From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

I've arrived only to discover that you are winding down Steve..disappointing stuff! Hope you are well x

Good Day patrons.

Alreet there Jezza?

Good weekend this weekend - well managed to stay on plan, but domestic upheaval elsewhere with family having to sort out a few problems.

As a bloke, I know my role in this is to support and NOT interfere. Bloomin' not easy watching your nearest and dearest going through it though:cry:

Hope everyone is well and happy with their lot;)

Steve

As a bloke, I know my role in this is to support and NOT interfere.

Could you send this memo to my OH? He's a fishwife!

Could you send this memo to my OH? He's a fishwife!
That's scousers for ya. The term I recall, though probably coined by various Evertonians was Koppites are gobsh1tes;) - me being more understanding prefer to call them chatty or gregarious:p

Anyway, having clawed my way back to target-range a fortnight ago, I am doing weekly WI's now.

I just about managed to remain under 11st and lost another half a pound. to tip the scales at 10st 13. This means I am certainly not going to have it easy if I am to reach my target - which is a good thing.

I am very chuffed I managed this WITHOUT exercise, and proved (to myself) that food choices alone works well once I get my head into gear NOT to switch off. I managed this without walking or even getting out once on my bike.

I'm too tired/lazy after work at present, and it's too cold and dark. Please feel free to add any other excuses I could use.

Sorry for being so rubbish on here. I am just popping on now and again and having a look or posting some drivel on the "off topic" section.

It's good on that section as that's where all the weirdos hang out. See you all there then;)

Mr Slinky:cool:

Afternoon Stay-at-home-Steve ;)

That's not a bad result considering you're so used to being out and about exercising instead of sitting around sorting out your erections.

How are the new radio aerials btw? :8855:

The term I recall, though probably coined by various Evertonians was Koppites are gobsh1tes;) - me being more understanding prefer to call them chatty or gregarious:p
I think you might have misunderstood the subtlety of the meaning of gobsh1tes here. Or are you being polite??? Or am I being stupid??? And don;t you dare answer that! :D

Pommette said:
I think you might have misunderstood the subtlety of the meaning of gobsh1tes here. Or are you being polite??? Or am I being stupid??? And don;t you dare answer that! :D

I have a pretty good idea he WON'T dare answer that Bev! ;)

Stevie knows he's not too big now to have a clip round the ear from his Auntie! :)

Probably still busy fiddling with his..."aerial" anyway....... ;)

Hi Steve
Thanks for popping over to my diary. Well done on keeping below 11 stone :cool:
Are you walking at the weekends? Come on man, you are the one that got me started with walking and getting out in the fresh air (and it's reallllllly cold here!). X

Hello Everybody peeps!

Bevster, I'm not daft, diplomacy comes easy, almost as easy as self-preservation.

All I will say is stupid is as stupid does. ;)

Weighed in tonight and settled for a further 3lb loss - was actually pretty bloody chuffed with that as it is all done with food control as still not walking or even cycling at present. I felt a twinge in my calf and am not risking anything going pop.

My weight is 10st 10lb and as I am now weighing in fortnightly, I have the next two weeks to see how I go. I can remain in target at 10st 9lb so next weigh-in if I am below 10st 9lb I will have to start paying again or officially call my reduced target.

Will try and look at people's diaries when I get a chance.

I've set my "comeback" walk aptly on April Fool's Day in the Yorkshire Dales from Grinton-Reeth. - probably 6.5-7 miles. Sounds familiar and I seem to remember doing that one last year.

Will need to have a few smaller journey building up.

Good luck everyone with their own battles and journeys:)

and as they used to say on the old CB
radio (remember them?) 10-10 'til we do it again. (10-10 being my current weight of course:cool:)

Streamline Steve:p

Hey Slender Steve x

That's a really canny weight loss so well dyun you! Just goes te show yee tha yee CAN dee it bi scran alain .

Glad te hear yee hev plans te stort walking agyen though. Ah think you've missed it hunni x

Nice to see you back on here again :)

Hey Slender Steve x

That's a really canny weight loss so well dyun you! Just goes te show yee tha yee CAN dee it bi scran alain .

Glad te hear yee hev plans te stort walking agyen though. Ah think you've missed it hunni x

Nice to see you back on here again :)

RACIST!:p;)

:wavey: Bore Da :wavey:

:dragon: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus :dragon:

Thank you dragons! - I think the Welsh was easier to translate than Dawn's pidgin Geordie though!

Hey Steve... Nice to see you posting again... Hope that leg holds up...

and dupicate Dawn is back too! - hurrah!

The leg is ready to be tested. April 1st will test it proper!

What's the difference between a kangaroo and a kangaroot ???

A kangaroo is an Australian animal.
A kangaroot is a Geordie stuck in a lift.........boom, boom:8855::8855:.

Sorry baby boy.........could not resist and at least it is mild for your diary.

RACIST!:p;)

Thank you dragons! - I think the Welsh was easier to translate than Dawn's pidgin Geordie though!

:cry:

Took me ages to do that too...:sigh:

Very apt for you Steve.:D:D
Harsh!:eek:
What's the difference between a kangaroo and a kangaroot ???

A kangaroo is an Australian animal.
A kangaroot is a Geordie stuck in a lift.........boom, boom:8855::8855:.

FYI that's a scotsman ;) - I could be rude and advise you "That's fower days owlder than Shields' sands"- but I wont :p

Sorry baby boy.........could not resist and at least it is mild for your diary.

:cry:

Took me ages to do that too...:sigh:

God loves a trier, and there's few more trying.....:D

Back