From Plus size to Princess!!

Oh well done for joining the gym..once you get going you will love it!!!! I used to work out with kettlebells & I cant wait to get started on them again though I have to wait until I get the all clear from my physio after a car accident just before the summer!!! I'm hoping to get back into running too once I get a bit of this weight shifted!! I actually cant believe how much better I feel with 1 stone off.... just looking forward to getting the other 7 odd off too :eek: Patience is not a virtue I possess..... drives my husband crazy!!!!! lol

thanks Kally.... keep your fingers toes & whatever else you can think of crossed!!!!!! lol What day do you weigh in?

Haha got em all crossed for you all ;) I weigh on a Thursday :)

Just looked at your stats hun. You have done amazing so far :)

I'm delighted to report an 8lb loss bringing me down a stone bracket into the 18's (18st 11lb so only just into them) I got my 1 1/2 stone shiney & am aiming for my 2 stone shiney next week (5lbs to go) & my club 10 would be nice (6lbs to go) I'm not going to get too hung up on it though coz I'm expecting my losses to slow down soon.... mind you I wouldnt complain if they didnt!!!! lol :eek:

Destamia & anyone else weighing today I hope the scales were kind to you too x

I'm delighted to report an 8lb loss bringing me down a stone bracket into the 18's (18st 11lb so only just into them) I got my 1 1/2 stone shiney & am aiming for my 2 stone shiney next week (5lbs to go) & my club 10 would be nice (6lbs to go) I'm not going to get too hung up on it though coz I'm expecting my losses to slow down soon.... mind you I wouldnt complain if they didnt!!!! lol :eek:

Well done a fantastic loss, whats your secret lol could we have some to share lol, well done xx

Very well done! That's a fab loss :) It is good you are relaxed about it all, I think it is easier to lose weight if you aren't too hung up on it, and take the losses as they come.

scales been more then nice to me today =) lost 6,5 lbs and got my 5,5 st award and slimmer of the month. I started sw 29 weeks ago. I had have gain 4 times - very first week 200 grms / sw scale stay the same, then 2 Z 0,5 lbs and 1 time 6 pounds - just out of nowhere - next week after 6lbs gain I had 8,5 lbs loss - so go figure. but to have this loss today was amazing - just amazing - I will stick to SE for one more week and get as close to 6 st as I can =)
My next mini goal is to be 99 kilo in 1st of jan . that means i have near 3 stone to lose and 17 weeks to go . I can do it =)

Well done Destamia :) You are doing really well :)

Well done Destamia 5.5 stone award and slimmer of the month well done, you and dance mum have made me more positive to do this and stay to the end, well done to everyone who has lost xx:clap::clap:

Well done a fantastic loss, whats your secret lol could we have some to share lol, well done xx

Thanks hun. Not really sure I have a secret other than it's just my body still in the adjustment stage. The things I do is I always have a fruit breakfast (superspeed where possible) I generally have the same lunch most days (lean bacon & scrambled eggs so no carbs) & then I keep an eye on portion size at tea time. The only time I have felt hungry was when I had no carbs for tea so I'm not going to do that again in a hurry!!! Drinks wise I drink lots of water & 3+ cups of green tea a day. I used to live on diet coke so I save a few glasses of diet for the evening when I also have 2 alpen lights for a HeB & 2 bags of snack a jacks so 9 syns. I usually have 1 -2 mullerlight a day too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

scales been more then nice to me today =) lost 6,5 lbs and got my 5,5 st award and slimmer of the month. I started sw 29 weeks ago. I had have gain 4 times - very first week 200 grms / sw scale stay the same, then 2 Z 0,5 lbs and 1 time 6 pounds - just out of nowhere - next week after 6lbs gain I had 8,5 lbs loss - so go figure. but to have this loss today was amazing - just amazing - I will stick to SE for one more week and get as close to 6 st as I can =)
My next mini goal is to be 99 kilo in 1st of jan . that means i have near 3 stone to lose and 17 weeks to go . I can do it =)

Amazing loss Destamia well done x

Very well done! That's a fab loss :) It is good you are relaxed about it all, I think it is easier to lose weight if you aren't too hung up on it, and take the losses as they come.

Thanks hun x

Sorry I've not checked in all week, it's been a bit hectic with work etc

I lost 2.5lb this morning though :)

Sorry I've not checked in all week, it's been a bit hectic with work etc

I lost 2.5lb this morning though :)

Excellent Mookey!!! Hope work is a bit calmer next week x

Back