From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Naughty, Naughty Dawny! Can I be first?
Perhaps we need to form a queue?

OMG. I thought I was on a weight loss forum. Apparently not it seems..............*hides innocent eyes from rude talk* ;)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well, well, well what have I wandered into here? :eek:...............;)

Oooh, careful Steve......

What??? ;) What did I say??? :confused:

A LAUGH ladies...I meant how lucky we are that Max is around to give us a LAUGH!!! :giggle:

What did you think I meant??? :confused:

Surely you didn't think I was talking about....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm shocked! :faint2:

You ladies are no naughty! :slap:

;)

What??? ;) What did I say??? :confused:

A LAUGH ladies...I meant how lucky we are that Max is around to give us a LAUGH!!! :giggle:

What did you think I meant??? :confused:

Surely you didn't think I was talking about....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm shocked! :faint2:

You ladies are no naughty! :slap:

;)

Ah - you need to be more careful how you phrase things then. I have a mind like a sewer! :D

Ah - you need to be more careful how you phrase things then. I have a mind like a sewer! :D

Phew!!! *wipes sweat from brow*

Think I got away with that one...;) :bolt:

Aww Steve, we know that hunni :)

You have no idea how much inspiration and entertainment you GIVE your loyal loving harem :)

You're often there to GIVE advice

And you always GIVE us a laugh.

Yep...how lucky are we that you're around to GIVE us one...;)

Whereas you Dawniepops, are all TAKE. You TAKE the mick out of me, TAKE all my confidence, TAKE the little remaining diginity I have left.

Hell, I don't even get to TAKE umbrage;)

Gosh, back to reality...

What an awful weekend this has proved to be. A weekend without walking. A gym session yesterday (Saturday) due to inclement weather, followed by a couple of hours wandering around Asda today - again there was a deluge.

Not ideal, but better than nothing.

I had felt so good and positive up until then.

Still, I can get a few miles under my belt before Wednesday's ordeal, erm, I mean weigh-in;)

Have a good week everyone:cool:

What an awful weekend this has proved to be, a couple of hours wandering around Asda today - again there was a deluge.

Not ideal, but better than nothing.

I had felt so good and positive up until then.

Yeah, Adsa makes me feel like that too Steve. :rolleyes:

And of course you're the only person around here who has!

Yeah, Adsa makes me feel like that too Steve. :rolleyes:
Hey!

Don't dis Asda. That is my raison d'etre! Hell yeah! - I even arrange day trips to Walmart superstores in Florida!!

Hmm. Perhaps I might not have so willingly shared that....:eek:

I've made a momentous decision re: SW & Group.

I've decided not to pack it in, but not be going to every group. Tomorrow I will give it a miss, I am a visiting. Funny how you can so easily lose touch with people, so will be having a good old catchup.

My fortnightly meetings will coincide with my ramblers trips. Hopefully that will be when I'm in decent shape and within target range;)

For someone who doesn't do compomise, I seem to becoming quite adept at it!

Hi Stevie babe,

Sounds like a cunning plan to me!! Just as long as you feel you can cope with fortnightly wi's.

Hope you had a good catch up.

Oh...and I also hope that you've saved up enough dosh to treat little sausage in the manor she's become accustomed! :)

Classy chic like that doesn't come cheap you know...she's got style!

Last edited:
Well, that's a two-way street Dawnie. Classy chick or not (I prefer to call her posh bird by the way) I think she should be warned that my tastes are simple.......THE BEST!

Besides, it's not like I'm going to make her pay for a posh box or anything you know;) I'd also offer to buy the chips:eek:

I've even got me suit sorted and been cufflink shopping;) - I can slum it with the toffs in that London.

Why aye man!

By the way, it felt so empowering last night missing group. Like playing truant - what a buzz!

Went visiting friends who I'd not seen for a while and met the latest love of my life! - a gorgeous little pink thing aged 6 days!

Last edited:
So glad to hear that you are not packing it in altogether! You have done so well and I did worry that you would go completely off track if you didn't attend any meetings at all. It wasn't my place to say because everyone has to make their own decisions but YAYYY I think you have made the right one now :D

Are you still moving your target weight? SOmebody at my group last night has struggled with her final 1/2 stone to her target and always seems to stay 1/2 stone above it losing 2lbs one week and putting it on next week etc so she decided to change her target to match what her body wants!

Um a gorgeous little pink thing 6 days old? I am slightly worried to ask what that is!!

Aww stevie...I see a slight chink in your armour hunni!

Under that tough exterior is a real softy, and quite possibly a gentleman too!

Cufflinks, suit AND chips...now that's what I call classy. Good for you!

Hey stevie, are you gettin broody? Xx

So glad to hear that you are not packing it in altogether! You have done so well and I did worry that you would go completely off track if you didn't attend any meetings at all. It wasn't my place to say because everyone has to make their own decisions but YAYYY I think you have made the right one now :D

Are you still moving your target weight? SOmebody at my group last night has struggled with her final 1/2 stone to her target and always seems to stay 1/2 stone above it losing 2lbs one week and putting it on next week etc so she decided to change her target to match what her body wants!

Um a gorgeous little pink thing 6 days old? I am slightly worried to ask what that is!!

Michelle! - I had high hopes for you, and now you're just another floosy;)

Emily Harriet was the delightful pink bundle

Aww stevie...I see a slight chink in your armour hunni!

Under that tough exterior is a real softy, and quite possibly a gentleman too!

Cufflinks, suit AND chips...now that's what I call classy. Good for you!

Hey stevie, are you gettin broody? Xx

What tough exterior would that be then Dawnie? Modern man me, sensitive and that!

Broody? can anyone truly resist a 6 day old bundle of joy unless they have a heart of stone?

OMG!

I feel well and truly knackered tonight! - a dramatic day of rambling included getting lost - and yours truly finding a escape route and saving the day;)

See, I am a hero and NOT a zero :p

Todays gently walk turned into an 11.03 mile slog. Our group leader taking ill adding to the drama (he's ok just not able to slow don and thinking he's still a young man and won't accept his limitations - sound familiar?)

My reward for this was in the beer garden with two pints of diet coke, then later a can of said temptation from a local shop.

My poor feet feel battered and bruised - will probably feel it in the morning when I "cease-up" but in the meantime it was great to get in such a long walk - with full backpack and at times tough terrain.

Might have even got a bit colour;)

S

Steve - glad you're hero not zero. And glad you got back in one piece havinng got lost. I take it you had some sunshine then today up in the NE?

You'll always be a hero to us harem girlies Steve...;)

Steve - glad you're hero not zero. And glad you got back in one piece havinng got lost. I take it you had some sunshine then today up in the NE?

We did indeed! - great to be out in the country air and feel the warmth and sun - cheered me up no end - despite the 11 mile slog lol
You'll always be a hero to us harem girlies Steve...;)

You certainly know how to press all the right buttons Dawnie:cool: alas, i'm committed to my Tennessee Totty :p she's taking me to the theatre y'know;) or i'm taking her, see what I did there? win-win. And they say we're slow up north:D

You're my hero...

Whoa steady on tigress lol. Inspiration is one thing hero is another. Then again....

l
You certainly know how to press all the right buttons Dawnie:cool: alas, i'm committed to my Tennessee Totty :p she's taking me to the theatre y'know;) or i'm taking her, see what I did there? win-win. And they say we're slow up north:D

Aww...can't blame a girl for trying I suppose...:sigh:

Can't compete with the Beautiful Nashville Nymph!!! ;)

Ah well...good job gorgeous hubby loves me!!! :bananalove:

Back