From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Ay ay ay! More drama - turned out my OH had been lying for my friends OH more than he'd let on and I had to find out from my friend when my friends OH came clean and landed my OH right in it. Cue a lot of shouting and upset on NYE - not a good start to the year. But we talked about it - OH basically explained he was in an awkward position - which I understand - but explained the fact he lied so easily is the bit that hurt.

Ultimately he's (my OH) not taking drugs, he's not cheating on me and he's not hurting anyone so it could have been MUCH MUCH worse.

Anyway sorry for my rambling, I guess it's nice just being able to anonymously vent! But back to the bit you're here for which isn't much better... Food.

There was lots of it. And lots of syns. Back on plan as I NEED to get in my wedding dress as I can FINALLY say "IM GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR" yayyyy!

Hope everyone had a fab new year x

Omg these truffles sound amaze!!!! Just read about your situation. Drama drama. You have both been put in difficult situations but at least it's made yous stronger and hope your friend can work it out with her man.
We can do this! New year new start new us!
Hope you are having a nice chilled Sunday xx

Those truffles really are amazing ! Totally worth the guilt ridden feeling after haha!

Yeah hopefully we can all move forward now it's all out in the open.

I've been bad AGAIN today - dunno what's wrong with me! Back on it tomorrow - we can definitely do this!! Xx

you can soon get rid of that :)
hows ur food been today x

Hope so! Would like to get 4 off this week, we're going out for a meal for my friend's girlfriend's birthday Wednesday so that's the only thing that could veer me off track. As its an Italian I'm going to go for a tomato based pasta and syn the oil in the sauce!

Much better on food today - being back in work definitely helps.

Breakfast: coffee (0.5) strawberries, Apple and Alpen light (hexb)

Lunch: tesco semi dried tomato and feta pasta (5.5) velvet crunch (4) strawberries, Apple and tea (0.5)

Another coffee (0.5)

Dinner: leftover homemade lasagne (only one layer of pasta) rest of the filling is packed with speed food. Cheese on top (hexa) and served with broccoli.

image.jpeg

Drinks: tesco sugar free cloudy lemonade

Hexa: 1
Hexb: 1
Syns: 11

Ok so I've just heard back from the job interview I went for back before Christmas - they've made me an offer and offered me a fair bit more than I was expecting. Time to have a think....

Still mulling over what to do about the job - OH is happy as we can afford a much nicer place to live up there!!

Breakfast: Alpen light (hexb)

Lunch: half a sachet of Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta mixed with roasted peppers tomatoes and carrots, velvet crunch (4)

4 x tea and coffee throughout the day (3)

Dinner: made creamy Cajun quorn with brown rice. Hexa for Philadelphia light. Made OH mayflower curry and he had some quorn leftover that he didn't fancy so mixed that in with mine so will add 4 syns for the mayflower to be safe (4)

image.jpeg

Hexa: 1
Hexb: 1
Syns: 11

Do it do it do it!

Thanks Britt! Think I'm going to go for it. Am going to email them tomorrow (don't want to appear too keen) and ask for written confirmation of the package (salary, car, medical etc) so fingers crossed!!

Yesterday’s good news was a bit over shadowed by someone I used to be friends with being vile…

We both invested some money into attending Christmas Markets as stallholders. The organisers required a big payment upfront (in April last year) and said friend couldn’t afford her half so I coughed up all the money out of my wedding fund and she was meant to pay me back fortnightly. 3 months later than agreed I finally got my half of the money back after a LOT of chasing. Anyway, in October I agreed to take a week off work to help her facepaint at an event all week – without going into long and boring details, after the first day at the event, she started b!tch!ng about me to a mutual friend saying that she thought I was stealing money from her money tin! (Even writing that makes me feel sick – I would NEVER EVER do that to a friend). Anyway cue a lot of shouting, tears and anger I told her she could stuff it and that I wouldn’t be helping her for the rest of the week and that I would rather lose my money and not do the Xmas markets with her as I did not wish to have anything else to do with her. Fast forward to December and all the “stallholder passes” were being sent to my address – I was more than cooperative and told her when they had arrived and allowed her to pick them up (I could have been awkward and not given them to her etc). We had an email from the organisers explaining that one event was cancelled due to the weather and to send our details over for a refund, I agreed with this girl that she would send her details over for the transfer and once completed she would transfer my half to me. It’s now been 3 weeks and I’ve messaged and whatspped her asking about the money only to be ignored and find I’m blocked on instagram. It’s only £28 but it’s a matter of principle – just so frustrating as I know there is nothing I can do to get it back. Am going to try emailing the organisers asking whether or not they can confirm the refunds have been processed. Not sure if it’ll do any good though.

To top it all off I’ve forgotten my lunch for today! Argh!

Anyway – sorry for another non SW related rant. If you managed to read all of that to the end I’m impressed haha!

Sounds like you need a good mug of tea. Its my answer to every shitty day. That sucks about your friend. Delighted to hear about the job tho.

Awh hope you were able to have something sw friendly. Hate when I forget my lunch!

Oh that's rubbish. It doesn't matter if it was 28 or 10000 pound it's the principle she is meant to be your friend.
That happened to me with a girl j used to live with she ended up owing me 500 and now we hardly speak it took me years to get most of it back. One day I message saying "look i don't wanna fall out we are good friends" and she replied sayin "but we aren't really are we, we haven't spoke for ages" which really hurt my feelings because it was her causing the issue. I miss her loads. Moral of the story do not lend money it just causes problems.

Sorry I've just totally stolen your rant thunder there.

Hope you found something decent to eat :)

Back