From 'Obese' to 'Overweight' to 'Healthy'! :)

Thanks Kayla, how are u getting on? Do u have a thread I can sub too? I'm not a huge fan of fruit so I wouldn't snack on it except maybe a banana but i love carrot sticks with reduced fat hoummus and I've made syn free falafels too.. I like your popcorn idea too :) Blondcat I think so too!! I weighed in at 10 st 3 lb again today ? And I updated my details - whooooooooo healthy bmi achieved ?????????? GO US!!!!! YAY!!!!
I'm clocking what works out a 2lb a week loss at the moment, finding it tough as life seems to get in the way but then it always does doesn't it lol so I have to stop using it as an excuse! I have a diary called "pig to princess diaries" in slimming world diaries. I love houmous! Nice on ryvita or jacket potato or dipped with carrot sticks or cucumber!

how you doing this week CW ?

Kayla 2 lbs a week is amazing! Slow and steady wins the race :) And hoummus on a jacket potato?! Never tried it, that's going to have to change :D

Blondcat, I'm good, sts this week but I knew it would happen.. No gain so that's good :)
Have a birthday meal tonight, zero healthy options on the menu! :mad: Going to have their soup depending on what it is and for main all they have that's looking SW friendly is a veggie risotto.. so we'll see :rolleyes:
I'm 31 days from my holiday so I'm literally living off salads, eggs and chicken and I've given up drinking :cry:

X x

Ok, 31 days til my holiday in Budapest which is a festival which equals skinny *****es in bikinis and shorts every day in the 30 degree heat - I WANNA AND I'M GONNA BE ONE OF THEM! :D

So this is my new food plan for the next month, and zero alcohol!
- one main meal each day has to be salad, it cannot be a side to go with a main course, it has to be your main meal
- min of 2L of water a day
- as low salt as possible throughout the week
- as low carbs as possible (red days work better with this challenge)
- lots of protein and fresh fruit and veg
- add some body magic to the week, even light walking, at least 2-3 times in the week as a minimum
tea/coffee/diet soft drinks not included in water allowance...

So today's plan is:

HexA: Saving it for dinner (dining out tonight, will opt for risotto if they can't rustle me up a salad, and I'll use the HexA for the parmesan cheese on the risotto.
HexB: Saving it for dinner aswell, just in case.. might have soup as a starter with some brown bread if they have it (please no white rolls, pleeeeeease!!!!)
Syns: 0.5 syns

B: Cup of tea with dash milk

L: Huuuuge superfree salad with lime, ginger, chilli and garlic dressing, 2 boiled eggs with paprika and 2 corn on the cobs and a cup of green tea. It actually was a huge salad and didn't finish it so if I'm hungry before dinner I'll have the rest.

D: Perhaps soup of the day and risotto if no salad available..

Pleeeease let me stick at this!!! Pleeeeease! Lol.. I have to have to have to reach my goal!

Come on CW you can do it!!! Keep going ;-)

OK tomorrow is day one of Kay's Salad Challenge so today is full of prep work for the week ahead :) Salads, chicken marinading, extra lean burgers ready to throw in the oven, more salad, flat tummy water made and stewing as I type :)
Going to give this 100% this week and next, also going to steer clear of alcohol and up the exercise.. did a 2 hour walk yesterday and plan on doing that 3 or 4 times this week too :)
It's going to be a good week! :D

Happy Monday :D

Having a red day today..

B: 2 eggs scrambled in frylite with mushrooms, red onion and plum tomatoes and some crushed chillies for a kick :)
1 cup of green tea

L: Veggie soup made with low sodium chicken stock, broc, cauli, mushroom, onion, scallions and carrot
2 cups green tea and a pint of flat tummy water

D: Have some chicken marinading in bbq sauce and soy sauce, will bake and have with a huge salad made of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, peppers, sweet peppers, pickled onions, beetroot and cucumber and a mini corn on the cob with no butter (5 syns)
Another pint of flat tummy water or 2!

Snacks: carrot sticks and a banana

Syns today: none so far but will add some for the bbq sauce (1 syn per tbsp, used about 6 tbsp for 3 chicken fillets so gauge at 2 syns per serve) and 5 syns for the mini corn on the cob
Exercise: none
Water: So far 1L and aiming for another 1 if not more :)

Just spent the last two hours prepping food for the week so no excuses!
Made some bbq chicken for salads, yuk sung, tomato and basil soup and sweet potato and chickpea patties to have in a wholemeal pitta with salad..

Just had a huge salad for dinner, didn't have the corn on the cob because I forgot to put it on, oops!
So still at 2 syns so far, going to try to have no more than that.
Got some ff yogs so will probably have one of those if I'm hungry later..

