From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Good Morning Girls! It is the start of a new week! How is everyone feeling?
As a team last week we lost 17! How cool is that!!! I submitted it to Irene via a message here but I don't know if she got it, I will have to check back.
It is kind of overcast and muggy here in London today, which means.. it is a great day for drinking water. Let's try to get it in before 2. xxxx

Morning,
Thats a good overall loss!
Im hoping to get a loss of at least 4 pounds this week, fingers crossed.
Just had me banana shake and jus about to have my first pint of water.
Hope everyones ok x

Hello hello hello all!!!

welcome moti! Well done on your first week ;-)

I've had a great weekend, albeit a naughty foody one - so really didnt deserve to lose 2lbs this week!!!:eek:

Hoping to get under the next stone by next week as ive been losing the odd pound, then 2...so hoping for a biggie next Monday - all in time for going on my jollies.:family2:

Well done to you too Tilly...2lbs off for good!

Just in from WI and gym - off to have my bar and a coffee mmmmmmm

Kids behaved on the train at the weekend, we bought summer dresses in town and i even bought my neice a bright pink Boob Tube!! (is that really what the young ones are wearing???):cool::rolleyes:

Went to the cinema to see The Hangover (soooooooo good!) and DH treated me to some dinner.:):)

Mondays come around far too quickly!:cry:

enjoy
anni
xxxxx

it's ok with lots of ice. I prefer choc tho.
I have a bit of a dilemma cos I'm a bridesmaid on aug 17th and have a size 16 dress that nearly fits and am pooing myself it's gonna be top small,

I think I like the chocolate orange best which everyone else seems to hate.

My weigh in was last night and I STS so kind of gutted about that.

I think you will fit your size 16 dress with no trouble xxx

Hope so, just waiting for it to arive from littlewoods x
This thread is very quiet isn't it?

:talk017:

This is me livening the place up a bit!!!

How is everyone getting on??

Had a good day today, still to have my bar and coffee though...oh and some lovely senna to get me moving!!!:eek:

I decided to treat myself to a lovely hair colour today (grey bits really starting to show!) and picked a caramel brown!....somehow its turned out really dark, almost black! With my um-pale skin, it doesnt really suit lolol Im hoping drying it helps lighten the effect.

Got my wee ones nursery graduation tomorrow (yep, you graduate from nursery these days) so trying to look my best with decent hair. lol Just made fish and chips for everyone, and it smelled divine...so that was my Q to get upstairs and do the dyeing!

Hope you are all having a great week. Quizz, no worries with STS, you know it will balance out eventually :)

Ive set myself a little summer holiday challenge, lets see if i can do it.

take care all

:grouphugg:

anni x

Anni that is so cute about graduation. Have they learned a song or anything?

Moti how are you getting on today?

Disney.. any news?
Tilly, what's up? xx

Hi, good morning!!
Hope u are all doing ok, Im still on the ball and 100% SS!!
Cant beleive how easy im finding it!
Mind you, I work evenings so I dont get the smell of dinner tempting me, but yesterday my collegue ordered chow mein and it smelt lush, but I knew if I had some, it wouldn't be worth it, didnt even entertain the thought!
So now Im just waiting to see if the weather cheers up as I arranged to take my little boy to a local park that has a big paddling pool, but dont look like it will get any better, so toddler group it is!!
Weigh in later on, so will post my week 2 results soon!

Hi everyone, sorry l've not been on the board much recently. It's been a busy week with work & nursery/school end of term events, our schools finish tomorrow lunchtime. Also l've been getting organised for going on holiday tomorrow afternoon (we're away for a week, staying in south west Scotland, about 2 hours away).
Weigh-in for me tomorrow morning - l'll try & post what l've lost before l go. If l don't manage to get back on the board before l go l hope everyone has a good week - be good! :D

Last edited:
Moti!

Well done you for not giving into the dreaded chinese.

How was the weigh in?

xx

Hi, good morning!!
Hope u are all doing ok, Im still on the ball and 100% SS!!
Cant beleive how easy im finding it!
Mind you, I work evenings so I dont get the smell of dinner tempting me, but yesterday my collegue ordered chow mein and it smelt lush, but I knew if I had some, it wouldn't be worth it, didnt even entertain the thought!
So now Im just waiting to see if the weather cheers up as I arranged to take my little boy to a local park that has a big paddling pool, but dont look like it will get any better, so toddler group it is!!
Weigh in later on, so will post my week 2 results soon!

Been for weigh in, and have lost......
4ibs!!!
I'm happy with that, I am now 13.1lb.
Can't wait to get into the twelves.
Oh, bridesmaid dress came from littlewoods today in a size 16, it fits everywhere, but, it's a side zipper and I can't do it up about 3 inches from the top. I'm hoping another stone lost will make it fit, or is that a bit ambitious?

weigh-in: 2lbs lost this week.

Moti, well done on losing another 4lbs, that is fantastic. :happy096:
If your on SS l think losing another stone by the time of the wedding is very achievable. Just think how fab you'll look.

Last edited:
Aww thanks Disney, I hope I manage to get to lose it!!
Well done on your loss too XX

Hi everyone,
Havent been on the board much the last few days as have been really busy... hope all is ok....

I have been getting to grips with the 810 week, not done that well really in that I just couldnt eat enough of the food I was supposed to have!

I gave it up as a bad job and have decided to do ss+ for a week next week so i can say I have at least done my food week...

Will have a bit more time next week, so will post more then

xx

Back