Star week is really annoying me this month, I know its about to start but it hasn't yet and I can't wait to get it out of the way with, especially with weigh in coming up on Thursday. I always bloat so much before hand so it'd be nice to lose some of that before I face the scales again. I'm really proud of how well I'm doing this week so want the results to show on the scale. Never thought I'd see the day where I'm willing a * week to arrive, but here I am! :rolleyes:

Got to go now and get on with some more of my course pre-reading, I'm starting to think I'm going to have no time whatsoever when uni starts for real next week. I'm so excited though to get things going, it'll be amazing to be finally doing the course after years of planning and hoping!

Hi C.T. WOW your not far off the 16's now what an inspiration you are!!

I must give myself a kick up the bum as I've just got back from holiday and all in all put on 5lb AAAAAGH so now I'm out of the 21's AGAIN I see to keep yo yoing around there and it's getting really annoying! Still determined to get to that 18st in the first part of next year though, I better pull my finger out!

Anyway congratulations you really are doing it, must feel great, and good luck with uni next week xx

Back