From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Hi Steve

Great NSV with the suit. You'll be modelling in Milano next year;)

Sorry to hear that your group is moving... that is too bad. I'm glad you have found another one though. Funny how you can find out about useful things when you are doing a kind deed isn't it? The new group will really benefit from you joining I am sure. x

Hi Steve

Great NSV with the suit. You'll be modelling in Milano next year;)

Sorry to hear that your group is moving... that is too bad. I'm glad you have found another one though. Funny how you can find out about useful things when you are doing a kind deed isn't it? The new group will really benefit from you joining I am sure. x

Well, she already invited me to visit her group and stand in front of them all and tell them of my journey!

She reckons I'd be good encouragement for her group and especially forany blokes, or women whose blokes are embarrassed about coming top group.

But, as you know I;m a bit shy like that;)

What's that?????? Yodelling in Milano??? :eek:

Blimey that tinnitus is worse than we feared Loulou.

You pulled yet? - you get more hits than google sitting at that reception of yours:8855:

Hey everyone - have a good weekend!:D

Steve

And barges in on the action
I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out
Mr Maximus
So I thought I'd saunter in and lower the tone
a bit :giggle:

Seriously though Steve
thanks for the compliment and blimey I had a nosy
in your gallery Well done you look fantastic
I loved the recreated photo's of you going back Slim....
right this might take me a while to catch up but I is
off to read the rest of your diary :D

Oh come on Dawn - we all know you lost the weight to try and impress me;)

Shucks...now I'm all embarrassed :ashamed0005:

Woo! - no need for such tech talk. For the benefit of Lou and Dawn, it's a black shiny one and doesn't need wires and stuff.:p

But what about the keyboard...???

Dawn wants to know more about the rabbit (apparently):D

Just wondering what u feed it on...? :innocent0002:

I'm not merely an object of your collective desires you know - I'm much more than that;)

You are???

Since when??? :confused:

Well, I tried the picture-in-front-of-the-mirror trick we all do, but it never worked. It's hanging well in the wardrobe now, but hey, next time I get a compliment, I'll be sure to whip out my iphone:eek:

(No Dawn, that's NOT a euphemism, now back in your box.....)

I'm sure if you ask her nicely, Dawn or Sarah will take some next weekend.
:p

I think that could be arranged...;)

Evening Steve x

I heard it's cold up your way hunni! :gen125:

It's a bit chilly here so better wear your thermals under that well hung suit sweetie! ;)

Good morning!
Have you made any of the soups yet?
I have made the beetroot and carrot, 8/10 and the curried parsnip 10/10 and am making the mushroom soup tonight. You must try the parsnip one. Delish!
Jx

And barges in on the action
I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out
Mr Maximus
So I thought I'd saunter in and lower the tone
a bit :giggle:

Seriously though Steve
thanks for the compliment and blimey I had a nosy
in your gallery Well done you look fantastic
I loved the recreated photo's of you going back Slim....
right this might take me a while to catch up but I is
off to read the rest of your diary :D
Welcome aboard Mumma K!
Just skirt around the abuse - it will take 10 minutes:eek:

:eek: I get around Jane ;)

Beach Boys, circa 1964. Am I right?

Good morning!
Have you made any of the soups yet?
I have made the beetroot and carrot, 8/10 and the curried parsnip 10/10 and am making the mushroom soup tonight. You must try the parsnip one. Delish!
Jx

Not yet Jane, but I did manage to re-find the book today. I consider that a victory

Sorry for being rubbish on here of late. Work is proving a drain both mentally and physically. As some of you will already know I go a year older today too!

My old bones are certainly feeling each and everyone of their 37 years.... (shut it Dawn!) - am still reeling from working my birthday today for the first time I can remember as I ALWAYS take the day off but didn't book it in time this year - by the time I realised it was not allowed to miss training.

Memory loss kicking in already:(

I've only had my ramble on Sunday (just about 7.2 miles) and no walking at work. Hopefully pull myself together as not feeling 100% - just the thought of doing intense "study" in a classroom environment 8 hours a day is very, very fatiguing - especially at my age eh Dawn?;)

A weekend off this week should help recharge the old batteries.

I celebrate my birthday alcohol-free so raise a diet coke to you all:cool:

Cheers everyone!

Steve
(aged 47 years and 12 hours:p)

Hey Birthday Boy!!!

Happy Birthday Stevie Babe!!!

fhb0203.gif

Of course the PROPER celebrations don't start until Friday in sunny Northampton...:party0023:

But I am 37!!! - **stomps feet in huff**

Thanks for the birthday wishes but today I'm at the end of my tether!!

Clearly, technology and old people don't mix:confused:

Here's a puzzle for you - anyone got the answer?

My iphone (4) had all 3 of my major email accounts on it. (ntlworld, googlemail and hotmail) NTL world stopped working and I cannot get it working again. It works on both my Ipad2 and Ipod Touch so I know how to set it up.

So now, Virgin Media blame Apple - and tell me t contact them. As all my Apple proucts work ok, I contacted Vodafone - they told me to contact Virgin Media to obtain the settings - the settings I already have!

Instead of packing for my weekend away, I'm fighting with idiots in The Phillipines and Mombai!! - all trying to pass the blame to each other.

Not sure what I can do now as I know the pop3 and IMAP settings for virginmedia, I also know how to setup email accounts from scratch on Apple products. What I don't know is why Phillipino Pete asked me to change my WAP settings on my Vodafone and try and setup accounts using 3g and switching off WIFI.

Dawn/Sarah if you're reading this, I wonder if you know the location of an Apple, Virgin Media & Vodafone outlets in Northants?

Maybe, just maybe we rely TOO much on this rubbish:sigh:

I need a drink!!

But I am 37!!! - **stomps feet in huff**

Thanks for the birthday wishes but today I'm at the end of my tether!!

Clearly, technology and old people don't mix:confused:

Here's a puzzle for you - anyone got the answer?

My iphone (4) had all 3 of my major email accounts on it. (ntlworld, googlemail and hotmail) NTL world stopped working and I cannot get it working again. It works on both my Ipad2 and Ipod Touch so I know how to set it up.

So now, Virgin Media blame Apple - and tell me t contact them. As all my Apple proucts work ok, I contacted Vodafone - they told me to contact Virgin Media to obtain the settings - the settings I already have!

Instead of packing for my weekend away, I'm fighting with idiots in The Phillipines and Mombai!! - all trying to pass the blame to each other.

Not sure what I can do now as I know the pop3 and IMAP settings for virginmedia, I also know how to setup email accounts from scratch on Apple products. What I don't know is why Phillipino Pete asked me to change my WAP settings on my Vodafone and try and setup accounts using 3g and switching off WIFI.

Dawn/Sarah if you're reading this, I wonder if you know the location of an Apple, Virgin Media & Vodafone outlets in Northants?

Maybe, just maybe we rely TOO much on this rubbish:sigh:

I need a drink!!
speaking as a dumb blonde, why don't you just ditch the email account that isn't working and make do with the two others you have??? :confused:.....such greed ;)

Back