From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Woooo!!! Didn't know our team could win as well, is that because we have good overall losses? Cool!!!!
xxxx

Hey!
Sorry for not posting my weigh in, i was a embarrased because of the fact that i remained the same! i am disappointed but i am back with a vengeance! so this week i just want to stay on it 10000% no matter what!
lets hope i can make up for the weight loss next week!

good luck guys!
suki

Busy day so far but all good... better go get some work done!
xxx

Hi guys,

I have some mental problem! i have all the reasons to do this but when i am on it, i am not tired, nor am i hungry! i feel absolutely fine! but there is this voice in my head that says, i can eat something! maybe just for a day??? i just dont understand what to do!
I am so stressed out and frustrated! if i woke up in the middle of the night im thinking about how to stick to cd.....in the morning when i wake up im all worked up!
i just dont know what to do anymore!

sorry for moaning guys but this is really doing my head in! i just feel fed up and teary!

:(

Have you thought of trying SS+ with the shakes plus a green & white meal? Everyone says the losses are just as good, and maybe it would be the best option for you to beat that little voice?
I had been planning to go back to SS after a month of 810, but after losing 5lbs last time think I may switch just to SS+ after all... I can be more flexible and still get to goal. Could be right for you too?
Hang on in there honey, sure the others will be along soon with more good advice...
xxx

hey Katy,

i am not really fussed about eating at all but just its this little voice that does my head in...lol.....and i dont want to do ss+ either because i get carried away. I just want to remain on ss for a bit and see some weight loss to motivate me and then i could move to ss+

i dont know what to do! i am trying to stay on this 100% today, lets see!

:(
suki
thanks for your help:(

Morning! I am trying for 100% today too, as I picked yesterday and was so pissed at myself. Time to screw my head back on and carry on!

Suki stay strong xx

bring it on then quizz, lets drink ( a shake..lol) at a 100% today! i shall update later at night!

we can do this!

besides i want to be the biggest looser for the team this week...lol....( i am feeling very competitive)...:p do you fancy taking me on??

hehehe!

And the results are in!!!

We only had 3 results this week,

Quizzicalgrrl lost 3.05% of her body weight :clap:
Which is extra amazing since she is already over 20% down!!!

Next we have Flobble (Fi) who despite a bit of a shaky week managed to lose 3.38%!!! Well done missus!!! :happy036: That is fab at any stage of the diet!

And in the lead we have our Team Biggest Loser this week losing a staggering 3.98% we have Red11 (Emma) :winner:

9679-albums1009-picture5651.gif

:party0019:

Well done to all our losers this week!!!
ooooohhhhh thankyou,i feel like i star lol..sorry not been on for a few days ,been really busy...
thankyou..heres too another good week.
emma.xxxxxxx:thankyou:
xxxxxxxxxwell done to all of you

morning ladies..
just sending lots of good luck vibes today..:p:p:p
this diet is sooo hard some days,im out today with my family,i know they will all be eating lovely food ,i will have to have a lovely water:rolleyes:
im out next tuesday for my daughters birthday,i have decided that i will eat but only protein..:D
hope your all well.
emma.xxxx

Back