From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Sounds like you need a good mug of tea. Its my answer to every shitty day. That sucks about your friend. Delighted to hear about the job tho.
Awh hope you were able to have something sw friendly. Hate when I forget my lunch!
Yes – lots of tea (but would prefer wine haha!)
Yeah ended up popping to Tesco and grabbing a pasta for 5.5 syns so not too bad
Oh that's rubbish. It doesn't matter if it was 28 or 10000 pound it's the principle she is meant to be your friend.
That happened to me with a girl j used to live with she ended up owing me 500 and now we hardly speak it took me years to get most of it back. One day I message saying "look i don't wanna fall out we are good friends" and she replied sayin "but we aren't really are we, we haven't spoke for ages" which really hurt my feelings because it was her causing the issue. I miss her loads. Moral of the story do not lend money it just causes problems.
Sorry I've just totally stolen your rant thunder there.
Hope you found something decent to eat
That’s awful – I hate people like that, think they can say what they want regardless of people’s feelings. Definitely don’t need that in your life!
Please rant away (makes me feel less weird writing long ranting rambles online haha!)

Flipping heck – is my life ever drama free?! Went out for my friend’s girlfriend’s birthday last night. Ended up getting really upset after the birthday girl’s friend (who I’ve never met before) thought it was ok to sit there and say I’m fake and superficial for wanting a big white wedding (amongst other things which I won’t write on here at risk of offending anybody!!). My friend and her girlfriend both felt so bad about what this girl said that they both text me separately to apologise about her. I promise I’m not really a drama person despite how I’m coming across on here…honest!
Breakfast – 2 alpen lights (hexb)
Lunch – made rush trip to Tesco, grabbed a semi dried tomato and feta pasta (5.5) velvet crunch (4) and had some strawberries and apple too
Coffee and tea throughout the day (hexA)
Dinner: As I’ve mentioned above, we went for an Italian for a friend’s birthday. I had a diet coke, 1 breadstick (1) and a tomato and vegetable pasta minus the mozzarella (will allow 6 syns for oil)
HexA: 1
HexB: 1
Syns: 16.5 (not too bad considering we ate out!)

Some people need to keep their opinions to themselves...what's wrong with wanting a big white wedding? Crazy

Some people need to keep their opinions to themselves...what's wrong with wanting a big white wedding? Crazy

Exactly! To be honest she was hating on marriage and weddings as a whole but it all started to get quite personal towards me and quite nasty about straight people (my friend is in a same sex relationship as is the girl who was making the comments). I'm all about people having their own opinions but I think you should always be tactful in the way in which you express them (coming from me whose a bit of a hobby moo lmao!)

WOWWWWW lol 18 pages read and I'm here! *waves* Hi lovely!

It's so awesome getting to read through peoples thread haha, Like I really get a sense of who you are, seeing your messages in my thread is lovely but I wouldn't of learned half the things I know about you now haha, feel alot more closer to you ..now that I know your life? haha sound like a stalker :p

ANYWAY, where to start? CONGRATULATIONS on the job, did you officially accept? Would you have to move far? How's your week going? couldnt figure what day you weigh in but good luck! :D You'll get those 6lbs off!

Take no notice of this girl's comments. I do truly believe the beauty of opinions is that nobody is right or wrong, because it's an opinion but there is a time and a place to share it and if nobody has asked and you're going to be rude then you should just keep SCHTUM!

Glad you at OH sorted out the NYE drama and hopefully you and the cats are all excited for the new year, being MR &MRS and a new home? :D

LOVEEEEE xxxxx

WOWWWWW lol 18 pages read and I'm here! *waves* Hi lovely!

It's so awesome getting to read through peoples thread haha, Like I really get a sense of who you are, seeing your messages in my thread is lovely but I wouldn't of learned half the things I know about you now haha, feel alot more closer to you ..now that I know your life? haha sound like a stalker :p

ANYWAY, where to start? CONGRATULATIONS on the job, did you officially accept? Would you have to move far? How's your week going? couldnt figure what day you weigh in but good luck! :D You'll get those 6lbs off!

Take no notice of this girl's comments. I do truly believe the beauty of opinions is that nobody is right or wrong, because it's an opinion but there is a time and a place to share it and if nobody has asked and you're going to be rude then you should just keep SCHTUM!

Glad you at OH sorted out the NYE drama and hopefully you and the cats are all excited for the new year, being MR &MRS and a new home? :D

LOVEEEEE xxxxx

Hey beaut! Welcome :)
Haha – I’m terrible for blabbing on about my life on here – I find it like some weird kind of therapy…

We’d have to move fro South Wales to Leicester so not like the other side of the world kind of move – but still about 3 hours away. I’ve sent them a note asking for it all in writing (I’ve been caught out like this previously!) but I’m getting really excited about it now…! Squeeeeee!!

To be honest can’t wait for this week to be over – it’s been one of those “drama” filled weeks that I really could have done without – keeps life exciting I suppose haha!

