From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Quizz, that is fantastic. you must be so pleased.
Well done. :winner:

Hi all ;-)

Well done Quizz!!! Go you! so jealous :D

Hope you are all having a nice week... its sunny, its wet, its warm, its windy, its sunny again!!!! Thats pretty much what im having to deal with here. The washing is on and off the line all day! LOLOL But, having a good CD day, actually a good CD week...just hope the scales like me on Monday for WI day.

2 weeks til i go on me hols...alright, its only down to Lincolnshire, but its a break for us, and a huge break from work!!!! Bring it on. Planning on sticking with it best i can, possibly ss+/810 to keep me in the CD mood, but letting me enjoy myself at the same time. :p

Still debating about whether to go out on saturday with DH, he wants to go to the cinema and then out for dinner - but i really grudge paying for a skimpy dress-free measly salad whilst on CD, and dont fancy getting funny looks if i decide on a CD bar and a coffee!!! lol Its kind of putting a damper on the thought of going out at all. God, im never happy.

Now off to pick child #1 from nursery and come back home to finish off housework while kids paint! Then to decide what to cook everyone for tea.

Enjoy your evening all.

Ive had too much coffee today...think ive drunk 5 espressos. :D:D

anni
xxxxxxxx

Hey everyone...
I had a great day today... wont post it here as posted in seperate thread in main forum.. but I am still happy~!!

Great loss quizzi.... I would very much like a 4 next Monday!! where do I order them from? :)

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Tilly, l just read the thread you posted the link to - brilliant! You look great in the photo. Well done.

weigh-in: 3lb loss for me this week.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Hi all

We are doing well with losses this week!!:D:D

So, any great plans for us this weekend?? Im hoping the weather brightens up as i want to go into Glasgow shopping tomorrow with my mum and neice - the only problem is taking a 3 and 4 year old with me on the train for over an hour!!! How to keep them amused??? hehehehe And if they spot theres a toliet on it - well, thats all the fun they need, i will be back and forwards like a yoyo the whole journey!:confused::confused:

Decided to have 'date night' tomorrow, go to the cinema and see if anywhere sells a plain chicken salad that will fill me up....while i foam at the mouth as DH scoffs a delicious steak or burger!!! Why am i doing this diet again??? lolol:p:p

Been dealing with demons the past 2 days, should i continue/should i stop CD??? But, today i feel much more positive and after reading more inspirational stories here - im going to keep going to the bitter end. Just hoping i can maintain after all the hard work and effort to get there.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay positive and catch up soon.

:vibes:

Anni
xxxxxxx

Thanks Disney!
Well I have just jiggled my target weight, putrely because I feel that now having lost half the weight, I am just not sure I want to go as low as I thought..
I might renogotiate with myself nearer the time, but for now, I am happy...
Had dd sports day this morning first one they have managed in three years because of the rain, it was nice..

Another 100% day for me, hope you are all doing well.

x

Great

Hey Disney! What a result! Maybe this week we can win the team's challenge!

Tilly, l just read the thread you posted the link to - brilliant! You look great in the photo. Well done.

weigh-in: 3lb loss for me this week.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Keep On!

Anni! You have come so far! Keep on!

You are a brave lass for taking the wee ones on a train. Shopping in Glasgow is delightful for sure!

XX

Hi all

We are doing well with losses this week!!:D:D

So, any great plans for us this weekend?? Im hoping the weather brightens up as i want to go into Glasgow shopping tomorrow with my mum and neice - the only problem is taking a 3 and 4 year old with me on the train for over an hour!!! How to keep them amused??? hehehehe And if they spot theres a toliet on it - well, thats all the fun they need, i will be back and forwards like a yoyo the whole journey!:confused::confused:

Decided to have 'date night' tomorrow, go to the cinema and see if anywhere sells a plain chicken salad that will fill me up....while i foam at the mouth as DH scoffs a delicious steak or burger!!! Why am i doing this diet again??? lolol:p:p

Been dealing with demons the past 2 days, should i continue/should i stop CD??? But, today i feel much more positive and after reading more inspirational stories here - im going to keep going to the bitter end. Just hoping i can maintain after all the hard work and effort to get there.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay positive and catch up soon.

:vibes:

Anni
xxxxxxx

Hi ladies,
I have sent a message to quizzi about joining your group.
I think being in a group will help me stay focused!!
Anyway, Hi all, I'm Charleen and I lost 9lb in my first week, I have next weigh in on Thursday, so fingers crossed its a good one!!

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome! We are both Char (mine is short for Charlotte!)
9lbs is an awesom result. I will submit our numbers to Irene.
Tilly -2
Me -4
Disney -3
Anni?
Moti-9

Whats the most you guys have lost in a week then?
Im aiming to be under 13 stone by the end of this month.
Then, Aug 17th Im maid of honour at my sis wedding, so idealy would like to be at least 11 stone something!!
Can't imagine being that low!!

Hi moti, :welcome2: to Team 26.

The most l have lost in a week is 9lb (first week), 2nd week was 5lbs.

Back