From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

WTF!!! Those ppl are th scum of the earth and always will be!! They must have had a v sad childhood...we should feel sorry for them (then beat them with the beans!!)

Yr worth so much more than them!! :) hope yr feeling ok now?! Xxx

WTF!!! Those ppl are th scum of the earth and always will be!! They must have had a v sad childhood...we should feel sorry for them (then beat them with the beans!!)

Yr worth so much more than them!! :) hope yr feeling ok now?! Xxx

Thanks hun, I am actually OK, I've been thinking about it this afternoon, and it's funny - if this had happened 6 months ago (or heck, who am I kidding, if this had happened even 3 months ago) I would have more than likely gone home, cried all day, stuffed my face with crisps or whatever rubbish I could find at home, vowed to 'be good' the next day, then the next day I would feel so bad for having eaten all the rubbish the previous day so I would have been like 'oh well, what's the point' and voila! vicious circle in motion.

Today I went home, OK so I did have a 30 second cry, but then I thought 'they are right, I AM fat, but at least I am doing something about it!!!'.

I didn't punish myself, I didn't wallow, I went on here, let it all out in one of my rambles/rants and now I've enjoyed a lovely syn free veggie chilli with syn free chips for my tea. :)

I think that could be some sort of victory, don't you think?! :D

Thanks again for your support, they are only mindless little fecks after all, they don't know any better bless them. ;)

Well done you!!! Yr right, it is def a victory. I have done similar in the past, heard nasty comments or just thought bad of myself so then eaten everything in sight promising myself that i was eating it all to get it out the way so i can start eating sensibly...then the day after, bk to the shops to stock up. At the time i thought it made me feel better and maybe for that split moment it does...then something else happens and i eat again!!! LOL...oh how we have grown!!! :) xx

Well done you!!! Yr right, it is def a victory. I have done similar in the past, heard nasty comments or just thought bad of myself so then eaten everything in sight promising myself that i was eating it all to get it out the way so i can start eating sensibly...then the day after, bk to the shops to stock up. At the time i thought it made me feel better and maybe for that split moment it does...then something else happens and i eat again!!! LOL...oh how we have grown!!! :) xx

OMG, it could be me writing that!!! EXACTLY how I used to be!! No more though!! :D xxx

Finally home and have finally had some tea of left over veggie chili!

First day back was always going to be a killer, but to have parents evening to boot was a bit too much! :) Another parent's evening tomorrow, but my last appointment is at 6pm so that should not be too much of a late one, thank god.

Of course, this will also mean going to WI straight from school tomorrow night, and to be honest I am already getting nervous! Especially since I have not even weighed for days so I have no idea how I am getting on!

I know I have been good food wise (100% in fact), but as I have not managed to exercise at all since last Tuesday, and just laying on the sofa/in bed since then, I'm just a bit nervous.

But then again, even if things don't go to plan tomorrow there's always next week!! :)

Going to make a nice cup of tea now and then watch an episode of Dallas while waiting on my OH to get home from work. Have a nice evening all! xx

If you do not do as well as you want tomorrow don't worry about it, you have had a rough week and it could cause differences. Sometime i think when i am ill and do not eat much my body holds onto everything that i do eat and i do not loose weight well. At least you have a reason why maybe it is not as good...Its when we have no idea that it is a shocker!!!
Good Luck anyway - I'm sure you will be fine! But we wouldn't be human if we did not worry! xx

Oh dear. 2.5 on. I know I've been poorly and have not been eating much (or regularly for that matter), but all the food I have been eating has been free, so I didn't think it'd be that much!! :(

Oh well, I hope that means I will have a huge loss this week! :)

Had a second parents evening as well tonight, which I could have done without, plus I might have been roped into chaperoning at a Y7 disco tomorrow night (will try and get out of that one though!) so I am soooooo tired right now.

Throat is still not better either, I sound like a 13 year old boy, plus I have developed a really annoying cough over the past two days. Moan, moan, moan, I'll shut up now! :D

Hope you are all having a great evening, I am going to make myself a lovely cup of tea and put my feet up and hopefully I'll be more cheerful tomorrow! ;) xxx

Could still be a few things tho hun maybe less exercise, had u been having cough sweets etc. but now u can put it behind u and u WIlL get your loss next week.

Wrap up warm have that cuppa and a whole new week starts tomorrow :) x

Thanks hun, I think you are right about the exercise actually, I was really starting to get into my own little routine of doing at least 20 minutes a day but haven't done any now that I've been ill.

The new week started tonight by the way - no way am I having another gain!! ;)

Thanks for your support hun, xxx

MissClumsy said:
Thanks hun, I think you are right about the exercise actually, I was really starting to get into my own little routine of doing at least 20 minutes a day but haven't done any now that I've been ill.

