From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

morning ladies..
just sending lots of good luck vibes today..:p:p:p
this diet is sooo hard some days,im out today with my family,i know they will all be eating lovely food ,i will have to have a lovely water:rolleyes:
im out next tuesday for my daughters birthday,i have decided that i will eat but only protein..:D
hope your all well.
emma.xxxx

Good luck red11! i am sure you can do it! think of all the birthday you will be attending later in the year in a size 12 dress! wow!;)

I ve called in sick just to get my head around doing cd....how mad!...i hope it helps considering i have to make the hours up!:(

suki

I am a little taller than you suki and I have fake boobs so I don't think I will ever be in an 8 top :(

wow!

Fake boobs? wow thats amazing! i want to seeeeeeee them...hehehe!
I want fake boobs too now...:( considering not much will be left after i am a size 8!:wave_cry:
But oh well! even if you wont be a size 8 , 10 should be good enough! imagine that thin waist with lovely boobs:D

gorgus!

hehehe!

suki

I had to have reconstruction to my boobs after some surgery and that is how come I got the implants. But, they put them in when I was 200lbs and now that I am smaller I look like bloody Jordan and they are too darn big! xx

well ladies ive failed:cry:,ive eaten some of the kids chips:confused:im so mad at myself. ..totm :booboo:come today too..going ta try and put it behind me and get back on track straight away..
hope youve all had a good day
emma.xxx
wow fake boobies!!!i want some lol.xxx

i am sure you will look gorgus with them quizzi!....sorry about the surgery though:(

Red11, i am really struggling as well! i cheated on a plum! imagine how stupid! the plum wasnt even worth it! but i am determined to stick to it and never give up! i guess atleast we are still trying, maybe one day soon we will be 100% experts!

sorry to hear you (we) are struggling!

btw i wonder where slimpossible is???

suki

i dont know where she is hun,hope shes ok.
we will try our best to be 100% cambridge diet angels,:D
take care emma.xxxx;)

Hello everyone, just about managed to catch up with all the talk of shakes and boob jobs. :)

Sorry for my absenteeism, I am a samaritan and worked a monday night shift 1am -7am then worked all day then did my thursday evening shift so was basically a the walking dead by the end and didn't manage to come on here.

It's amazing that we are all struggling together but hopefully we will help each other through.... Last night it seemed like every Samaritan on shift was buying chips or eating biscuits (the only perk) and I had my chicken shake! I thought I was going to break but I managed to come through it, I have eaten loads of protein in the last few days though....

I have new scales that seem to weigh me about 3lb lighter than I am so not actually sure what weight I am, just can't wait to be in the 15s!!! But despite being in ketosis my brain seems to have an adversion to weight loss and will force me to sabotage myself before I get any real progress!!! :(

Sorry random rant.... just trying to get my minimins groove back...

Oh and by the way Emma you are a star you should feel like one!!

the suns out here today ands it made me think of summer being fat again:cry:!!hopefully that wont be the case..todays a brand new day...
come on ladies we can do this;)
well done SP for resisting all thoses lovely goodies...
hope you all have a good day..
emma.xxxx:grouphugg:

Hopefully? what do you mean Hopefully? By summer we are all going to be hot to trot, I'm thinking I should put in an order for slimfinity bikinis all in size 8-10!!!

Like the idea of us all hitting the beach... lol! Haven't had a bikini since I was 16, & I remember being convinced I looked fat in it... I was less than 9st 7lb then!!! Scary how our heads mess up the things we see in the mirror. I will never be that weight again, being realistic, but aiming at 11st at which I'll feel good I know and will be at the top end of a healthy weight for my height.

Looking at the sizes discussion from yesterday... I am still in my 16s, but they are loose now and look a million times better. And things that haven't fit me for years are back in action!!! Like having a whole new wardrobe, but without the outlay!!!

I don't think I'll ever be slimmer than a 14. Even when I was slim (dim & distant past) I was a 14, being tall and having (once upon a time) an hourglass shape. More of a swiss roll shape right now, but it's coming back!!!! Still, as someone said, it's not the number on the scales or on the labe of our clothes that counts, it's how we feel and look. And it's gonna be GREAT!!!!!
xxx

Hi katy,

i just saw at you weight loss its amazing! i was wondering how long have you been on cd for? i would die to fit in a size 14:(

SP good to have you back!

suki:rolleyes:

Like the idea of us all hitting the beach... lol! Haven't had a bikini since I was 16, & I remember being convinced I looked fat in it... I was less than 9st 7lb then!!! Scary how our heads mess up the things we see in the mirror. I will never be that weight again, being realistic, but aiming at 11st at which I'll feel good I know and will be at the top end of a healthy weight for my height.

Looking at the sizes discussion from yesterday... I am still in my 16s, but they are loose now and look a million times better. And things that haven't fit me for years are back in action!!! Like having a whole new wardrobe, but without the outlay!!!

I don't think I'll ever be slimmer than a 14. Even when I was slim (dim & distant past) I was a 14, being tall and having (once upon a time) an hourglass shape. More of a swiss roll shape right now, but it's coming back!!!! Still, as someone said, it's not the number on the scales or on the labe of our clothes that counts, it's how we feel and look. And it's gonna be GREAT!!!!!
xxx

Been doing CD ss since late November, two weeks off for Xmas and Feb has been an SS+ & 810 month as I was working away a lot. Planned to go back to ss this month but going to stay at 810 for a while and see if the weight continues to come off, as it's helpful for me now to try and handle having food back in the picture.
But CD really does work!!!!
We will all get to be 14s in the end... I can't wait either!!!
xxx

Hey Team

How are you all doing?

I have been a bit absent from Minimins this week and it is really taking it's toll on me. I am feeling really demotivated and am eating for britain, not carbs but still eating. I'm sure I'm not going to lose anything this week or even might gain which will throw all my plans out of sync.

I just want to do this but everytime it's going ok I sabotage myself, I'm trying to go SS 100% but with the weekend coming up I am sure I will mess it up. I might do the hibernation diet and just sleep my way through the next 5 months...

I just feel really low and figured that this the venue for me to throw my little pity party.

:(

Slim, don't be sad... you are our cheerleader!!! Hang on in there, honey, and try going strictly SS - I have found in the past that taking a break from food is a big relief and can really get you focused on goal. If you think it would help, I'll happily give you my place in the team so you can put your losses forward and be a team member as well as leader... that might help you to stay motivated.
I have been doing fine up to now as a loner-gal, so I'd be OK, I know it. Let me know what you think... it seems unfair that you are our main gal but don't get to be a 'proper' team member!
xxx

Back