From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

SEx mad you are Dawnster. And at your advanced years....

How lazy am I my girlies? - I actually bought Weightwatchers bacon instead of trimming fat from normal bacon. Weightwatchers sausages, free range eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans.

Can anyone guess what tomorrows breakfast might be?;)

Can't believe I spent Friday night in Asda and not the pub:p

Anyway, just heard today this year's works Christmas Party (yep, it soon comes around!) is a Medieval Night at a local castle (Lumley Castle in Co. Durham) - it includes 2 goblets of mead/wine as well as typical 1595 food.

What did you eat in them days again Dawn?
;)

:eek: :eek: Dawn is not old, young wee thing :eek: we are exactly the same age

Brekkie sounds fab, christmas do sounds even better :D

x

Forgot to say in my PMSL laughing state at Dawn and Lorrayne, I was sorry to hear about your gain however really pleased to see your attitude. What I love about you Steve (one of the things anyway :eek:) is that although you can certainly 'gain big' you also have the ability to 'lose big'. So, it will come off pretty quickly. I have faith in you and I am rarely wrong :)

Have a great weekend. Not sure when you are seeing Sarah, Lorrayne, Dawn etc next but rest well, it sounds like you will need it.......................:eek:

Gail x

Stevie baby - what have I done wrong? You haven't been to see me! You've been to Dawnies, Chelsea's and JoTs. I'M HURT. * said with a lilt in my voice *
You can seriously go off some men - QUICKLY!

Serious stuff - HexA + B synned (assuming they were standard portions) would be 12, Rice synned would be 15. So stick with EE and flexi it.

:p scallops too!

oh no! starving at 2.20am - not good!
I agree, to DIE for!!
I've been starving all day but manfully (or should that be womanfully) managed to stay 100% !!! No crisps, peanuts, or wine. Although I have had a couple of sneaky rums.

See you've joined the night owl brigade! Just off to bed though now as it's 03;40 here!

Have a good weekend Steve. Who are your team playing tomorrow I wonder?

Forgot to say in my PMSL laughing state at Dawn and Lorrayne, I was sorry to hear about your gain however really pleased to see your attitude. What I love about you Steve (one of the things anyway :eek:) is that although you can certainly 'gain big' you also have the ability to 'lose big'. So, it will come off pretty quickly. I have faith in you and I am rarely wrong :)

Have a great weekend. Not sure when you are seeing Sarah, Lorrayne, Dawn etc next but rest well, it sounds like you will need it.......................:eek:

Gail x

Thanks Gail - I translated that as I'm one big loser! - thanks a lot kid:p and to think I though you were different.....;)

Sarah here is the menu for Lumley Castle - I can actually see their Union flag flying from my window as i live on a hill:cool:

Menu
First Remove - BARON'S BROTH - Homemade vegetable broth served with wholemeal bread

Second Remove - FYSHE WITH POTATO - Fish with creamed potato, topped with cheese served in a scallop shell

Third Remove - SPARE RIBS - Succulent ribs served in a red wine sauce with herbs

Fourth Remove - CHECKYN IN MEAD - Chicken cooked in mead sauce, jacket potato, salad and basil butter

Fifth Remove - APPLE CRUMBLE - A delight to end your repast

Mead & Red Wine
Vegetarian options available
Times - Dungeon Bar opens at 7pm, called to feast at 8pm (please note times may vary).

A so-so menu for £35 but hey, the company pays for it, so sounds ok to me:cool:

So to my own menu.

Today, after yesterday's shenanigans,

I had the WW bacon medallions grilled with tomatoes and ww sausages (x2) and fired eggs & toast (HEXB) 8 syns inc. spead.

Lunch I went all mediterranenan, well, Greek to be precise having the HEXA Feta (42g) cubes with cucumber, mixed peppers and tomatoes - padded out with more traditional salad & 2syns with a good for you dressing (50ml)

Later decided to forego a hot meal and had chicken breast with more salad and used the extra HEXA & B for crisp bread & Laughing Cow. I needed a crunch fest, but avoided crisps and associated syns.

Black coffee, diet coke, banana, apple & a Muller Light were the fillers of choice today.

Tomorrow will be a little more tricky as I'm out on the march with the ramblers and a rucksack on my back.

Valerie, Valerah! - come on pop pickers - join in:cool:

I've got a splitting head just now as almost knocked myself out earlier when got up quickly and cracked the top of my head on a shelf/wardrobe! - still a bit sore and a nice egg on display:eek:

A danger to myself sometimes.....

For those that didn't know I'm going hiking tomorrow to a place with the wonderful name of Blubberhouses! - sounds like a perfect place for a SW group to me - apprently nr Skipton, West Yorks not too far from Leeds.

Have a great Sunday everyone. Pray for sunshine!

Steve
Dazed and dizzy lol

Do you get to have a "Plus One"?

Please sir, please sir, Me sir! I love Lumley Castle!

Can I get to top of the list by being the first of your harem actually to know where it is? I could even navigorate to it without a map!

For using the word navigorate without irony or self-consciousness, you're in;)

Now look here Stevie babe :copon:

I sent the damn watch back!!!

OK???

It's not my fault you left it here!!!

Get over it!!! ;)

Funny how I left a Seamaster and it came back as a Casio:eek:

I agree, to DIE for!!
I've been starving all day but manfully (or should that be womanfully) managed to stay 100% !!! No crisps, peanuts, or wine. Although I have had a couple of sneaky rums.