The new week started tonight by the way - no way am I having another gain!! ;)

Thanks for your support hun, xxx

Even better no more procrastinating (Im good at that! Hehe) well done x

I am sure the gain will be tempory caused by your illness :eek:

irregular eating can affect your metabolism so it will try to store more calories to cover the lean periods with out having to use its reserves.

It will resolve its self next week hopefully with a good loss

not sure which i think is worse parents evening or the year 7 disco :eek::eek::eek:

rather you than me :D:D:D

hope you understand what i meant cos can't seem to get the words right :rolleyes:

Ha ha, turns out they did not need me for the Y7 disco, so I managed to get home before 5!! Yay! :)

Just as well, as I don't think it would have been a good idea for me to try and strain my voice over loud music, I still sound rough, even one of my Y11 boys patted me on the shoulder and said 'hope you get better soon Miss' on his way out of the classroom at the end of the lesson!! He is one of our more 'well known' students and never shows any sympathy or compassion so I was gobsmacked to say the least! :D

Have just had leftover veggie chili for tea, only managed to eat 3 apples during the day as it was a bit of a manic one. Drinking a lovely cup of tea now and am just going to put the finishing touches on a Y10 spreadsheet lesson for tomorrow morning (trying to create a work sheet so I don't have to talk too much lol) and then I'm going to put my feet up for the rest of the evening.

I slept like a log last night by the way, I always say I have the smallest bladder ever, and I hardly ever sleep through the night, but last night I don't even think I turned around in my sleep! One more get up then it's Friday and the WEEKEND!!

OH is going to London on Saturday with some friends to watch a band, so I have the house to myself, have ordered a couple of DVDs off Amazon and am looking forward to a quiet night in with my cats.

Fire is on, both cats are home and only about half an hours worth of work to do, life is good! :D

Wow, my boss (who is not the easiest woman to please and who I share one of my Year 10 classes with) told me my spreadsheet lesson today was fantastic. She told me like 3 times during the day. I am super chuffed!! I mean, she is always nice to me, but she has got a bit of a reputation. Really made my day! :D

Also, on my way home I was absolutely dying for a glass of wine, so I stopped at the shops and bought a bottle or red to enjoy tonight. But the bottle is still sitting in the kitchen, as once I'd had my tea I didn't fancy it anymore! Hurrah! My non-drinking spell continues for another day, and believe it or not but this Sunday it will be 4 weeks since I've had a drink!! :)

Food today was a bit hit and miss, no breakfast (no time), a mug shot for lunch and now an omelette for tea. I have drunk lots of water though.

Have a lovely Friday night everyone! xx

I forgot to mention the other exciting thing that happened today (apart from my boss LOVING my lesson!).

We had non-uniform day today for Children in Need, and I wore my 'new' jeans. They are not actually 'new' jeans, just jeans I bought at a real low point. This was in the summer holidays, and OH and I were in town, it was a really hot day and I was struggling because of the heat.

I should mention that I lived in Israel for a couple of years back in the 90s, and NEVER struggled with the heat down there, so I knew I was feeling it because of how big I had gotten over the past couple of years.

Anyway, on this particular day we were in town, just walking about, trying to kill time before an hour sociable enough to go to the pub (you know, like ten past midday rather than ten to) and as we were walking about my old jeans split. Not up the backside or anything, no-one noticed, but they split at my thighs, where they were rubbing together when walking - these jeans were my favourite pair and I'd had them for years.

I was too embarrassed to tell OH, so I sent him to the pub on his own and went into M&S for a new pair, to change into there and then - the biggest pair they had in stock was a size 20. I bought them, went to the toilets to get changed and they didn't fit. I was mortified, as this was when I realised how big I had actually gotten, my old pair were obviously so old they had stretched with me, and I never noticed what size I got to.

Today I wore my 'new' jeans - and I spent all day pulling them up!! Woooohoooo!!! :D

Woooohooooo how amazing is that?!
New jeans needed for Christmas then xx

well done on the jeans, have a fab time at the concert xxx

Thanks! Concert's not until next weekend, can't wait though as I love Leeds! OH is going to London tomorrow to see Crass, and although I'm a bit too young to remember them (was only 1 when they formed lol) I still wish I was going along, I just LOVE live music!

In fact, that is the only downside with being a teacher - I miss Glastonbury each year now :cry:. I know, it's only a weekend, but when we go, we tend to do the Wednesday til Monday experience, and as they so unthoughtfully run the festival at the end of June it doesn't fit with my calendar. Oh well, you can't have it all, and I did get a few good years there before I went into teaching! :D

Well done on the jeans front! I bet it feels like you beat that low point now, and like you can achieve anything you want (as indeed you can)!

I also found a pair of jeans in my cupboard lately - I bought them when I was at my thinnest, and never wore them because they were a bit uncomfortably tight. Now I have to wear them with a belt so they stay up! :eek: Feels good :)

Sorry you miss Glastonbury every year hon, but at least you don't get cold and muddy, and you can use your own loo! x

Back