From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Hiya me old mucker. Did you get out for a walk? Everyone seems to have abandoned you at the mo. What on earth have you done to them all?

I'll keep turning up like a bad penny. You don't get rid of me that easily!

Enjoy :wave_cry: the rest of the training. And try not to snore too loudly in class. :eek:

Hello Guru, just typing on my new bluetooth keyboard - thanks for the tip ;-)
:D
I forgot to ask, is it/was it the wireless keyboard built into a case? - where you can rotate the screen landscape or portrait Jane? - Amazon sold it for half the price Apple were selling. - no surprise there then.

Yes, just realised, chippy last Thursday and McD's on Saturday (though I gave 2/3 of the fries away;) - see this is what contentment in your personal life does to you - I've lost my "edge":p

No walk on Sunday gone, so looking forward to this Sunday - I know I need it!

Classroom environment is no good for me - I want to play the class fool - I'm a little too old for that, but old habits die hard;)

What a low boredom threshold I have!

I'm not allowed!

There'd be suicide on here and I'm not ready for such responsibility;)

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Oh thank you Steve...:D

I needed that!!! :p

I forgot to ask, is it/was it the wireless keyboard built into a case? - where you can rotate the screen landscape or portrait Jane? - Amazon sold it for half the price Apple were selling. - no surprise there then.
e!

Hello, It is a standalone Logitech bluetooth keyboard. Cost me CHF90 so not too bad I don't think. I already have a case which enables me to stand the ipad up and the Logitech kb came with a stand/cover too. Funny thing is it's the German QWERTZ keyboard so many of the keys are in the wrong place for me! Thankfully, I have set it so that it recognises as QWERTY which is fine as I touch type anyway.

Did I tell you I received my new iphone 4S? :-D I need to find a case for that... Will check out Amazon.

Dearest Steve

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful pressie:D I have had a look through and there are some wonderful recipes in there. In fact, I am going to make the carrot and beetroot soup this very afternoon;) I really appreciate it. Thank you so much xx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Oh thank you Steve...:D

I needed that!!! :p

Oh come on Dawn - we all know you lost the weight to try and impress me;)

Hello, It is a standalone Logitech bluetooth keyboard. Cost me CHF90 so not too bad I don't think. I already have a case which enables me to stand the ipad up and the Logitech kb came with a stand/cover too. Funny thing is it's the German QWERTZ keyboard so many of the keys are in the wrong place for me! Thankfully, I have set it so that it recognises as QWERTY which is fine as I touch type anyway.

Did I tell you I received my new iphone 4S? :-D I need to find a case for that... Will check out Amazon.

Woo! - no need for such tech talk. For the benefit of Lou and Dawn, it's a black shiny one and doesn't need wires and stuff.:p

Dearest Steve

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful pressie:D I have had a look through and there are some wonderful recipes in there. In fact, I am going to make the carrot and beetroot soup this very afternoon;) I really appreciate it. Thank you so much xx

You're most welcome Jane - besides, I'm a great believer in quid pro quo - I may need yodelling lessons some day......

Me doth think that Stevie overestimates his popularity :8855:

I thinketh thou is drunk!

The fact only two people "liked" your comment means I'm mega-popular with the rest. Oh and I WILL be PM'ing those individuals:eek: ;)

Oh and I recommend the leather flip cases for your phone - I have one for ipod, iphone and ipod Touch. The are great - have dropped mine several times, very smart and protective. Job done! - make sure they are at least 4* reviews and a fiver - the cheaper ones are rubbish.

D you use amazon.co.uk or .de out of interest? (I've used both).

Maximus said:
Oh and I recommend the leather flip cases for your phone - I have one for ipod, iphone and ipod Touch. The are great - have dropped mine several times, very smart and protective. Job done! - make sure they are at least 4* reviews and a fiver - the cheaper ones are rubbish.

D you use amazon.co.uk or .de out of interest? (I've used both).

I have already ordered a patriotic union jack hard cover and screen protectors. I have heard if you drop the iphone 4 you are doomed as the screens crash so easily so will have to be extra careful. I tend to use amazon uk and my parents bring the stuff over! You get charged huge handling and import fees when using .de

Have a nice day x

Oh come on Dawn - we all know you lost the weight to try and impress me;)

That's what all of us are trying to do too Stevie... we had a private poll to see what our reasons for losing weight were and we all said the same thing. To impress Stevie Baby

Woo! - no need for such tech talk. For the benefit of Lou and Dawn, it's a black shiny one and doesn't need wires and stuff.:p
You talking about that Rabbit thingy again Steve???

You're most welcome Jane - besides, I'm a great believer in quid pro quo - I may need yodelling lessons some day......

I read that as modelling lessons :D

I thinketh thou is drunk!

The fact only two people "liked" your comment means I'm mega-popular with the rest. Oh and I WILL be PM'ing those individuals:eek: ;)

My wrast has been tell and wruly slipped :p

I have already ordered a patriotic union jack hard cover and screen protectors. I have heard if you drop the iphone 4 you are doomed as the screens crash so easily so will have to be extra careful. I tend to use amazon uk and my parents bring the stuff over! You get charged huge handling and import fees when using .de

Have a nice day x

Not sure where you heard that Jane, I've had mine all several times (accidentally) without harm - the cases are good on all the smaller gadgets. I'd hate to test it out on the ipad though:eek: - maybe they meant dropping it from the Matterhorn or Jungfrau? ;) - no, seriously they do shatter easily without a case - front AND rear.

My wrast has been tell and wruly slipped :p

I love the talent you have for (mis) reading stuff Lorrayne:cool: - amazing what you can do by exchanging just one letter!

I sort of "lucked-out" when I met you eh;)

Dawn wants to know more about the rabbit (apparently):D

Well, I had some mixed news today! - firstwas a fab NSV - my manager at work (I've been training for the past few weeks) needed to see me and today I wore a suit - she said I not only looked really smart (obviously I'm a scruff usually;)) but the suit "hangs very well".

Now that is a very nice thing so say, and even though it mightn't be true, she knows of my journey and was very kind. Her hubby is in fashion and is a clothes buy/seller/importer and spends loads of time in Milan etc. That's why I think such an opinion is treasured:cool:

But, then - as always, down to earth with a thud!!

My local SW Group in our little village is moving on elsewhere further into bandit country (Gateshead). This is a major problem with me as I will not be moving with them. To stay in the village would mean joining Weightwatchers!:eek:

So, I will probably join another group in nearby Washington (which is where I know) as luck would have it, I did bump into the consultant for a local group in the Washington CO-OP when I went to post Jane's SW Soup Book (She was demonstrating/looking for members).

SO you see Shrinki, indirectly, you've helped me find another group:)

Gosh! - I do go on.......must be the female company I keep.... *runs & hides*

So how about a little piccy of your well hanging suit??

I'm not merely an object of your collective desires you know - I'm much more than that;)

Well, I tried the picture-in-front-of-the-mirror trick we all do, but it never worked. It's hanging well in the wardrobe now, but hey, next time I get a compliment, I'll be sure to whip out my iphone:eek:

(No Dawn, that's NOT a euphemism, now back in your box.....)

I'm sure if you ask her nicely, Dawn or Sarah will take some next weekend.
:p

I love the talent you have for (mis) reading stuff Lorrayne:cool: - amazing what you can do by exchanging just one letter!

I sort of "lucked-out" when I met you eh;)
clucking bell!!!!!!!! Must have been the lucky 'rabbit's' foot :D
So how about a little piccy of your well hanging suit??
:D
I'm not merely an object of your collective desires you know - I'm much more than that;)
ok then.........collective lust of your well hanging three piece ;)

Back