From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

:vibes:

You'll be awesome! No need to worry! (Although I'm usually a wreck the day of my weigh in!) x

Thanks Sausage!

I dedicate my 2lb loss to your confidence in me:D

Made all the better as I weighed-in wearing jeans which we all know are heavier than slacks. I would have been happy with STS in jeans.

A gym session and a ramblers walk this week should get me a good start for next week.

Less than half a stone to target (6 massive pounds lol) oh and a 3.5st bit of bling to go with it.

I like days like this - still can't win the raffle though lol.

Steve

Flippin heck Steve, why are you weighing in jeans - you are very brave !!!!! My jeans are approximately 3lb heavier than my work trousers. Delighted at your 2lb loss. Well done. You are so close now. You must be feeling amazing :)

Gail x

It is part of my cunning plan, Gail! when the time is right - probably the last weigh-in before holiday, I will wear shorts!

That should help with the final push...I hope.

Ha ha. I like it ! They don't call you devious Steve for nothing ? (they do call you devious Steve don't they............?!)

Gail x

P.S. I'll send you some HiFi bars like the mollusc when you hit target :)

Oh, you don't like HiFi bars ? Shame. Oh well, I'll eat them for you ;)

Zomg well done!! 2lbs is great!!!!

1.5lb loss this week, but another bad week for people close to me. I can't remember having such a run of tragic events. It is so disheartening and I've just posted my good news on here but not feeling my usual happy self.

Gail thanks for reminding me. I new I promised Shrimpster hifi bars and forgot all about it in the excitement!

Mollusc PM me!

Another fantastic loss. When is the shorts weigh in then ? How exciting.

So sorry to hear that other things in your life are not going well. Big hugs.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done (again!) Steve x

Steve, just found your diary. I love it! So honest with a touch of humour thrown in. Well done in getting to the 11s - that's where I'm heading too but it still seems a long way off at the moment.
Keep up the good work and it's not far off to your Florida trip - so I expect to see a photo of you in your shorts for your final pre-hols WI !!!

I'm with Pommette about the shorts photo ;) Well done on your latest loss of lbs and so sorry to hear that things aren't so good elsewhere :cry:x

Why is it you ladies just laugh at me;)

Gosh isn't it late? So much going on at present, lots of tradgedy and bad stuff. I'm concentrating on my own journey, or rather reaching the finishing post. After that? - who knows?

Hoping to spend as much of the weekend out of doors so trying to get some colour into me - don't want to go to Florida looking like a bottle of milk do I?

Don't want to look like a tourist:p

Me being part-Floridian an' all.

PS

Have a nice day:D

Laugh, me, nooooooooo ;)

Although I know that I am by NO means the worst culprit (cue the mollusc, Skinny La Minx, fillymum etc etc etc)

I'm so sorry to hear that you have yet more tragedy in your life. You had a bad enough year last year. I am thinking of you and hope that you get a lovely break in the USA. Are you planning to do any shopping, what with you being so skinny now :). Are you all sorted yet to go ?

Gail x

Ah! Part Floridian - that explains the ears then!! :p

*Edit: Ok, it's been a week since I posted this, and a week since you've updated... Either I'm the biggest thread killer since...well...anyone, or you've been really busy... Hopefully the latter.. and hopefully for good things... If I've offended you too much, I'll take back the comment about the ears!!!

Last edited:
Although I know that I am by NO means the worst culprit (cue the mollusc, Skinny La Minx, fillymum etc etc etc)
Yes, collectively known as the usual suspects!

Now then, lets have a bit of attention, and dare I say it a bit of respect here girls (and any lurking boys).

You are now reading the diary of a target member. Not quite sure what happened though I had been sticking to plan as always and doing all the right things. Last week I missed group as I was not 100% this week I was planning for an all-out final week of serious exercise (My final weigh-in is next Wednesday).

Imagine my shocked appearance when the scales went from 11st 8.5lb to 11st 0.5lb!!! - 8lb loss and I was stood on the scales like an absolute plum as I was (and still am) in complete shock!

Losing that much weight which traditionally is the hardest bit to shift has absoulutely flummoxed me!

Not only that, I have gone more than the permitted 3lb lower than my target weight in the same week I actually achieved target!! - not many will have done that. I'm really stuck now wondering what to do. I have no mind (or plan) to deliberately put on weight next week, and I think setting a lower target of 10st 11lb seems a bit severe.

I'm at a loss whether to see what next weeks weigh-in brings and then enjoy Florida (that could be a potential banana skin). Then re-assess when I get back home.

Alternatively, I might do some of that excellent Floridian shopping as Gail mentioned- especially all those malls and sails....:D

Hey! I'm normal weight! - normal! what a boring word that is, but what an important meaning.

I didn't even have to weigh in wearing shorts.

Wow, Steve, that's brilliant! Well done you!! And brilliant timing, just ready for your holiday.

And no, normal is not in the SLIGHTEST boring, in this context! (Speaking as someone one measly pound off it, it's what I'm desperately waiting for).

You're a real star. Well done.

Woop woop! Well done you! X

YAAAAAAAAAY. WELL DONE STEVE.

What a superstar ! What a lovely feeling to know that you are there for your hols (as planned). Hope you feel amazing and have an absolutely FANTASTIC holiday. Let me know how you get on at Logans *drool* and the highlights of your hols.

Well done. I'm so pleased for you.

Gail x

Back