Weigh on a Monday – so fingers crossed for a good on plan weekend with no temptation – I WILL RESIST!!

I can’t believe I’m going to be a Mrs – I feel way too young haahahah!!

Hope you have a lush weekend hun xxxxxx

Hey beaut! Welcome :)
Haha – I’m terrible for blabbing on about my life on here – I find it like some weird kind of therapy…

We’d have to move fro South Wales to Leicester so not like the other side of the world kind of move – but still about 3 hours away. I’ve sent them a note asking for it all in writing (I’ve been caught out like this previously!) but I’m getting really excited about it now…! Squeeeeee!!

To be honest can’t wait for this week to be over – it’s been one of those “drama” filled weeks that I really could have done without – keeps life exciting I suppose haha!

Weigh on a Monday – so fingers crossed for a good on plan weekend with no temptation – I WILL RESIST!!

I can’t believe I’m going to be a Mrs – I feel way too young haahahah!!

Hope you have a lush weekend hun xxxxxx

haha you blab away! It will keep me company at work lol. 3 Hrs away isn't too bad! Let's hope you get ht all in writing which may make it all feel even more exciting! Mate I'm right there with the drama filled week, though mines been more work filled but too many heated words with my work and it's left me feeling stressed and well.. HANGRY haha.

Good luck for Monday! WE WILL RESIST INDEED!!

haha YAY to being a MRS, My OH proposed in November and it's exciting just going around like " Oh my Fiancé this and Fiancé that " haha. Think we're looking to get married in 2017 but nothing concrete yet :)

I'll be at work all weekend but HEY HO! lol hope you have a good one sweet xxxxxx

I Jessieh do solemnly swear (that after today) I will stop posting my drama filled life on minimins….

And that I will stop allowing drama into my life….

And that I will stop rambling about it……

Maybe.

Ok, so last night I went over my Mum’s house to discuss ideas for my hen (my Mum asked me to do this as I was adamant I wanted something small to avoid my friend’s and family feeling obligated to put on something big and time consuming for them to organise).

On Wednesday I text my maid of honour asking if she wanted to come. “No. Can’t. It’s the kids bedtime” Ok – I don’t have kids, I know they’re hard work and bedtime can be difficult but her fiancé was there – could she have not come up after the kids went to bed? This may sound like I’m being bridezilla but she is getting married a month before me and I have done everything possible to help her – she will even admit that I’ve done more for her wedding than even she has. This is the second time I’ve asked for her to do something to assist with my wedding and it’s the second time she’s let me down – hurts a bit I guess.

So I was a bit down about going over anyway. Anyway, left work and my other friend text me saying she was looking forward to going over so I started to perk up a bit about it. Cue then a message from my other bridesmaid (my younger brother’s girlfriend). Now my brother and his girlfriend have been having some issues lately – they’re both young and young mentally for their age but in a nutshell she is causing all sorts of drama that is now impacting on my parents and the rest of the family.

The message was pages long saying how she doesn’t feel she can come over and help organise as she feels my other friend is pushing her out and that she’s been crying and shaking about it. Considering it’s my Mum that’s organising my hen and my Mum that invited them both over I don’t know why she felt like this. Just feels like a bit more drama and attention seeking. I know I probably am coming across as a total diva / bridezilla / cowbag / insensitive but I promise I’m not a horrible person – please my fellow minimin-ers don’t think badly of me.

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: strawberries, apple and an alpen light (hexB)

Lunch: half a pack of bachelors cheese and broccoli pasta with extra broccoli, tomato, carrots and peppers and velvet crunch (4)

5 x tea and coffee throughout the day (2.5)

Dinner: Leftover lasagne - 40g RF cheddar as HexA

Had a glass of prosecco at my Mum’s – looking around at old threads I think this is bout 9 syns?

HexA: 1
HexB: 1
Syns: 15.5

So ½ syn over but still under for the week so not too bad. In other news we’re hopefully going to pick out suits for the wedding tomorrow – yay!!

That's a pretty big move, scary I'm sure. I moved from North Wales to nr Lincoln lol
Yeah it feels scary – I’ve never lived particularly far from my family (around half an hour drive tops). Luckily OH is being super supportive and is quite excited to move – just hoping it all falls into place now as don’t want to get too excited too quickly!

haha you blab away! It will keep me company at work lol. 3 Hrs away isn't too bad! Let's hope you get ht all in writing which may make it all feel even more exciting! Mate I'm right there with the drama filled week, though mines been more work filled but too many heated words with my work and it's left me feeling stressed and well.. HANGRY haha.
Good luck for Monday! WE WILL RESIST INDEED!!
haha YAY to being a MRS, My OH proposed in November and it's exciting just going around like " Oh my Fiancé this and Fiancé that " haha. Think we're looking to get married in 2017 but nothing concrete yet
I'll be at work all weekend but HEY HO! lol hope you have a good one sweet xxxxxx
It feels so weird referring to my OH as fiancé – feels too grown up haha! Aww I’ll make sure I keep checking on your diary over the weekend to say hi ! Don’t let them get you down lovely x

Honestly you don't sound like bridezilla at all! I'd be miffed if I was helping out my friend with her wedding but if I was asking her for help she was blowing me out...then again I'm quite cut throat when it comes to friends so suffice to say she'd get un-MOH pretty quickly. She could of easily said she would pop over after the kids went to bed. YES it would be her making an effort but isn't that what friends do? Isn't that what she expects from you? lol look at me getting all angry haha.

