From Plus size to Princess!!

I'm delighted to report an 8lb loss bringing me down a stone bracket into the 18's (18st 11lb so only just into them) I got my 1 1/2 stone shiney & am aiming for my 2 stone shiney next week (5lbs to go) & my club 10 would be nice (6lbs to go) I'm not going to get too hung up on it though coz I'm expecting my losses to slow down soon.... mind you I wouldnt complain if they didnt!!!! lol :eek:

Destamia & anyone else weighing today I hope the scales were kind to you too x

scales been more then nice to me today =) lost 6,5 lbs and got my 5,5 st award and slimmer of the month. I started sw 29 weeks ago. I had have gain 4 times - very first week 200 grms / sw scale stay the same, then 2 Z 0,5 lbs and 1 time 6 pounds - just out of nowhere - next week after 6lbs gain I had 8,5 lbs loss - so go figure. but to have this loss today was amazing - just amazing - I will stick to SE for one more week and get as close to 6 st as I can =)
My next mini goal is to be 99 kilo in 1st of jan . that means i have near 3 stone to lose and 17 weeks to go . I can do it =)

Sorry I've not checked in all week, it's been a bit hectic with work etc

I lost 2.5lb this morning though :)

Well done everyone xx

Last edited:
Hope everyone has had a good weekend?

I have been planning a few different meals for the week, and trying to find decent, cheap ideas for lunches. So far I am going round in circles, and going back to my trusty mugshot with cucumber and tomatoes on the side. Not the best lunch ever but quick and easy.

On the plus side, I have been on plan 100% over the weekend! So feeling positive for the week :) x

Hi i made the spanish orange cake and it was lovely, only had 1 slice 3.5syns gave my neighbours some who is also on sw to see what they think of it, both said it was nice, wasn't hard to do. x
20140831_171742-1.jpg3.5syns per slice and you can freeze it.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend?

I have been planning a few different meals for the week, and trying to find decent, cheap ideas for lunches. So far I am going round in circles, and going back to my trusty mugshot with cucumber and tomatoes on the side. Not the best lunch ever but quick and easy.

On the plus side, I have been on plan 100% over the weekend! So feeling positive for the week :) x

Have you thought about doing a quiche you can eat it hot or cold and it can stay in the fridge for a few days or sw pizza xx

That cake looks delicious Jane!! That is definitely something I need to make!

I have been meaning to make the SW Quiche, but not gotten around to it yet. But it is a very good idea. I will look up the pizza as well. Tonight I made the Ham and Potato hash from the new SW magazine, it is really yummy, I recommend it if you like that kind of thing. There is loads left, so I am going to see how it is for lunch tomorrow, or maybe dinner when I get home from work.

Cake looks lovely Jane I have been out & about this morning & am pleased that I managed to leave the house with nothing (I hadn't planned being as long!!) & have stayed on plan!!! Breakfast ended up being a punnet of raspberries & lunch I grabbed some sliced ham, an apple & a banana!! I know it's not perfect but for a one off at least I managed without stopping in the nearest mcdonalds which is what would have happened a month ago!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on staying on plan it's a lovely feeling knowing you've done it x the cake was easy to make taking a chocolate one to class tomorrow x

Well done Dance Mum :) I have found the longer I do SW the easier I find it to resist temptation. Now I am resisting the bread at work, or I am making sure I syn it, instead of pretending eating it didn't happen. It also helps that the kids have been trained to shout at me if I reach for some at teatime (I work in a Nursery).

Well, I was gobsmacked to find that I'd lost 4.5lbs when I weighed in on Monday night - HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!

So I got my 1stone award as I've lost 1st 1.5lbs AND slimmer of the week! SO PLEASED! I'm not quite sure how I managed this but I think it may have something to do with the anti bum blockers I took as I had been feeling a little bunged up - sorry if that's TMI :p :eek: ;) but either way I feel really motivated to carry on!

Cake looks lovely Jane I have been out & about this morning & am pleased that I managed to leave the house with nothing (I hadn't planned being as long!!) & have stayed on plan!!! Breakfast ended up being a punnet of raspberries & lunch I grabbed some sliced ham, an apple & a banana!! I know it's not perfect but for a one off at least I managed without stopping in the nearest mcdonalds which is what would have happened a month ago!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done hun xx
Well, I was gobsmacked to find that I'd lost 4.5lbs when I weighed in on Monday night - HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!

So I got my 1stone award as I've lost 1st 1.5lbs AND slimmer of the week! SO PLEASED! I'm not quite sure how I managed this but I think it may have something to do with the anti bum blockers I took as I had been feeling a little bunged up - sorry if that's TMI :p :eek: ;) but either way I feel really motivated to carry on!

Well done, that's brill xx

Well done on staying on plan it's a lovely feeling knowing you've done it x the cake was easy to make taking a chocolate one to class tomorrow x

Thanks Jane. Yesterday was just one of those days where it was a bit of rush all round so I'm pleased with myself. By the time I finally got around to tea it was after 8pm so I was too full to eat my usual syns so ended up just having my 2 alpen lights x

Well done Dance Mum :) I have found the longer I do SW the easier I find it to resist temptation. Now I am resisting the bread at work, or I am making sure I syn it, instead of pretending eating it didn't happen. It also helps that the kids have been trained to shout at me if I reach for some at teatime (I work in a Nursery).

hehehe I love that!!! I can just picture all the little kiddies shouting 'Step away from the bread!!!!'

Amazing news!!!!! Well done!!!! LOL at the anti bum blockers!!!!!! :8855:

Lost another 2.5lb today going to try my hardest for 4.5lb next week for my stone award x

:happy096: Well done Jane thats brilliant!!!!

Well done on all the losses ladies :)

1lb off for me today, which I am very happy with! My current mindset is, as long as the scales say a loss I am happy. When I first saw the scales I thought it was a maintain, but the weigh-in person said "well done, a lb off" so that was good. Group was actually really good tonight, there was a really positive vibe! It was quite motivating :)

Well done on all the losses ladies :)

1lb off for me today, which I am very happy with! My current mindset is, as long as the scales say a loss I am happy. When I first saw the scales I thought it was a maintain, but the weigh-in person said "well done, a lb off" so that was good. Group was actually really good tonight, there was a really positive vibe! It was quite motivating :)

Well done Elanor =) step by step and soon we will be there =)

Back