See you've joined the night owl brigade! Just off to bed though now as it's 03;40 here!

Have a good weekend Steve. Who are your team playing tomorrow I wonder?

No games this weekend due to the internationals. I think it is the visit of Chelsea Lou and her team of all-star who come north next week - you will recall I mentioned something cryptic about our forthcoming meeting;)

Funny how I left a Seamaster and it came back as a Casio:eek:

At least it wasn't a Timex!!!

No games this weekend due to the internationals. I think it is the visit of Chelsea Lou and her team of all-star who come north next week - you will recall I mentioned something cryptic about our forthcoming meeting;)
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrghhh, you gave the game away!!! It was getting 'em all going, thinking we were going to have a 'liaison' :D Reckon you will get a darn good thrashing though ;) All together now............. "COME ON YOU BLUES" :D:D

Do you get to have a "Plus One"?

Please sir, please sir, Me sir! I love Lumley Castle!

Can I get to top of the list by being the first of your harem actually to know where it is? I could even navigorate to it without a map!

For using the word navigorate without irony or self-consciousness, you're in;)

Hold on a second. How can you pick HER without even knowing what your options are. I might be free that night too....................:cool:

I await your response with anticipatory excitement ;)

Gail x

Behave yourselves! And form an orderly queue;)

I'm doing this from the coach as we zoom toward Yorkshire. Please excuse the messy text as it's a bumpy ride lol. I left a cold and damp Gateshead this morning and seems to be brightening up as I head south! No wonder the birds migrate thataway!!

I've even gone all optimistic and got my shorts ready under the hiking troos in case the summer returns! - loulou you'll be please to know said shorts are blue!! Almost as blue as your over-hyped and over-paid soft southern shandy-drinking mercenaries will be feeling after they feel the full northern force that is Sunderland....... Or maybe not (sounded epic though eh?)

Have productive days as I dip in and out of 3G range and signal.

Anyone mentions Sunday Lunch will be banned for cruelty!

Steve A1 Southbound:)

Last edited:
Morning Steve,

You have a great day and be careful with your little pinkies :)

And watch out for low flying shelves! ;)

I've just had my SEx day style brekkie and getting ready for church...now THAT sounds so wrong! xx

skinnydawn said:
I've just had my SEx day style brekkie and getting ready for church...now THAT sounds so wrong! xx

LOL. PMSL !!!!

Maximus said:
Sounds good to me!

I propose you take Lou to church with you!! - do we have a second?:eek:

Dawn and Lou ??? Eeek. Together ????? Eeeeek. Nowhere near me please ;) !!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

My mouth is watering already on that menu, Steve. How long have I got to wait?
When is the Christmas do.

And Gail - not a chance! I'm first. And I'm hanging on to my place.
Yay!

The Rover (or is it Rambler?) Returns.

7 miles today, although it was rather slow going. & miles in 4.5+ hours is a little sedate for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in tearing up the country, and missing everything, but I ask you what time is 11.39 to have your lunch? - bear in mind I eat at 1pm everyday.

Anyway, the weather improved and the overcast conditions cleared. A spot of rain was felt at the end of the walk and so into the pub we headed.

Right, why is the UK so damn expensive for coffee, and why do we not get free refills? - oh and just to get it all off my chest, no wonder people drink drive when soft drinks (syrup and not proper bottles or cans) cost almost as much as lager/beer. oh and why do pubs not know the difference between diet Coke and diet Pepsi?

Rant over, I am turning into my dad!:eek:

Decided it was better to sit outside in the sun rather than spend my life savings inside. It was a very pleasant and sunny afternoon in Yorkshire, a great end to the day.

The walk, whilst rather sedate, did have a couple of steep hills which spread the field out a little. After my blistered feet of a week or two back, 7 miles was not a problem and I managed it unscathed.

I even got the food right today (you reading this Dawn??_

Breakfast was Summer fruits, and strawberry muller light with a capuccino (2.5sysn)

Lunch was HEX B wholemeal with cheese (HEXA) & onion sandwich, I also added apple, banana and some small plums to the mix. Oh and a tasty sliced chicken - originally for energy, but shared with a lovely black labrador who took a shine to me, are rather my chicken lol. I added a whopping 5.5syns for some Walker Lights - not forgetting the 1syn for the spread on the sandwich (they all count, apparently...)

Being a simple man (steady) with simple tastes, SW-style Fish & chips seemed as god a way as any to end the weekend. poached cod (no batter) mushy peas and Actifried chips (I synned the extra virgin olive oil - 3 syns for half a spoon) - I even added a cheeky side salad just for devilment, decadency & display. (3d - yes!!). Oh and 1syn for 25ml good for you dressing.

13 syns - I make that.

Free drinks (well quite expensive actually) were diet coke & black coffee. As well as my own diet coke I took with me.

Body magic 7 miles

Muggings by cute dogs for my chicken = 1

Already got tomorrow's food prepared and counted so know in advance that's another 100%:p

Bumped head = twice!! (don't ask)

Fell down = 0, but several near-misses. My balance was a little off" today:eek:

Sounds good, Steve. And I've just PM-ed you. It hasn't made much sense, but I've sent it!

Yum yum. Sounds delicious. And good on you for having the fish and chips. Well deserved......for a simple man (you said it !!!!)

And the dog obviously has good taste too..............:p

Gail x

Back