Don't even get me started on your brothers g/f :p It does indeed sound like shes being a bit attention seeking, suffice to say, if she's feeling a little left out, not coming over isn't going to help is it? Get involved! Ask to come over earlier or if there is any tension, communicate and make it so there isn't any. gosh people need a good telling off sometimes!

Well done on Y'days food! Even a little over is still good and on plan, fingers crossed for Monday toots :p x

YAY FOR SUITS!!!!!!! I hope we get pics :p x

Honestly you don't sound like bridezilla at all! I'd be miffed if I was helping out my friend with her wedding but if I was asking her for help she was blowing me out...then again I'm quite cut throat when it comes to friends so suffice to say she'd get un-MOH pretty quickly. She could of easily said she would pop over after the kids went to bed. YES it would be her making an effort but isn't that what friends do? Isn't that what she expects from you? lol look at me getting all angry haha.
Don't even get me started on your brothers g/f It does indeed sound like shes being a bit attention seeking, suffice to say, if she's feeling a little left out, not coming over isn't going to help is it? Get involved! Ask to come over earlier or if there is any tension, communicate and make it so there isn't any. gosh people need a good telling off sometimes!
Well done on Y'days food! Even a little over is still good and on plan, fingers crossed for Monday toots x
YAY FOR SUITS!!!!!!! I hope we get pics x
I’m so glad I don’t sound Bridezilla – you need to come and be my bridesmaid instead Lucie hahaha! And also come and tell everyone off for me please?
Of course you will be sick of all my wedding pics by August mwahaha! x

I’m so glad I don’t sound Bridezilla – you need to come and be my bridesmaid instead Lucie hahaha! And also come and tell everyone off for me please?
Of course you will be sick of all my wedding pics by August mwahaha! x
lmao I think so! I'd be a brilliant bridesmaid! For now I'll accept miniminsmaid and support you on here haha :p

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR gonna get sick of seeing wedding pics haha!

PS Yes I'll tell them all off
PPS If it works I forgot to tell you I charge :p x

Awh here. Friends can be the worst at times. I was bridesmaid a few months ago for the most low key bride ever, she was calm collect and we did all we could to throw her a hen shell never forget including staying up all the night before baking. But it was worth it to see her face and see how happy she was. However I helped another friend despite not being a bridesmaid and was used and abused for my good nature for months then didn't even get an invite to the big day. Which was like wtf!
Anyway Leicester is lovely. Lots of my UK side of the family live there now and its a really nice city always like to visit and its so close to brum for shopping/events.
Hope your having a good weekend. Procesco is worth every syn! Its all part of the experience.

lmao I think so! I'd be a brilliant bridesmaid! For now I'll accept miniminsmaid and support you on here haha :p

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR gonna get sick of seeing wedding pics haha!

PS Yes I'll tell them all off
PPS If it works I forgot to tell you I charge :p x

Hahaha miniminsmaid - love it! X

Awh here. Friends can be the worst at times. I was bridesmaid a few months ago for the most low key bride ever, she was calm collect and we did all we could to throw her a hen shell never forget including staying up all the night before baking. But it was worth it to see her face and see how happy she was. However I helped another friend despite not being a bridesmaid and was used and abused for my good nature for months then didn't even get an invite to the big day. Which was like wtf!
Anyway Leicester is lovely. Lots of my UK side of the family live there now and its a really nice city always like to visit and its so close to brum for shopping/events.
Hope your having a good weekend. Procesco is worth every syn! Its all part of the experience.

I think weddings definitely bring out the best and worst in people - I'm just trying so desperately to stay away from being bridezilla!

That's awful that your friend did that - so rude! Yeah I'm quite looking forward to a fresh start somewhere new. Will have to go to have a look around the place as I've only ever been up for the interview!

Eurgg so my brothers girlfriend is continuing to play silly games by texting me essays on how she can't believe that I'm upset with her and that she's shocked I'm acting this way considering her "issues" - i just rang my brother and told him to tell her to stop texting me or else she wouldn't like my response. I'm finding it extremely hard to bite my tongue but ultimately she's my brothers girlfriend.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Alpen light (hexb)

Lunch; wholewheat pasta with 1 tablespoon of red pesto (2.5) tomatoes and peppers, velvet crunch (4)

Coffee throughout the day (hexa)

Missed dinner as went over my friends house so suffice to say I'm starving this morning

Syns: 6.5

Back