HexB: Haven't had any today as it's a no carb day and I didn't fancy anything anyway.
HexA: 50g feta cheese

:)

Well done CW!! You're helping me get back into the right frame of mind after my long weekend. Going to nail it tomorrow with a 500 very healthy day and 1000 calories of exercise

Whoooo we can do it blondcat!!! I'm aiming to see a 9 on those scales next week! :superwoman:

Yesterday was a great day!
Total syns - 2
No carbs
2+ L water
Snacks: Muller light and banana

Some more of the same today please! Stepped on the scales this morning, 10st 3lbs (after a bit of a boozy weekend!) so I'm delighted! 10lbs from goal weight.
I WILL NOT GO BACK ABOVE 10ST 3LBS!

Have had breakfast so far today, but have a good idea how lunch and dinner will go..

B: 1 slice wm toast with beans and dab of butter
Apple & banana
1 pint water

L: Yuk sung in lettuce leaves with carrot and cucumber strips, side salad
2 pints water

D: Veggie burger with large salad
2 pints water

Snacks: ff yogurt, fruit

Will get a good walk in today too :)

I reckon you're going to get in the 9s and be in my club!! woo hoo!! although, after this weekend not sure I'm still going to be in the 9s so may have get back down there at the same time as you! Weigh in is tomorrow and I have to do it even though I fear I may have gained. It's important to give me a jolt back to reality.

I would be loving it if I stay the same. Wish me luck!!

Fingers crossed anyway! :)
Best of luck with your weigh in, fingers crossed for sts / a loss for you!

I don't know why I write my food diary in the morning / afternoon, because it always changes lol.. I think it's a psychological thing, if I write it here I can't waiver too much because then I feel guilty!

B: Wm toast, beans, banana and apple

L: Bowl of homemade tomato and basil soup

S: 2 tbsp of yuk sung mince in lettuce leaves with salad

D: Chicken tikka salad, carrot sticks and G&H Philadelphia

2 hour walk done, 2L of water so far :)

Total syns: 7
Hexa: Philadelphia
Hexb: Wm toast

:)

Will be out late tonight so have to write my food diary and I'll correct it tomorrow if needs be (I hope not!)

Red day today so not having any starchy carbs..

B: 3 egg omelette with mushroom, onion, tomato, ham, lettuce and ricotta cheese
2 cups cranberry green tea
1 pint water

L: Tomato and basil soup
Pint water

D: Yuk sung salad

S: Carrot sticks, vanilla muller light with banana, apple and satsuma

Will have 2 more pints at least of water :)

HexA: Ricotta cheese
HexB: None - my hexb is usually wm bread/pitta or all bran and because today is no carbs I've steered clear
Syns: None so far, may have some egg mayo salad later so will syn the mayo

Happy Thursday :)

Not much of a change to yesterday's plan.
Ended up having a second bowl of soup and had chicken tikka salad for dinner so still on track :)

Today has been good too :)

B: 2 eggs scrambled with ricotta cheese, onion, tomato and mushroom
1 pint water

L: Half a wm pitta with sweet potato falafel and salad

S: Carrot sticks

D: Not sure what to have for dinner, unexpectedly staying in my friend's again and not a lot in the fridge! Think I might have some salad and possibly turkey if there's any about. If not I'll have some slices of ham and boiled eggs with heaps of salad.

Also did a 11km walk today and burned somewhere between 550-600 cals if I'm to believe the sites I checked and Map My Run app.. :)

Going out tonight, need some willpower to say no to alcohol! Think I'll trick myself with a SL tonic and lemon & limes ;)

Red day today..

B: Nothing, woke up late and had to rush!

S: Carrot sticks and ff yogurt

L: Tomato & basil soup

D: Yuk sung with lettuce wraps and salad

No exercise today.. Will get a walkin tomorrow :)

HexA: Philadelphia Light (on lettuce wraps)
HexB: None
Syns: None

You had an amazing day today CW! Good luck tonight! I'm avoiding temptation by staying in!

image-951532835.jpg

10st 0.25lbs this morning! :D My lowest adult weight ever! I feel great!
Getting closer and closer to that target!

Today is a red day - no carbs

B: Scrambled egg and bacon and grilled tomatoes - dad made it so heaps of butter and milk, ooops!

L: Lamb burger, heaps of salad, dry fried mushrooms, tomatoes and red onions and feta - delicious!

D: Not sure yet, but my super super healthy friend is cooking so I'm not worried :)

OMG!!!!!!! You are literally in the 9s!!!! I changed scales in the gym and back up to the flipping 10s!!

Weigh in in 2 days time- if I'm not back in the 9s I'm going to cry!!!

You are doing AMAZING CW - my inspiration :)

Back