From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Thanks for pep talk Slim, you sound in great fettle this week! And all set to hit that first goal... hi Quizz, how are you? Hope everyone is good!
xxx

Sorry you've had some stuff going on, Flobble... is everything OK now? Well done on the 3lbs loss! Don't think I have lost at all this week, will find out tomorrow...

xxx

Hey Flobble, turn that frown upside down!!!

3lbs is an awesome weight loss!

I was peeved because I have only lost 3lbs this week then I thought about it, if I lose 3lbs consistently then I will be letting the skinny woman trapped inside me out early for good behaviour (I thought she was serving a life sentence!).

The thing is with CD you expect these massive losses week on week and some people actually get them (not me) but fundamentally slow and consistent is better than fast and unreliable. 3lbs a week is just half a pound short of what cambridge say you should lose and you have lost 10lbs in two weeks!

that is amazing by any stretch and means your average is 5lbs a week. One weeks loss means nothing, it's about putting it into perspective, you are losing more than average, you are almost a stone lighter than you were before you started this and so is your hubby!

Well done Chuck!

Wow I think we are going to have our first team birthday!!! :bday:

Whoop Whoop!

:party0023:

We should have a virtual party with mix a mousse jelly and tetra ice cream and a big old cambridge chocolate muffin with cambridge chocolate frosting, I don't know if we could fit all 21 candles on it though QG ;)

Woooo! Yay birthday Quizz! What are you doing to celebrate?
xxx

Good morning girlies... here's a fab 100% day for all of us... I have been letting things slide a bit but my WI later should get me back on track. (I am NOT expecting good things, put it that way!).

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Quizz!!!! Have a great day, and don't forget that CD choc muffin-cake! Hugs,
xxx

First things first ..... Blow out your candles.... :candle1:

9679-albums1009-picture5998.gif

OK guys, reporting in after this weeks weigh in... 1lb. Not a huge amount, but possibly more than I deserve this week... and VERY special as it brings me to an overall loss of 3 stone.... woooo!!!!

So happy.

Quizz, hope you are out there partying honey!
xxx

Flobble, thanks for the support... I am so happy, it may be just 1lb but it's 1lb in the right direction! Well done everyone else, too!
xxx

Hi JOJO,

I dont know about if there are any spaces in this team, slimpossible could tell us however you can stay here for support ( not that i can give much...lol) and you can support us as well!

good luck

suki

Yup, Slim knows the most about the team, so she'll be along with an answer when she can... thanks for asking, though... if there's no room here, you will find a team, don't worry! And meanwhile, as Suki says, we will support you!
xxx

Anyone around today? Tis eerily silent on this thread!!! Hope you are all good, honeys...
xxx

Back