from pig to twig ;)

I agree with planning the days off, if i dont i'll just eat for 2 weeks haha. The holiday before xmas is hard, because i will no doubt gain in that week & then have xmas & will gain then too. I dont want to be worrying about it on holiday but then i dont want to come back & need to lose a stone. I'll eat & drink but not go over the top. Thats my plan lol.

I had a hot bubble bath & thats warmed me up. Last day of the holidays tomorrow then back to school runs, gonna miss my kids i love them being at home

so weigh in day, i was 13 stone 12 & 3/4lb last monday, today i'm 13 stone 11 exactly :):):):):) 1 & 3/4 pound off & with all the things going against me this week i'm chuffed to bits with that!! looking forward to another week, going to plan my food shopping for tomorrow, my kids go back to school so i can shop better

so weigh in day, i was 13 stone 12 & 3/4lb last monday, today i'm 13 stone 11 exactly :):):):):) 1 & 3/4 pound off & with all the things going against me this week i'm chuffed to bits with that!! looking forward to another week, going to plan my food shopping for tomorrow, my kids go back to school so i can shop better

Well done!!! That is brilliant X

thank you, i expected a gain so i'm thrilled :)

i slept awful last night, up every hour to the loo :( been the worst monthlys in ages grrr. cant leave the house today its that bad! hopefully it eases tomorrow.

breakfast was muller light yoghurt with apple & orange (not keen on oranges for breakfast but i love orange juice...weird lol)

lunch wm toast with marmite & low fat spread.

dinner will be jacket potato, lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion, red onion & yellow pepper. baked beans & cheese :)

using all the things in my fridge ready for tomorrows new food shop. im going to write my shopping list & plan my dinners now.

i'm going out for more supplies in a minute, being a woman is expensive :rolleyes: gone through 2 packets today. hopefully be better tomorrow though.

my dinner was nice but i bought morrisons baked beans & the juice was so watery, it drowned my plate. ive had them before & they were normal so must be a dodgey tin lol. just waiting for my daughter to get home to babysit so i can go to the shop. Shame its not for wine & chocolate lol

it still tasted the same but was like a bean soup lol. i havent drank wine for over a month, or eaten chocolate either. i havent missed them really. although we got given a tin of fudge & biscuits as a holiday souvenir today & the shortbread looks so nice, would love them dunked in a cup of tea!!

Hope your feeling better today. I know the feeling well, have been under gyne about it all.

You have the constant fear of the painkillers wearing off amongst the other stuff. The worst is when you dont wake up for the next dose in time and you can barely move.

It can be so debilitating and frustrating, especially since we cant just tell people exactly whats going on.

its so hard when i cant go out for more than half an hour at a time. i cant sleep properly either. just rubbish. tomorrow should be better the first 2 days are the worst!

we walked to the shop, it was dark & was quite a nice walk really.

oh god i love cheese & crackers, at xmas we have them with sliced pickled onions on top mmmm lol. theres a few things that i do at xmas actually. the day the xmas tree goes up (november if i have my way but i married a grinch so dec lol) i have a bottle of red wine, posh pate & nibbles & stare at my tree for a night hahaha i swear that doesnt make me a weirdo. xmas eve i do my kids a north pole breakfast, basically sugary stuff thats bad for them like decorate their own donuts etc lol. but its the one day a year i dont care if they have chocolate for breakfast ;) last year we had just moved house & had no kitchen so although we tried our best it was poop! so this year im going to make it fun

To me the memories make it worthwhile. We normally put our decorations up the closest weekend to December and on Christmas Eve we have eggnog made by the other half and he doesn't scrimp on the alcohol or cream in it but sod it would rather have the memories than worry about the lbs haha.
Sounds like I need to introduce this North Pole breakfast even though we don't have children haha

you really do need to have a north pole breakfast its the rules lol.

kids went back to school today, i did a huge food shop & have enough to last a whole 7 days :) hubby is late home so im eating without him. i'm hungry lol

i recorded GBBO to watch tomorrow. i walked my dog & just had an orange. going to the group tomorrow at 7pm. feel really nervous but once the first ones out the way i'll be fine

Back