From Plus size to Princess!!

Did it :) lost 2.5 so got my stone and slimmer of the week....not bad for an evenings work! How's everyone else getting on?

Well done Kazrace I lost 3lb and got my stone award and slimmer of the week first for me, really pleased with myself. xx

Welcome to the thread kazrace :) Well done on your loss and award!! That's fab!

I am hoping for my stone award at weigh-in on Thursday, but I haven't had the best of weeks so I am not going to hold my breath! I have realised that I have started unknowingly eating again. Like when I get something from the fridge, I pick at something, or at work I'll sneak a bit of toast thinking it won't matter. Now I have realised what I am doing, I synned today's toast and have had no syns this evening like I usually would. I am just really annoyed with myself, but I have to get back on track, as I do want to lose the weight. Going to force myself to sit through Image Therapy this week, even though my consultant is on holiday, and the person I usually go with is also on holiday.

Do you not count down your syns you have 105syns for the week instead of having 15syns aday, i find if i count down from my 105 syns it helps if i have more on one day and less on another and so on, i don't feel guilty and it works for me. Don't be so hard on yourself you are going really well and you have a good loss tomorrow. xx

Do you not count down your syns you have 105syns for the week instead of having 15syns aday, i find if i count down from my 105 syns it helps if i have more on one day and less on another and so on, i don't feel guilty and it works for me. Don't be so hard on yourself you are going really well and you have a good loss tomorrow. xx

I have been using my syns daily. I may try weekly to see if I feel less guilty for going over 15 for a day. Thank you for the kindness ladies. Much appreciate it xx

I use mine daily too. I found last time when I started using weekly syns it was a slippery slope for me personally & felt a bit like I was always robbing Peter to pay Paul & started to lose the control that slimming world gave me. Everyone is different though so go with what suits you best.

I am full of the lurgy today. I feel really horrible. It hit me yesterday but I am really suffering today so I'm loading the flu tablets into me. My appetite is rubish though I made myself eat a decent breakfast & i have mugshots in the cupboard of I feel like lunch. I'm going to make some sticky chicken & cous cous for tea though which I'm looking forward to

Ok, so I actually had nothing to worry about! I lost 1lb tonight, which means only 0.5lb to my 1 stone award. I am doing quite well at focussing on that, instead of thinking "If I hadn't had x,y and z at the weekend I could of gotten it today". I am pleased though, considering I was dreading a gain! No idea what I would do without this thread!

I use mine daily too. I found last time when I started using weekly syns it was a slippery slope for me personally & felt a bit like I was always robbing Peter to pay Paul & started to lose the control that slimming world gave me. Everyone is different though so go with what suits you best.

I am full of the lurgy today. I feel really horrible. It hit me yesterday but I am really suffering today so I'm loading the flu tablets into me. My appetite is rubish though I made myself eat a decent breakfast & i have mugshots in the cupboard of I feel like lunch. I'm going to make some sticky chicken & cous cous for tea though which I'm looking forward to

Hmm, I think I would worry about the same thing happening to me. I may well try it though, as I will never know if it works for me if I don't try it.

Hope you feel better soon! Lots going around at the moment. The kids at work are full of it too. Hope you can get lots of rest x

Lost 2lbs this morning. It's coming off quite consistently so I'm v happy, just hoping it stays that way.:)

Well done kally! Keep going, you are doing great! x

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining in. I originally had about 8st to lose, but around 5st left to go at the moment. I've loved reading through the thread so far, you're all doing amazingly well, very inspiring!

:happy036:well done on all of the losses so far this week & good luck to everyone still to WI

Elanor its definitely worth trying your syns weekly because you may find that it works better/easier for you that way. I know you read of lots of people on minimins that use them that way successfully. For me it was the constantly going over in the first half of the week & then running out mid week & then feeling deprived & ending up having more thinking sure it wont do me any harm.

My lurgy is still horrible & yesterday & today so far have just felt like a constant struggle to do anything. I would love to just climb back into bed but unfortunately the girls have 3 hours of dance practice this afternoon so theres no chance of that. I'm just going to dose myself up on flu plus & struggle on. I'm really hoping this lurgy doesnt affect my WI tomorrow or if it does that it affects it in the right direction!!!! lol I'll be gutted if the scales show higher than my mid week WI before this damn lurgy struck!!! I suppose I have stayed on plan so that is the main thing.. mind you eating is a struggle coz I can taste nothing so want nothing!!! lol

Anyway good luck everyone & hope you are having a lovely week

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining in. I originally had about 8st to lose, but around 5st left to go at the moment. I've loved reading through the thread so far, you're all doing amazingly well, very inspiring!

Welcome Reander!! Sounds like you are going great so far

I have been busy and got bit lost on this threat :)
Welcome to everyone who I missed joining. Good luck to all and hope you all enjoy SW as much as I do.

Tomorrow is my WI and Im excited as this week I have been bread free and I want to see how well I have done :)

Plus its not far for my 6 st award , I will make new photos then and I already know what I will wear , lol :) Cant wait.

Hugs to all :)

Welcome to the thread :) I look forward to reading your posts.
:happy036:well done on all of the losses so far this week & good luck to everyone still to WI

Elanor its definitely worth trying your syns weekly because you may find that it works better/easier for you that way. I know you read of lots of people on minimins that use them that way successfully. For me it was the constantly going over in the first half of the week & then running out mid week & then feeling deprived & ending up having more thinking sure it wont do me any harm.

My lurgy is still horrible & yesterday & today so far have just felt like a constant struggle to do anything. I would love to just climb back into bed but unfortunately the girls have 3 hours of dance practice this afternoon so theres no chance of that. I'm just going to dose myself up on flu plus & struggle on. I'm really hoping this lurgy doesnt affect my WI tomorrow or if it does that it affects it in the right direction!!!! lol I'll be gutted if the scales show higher than my mid week WI before this damn lurgy struck!!! I suppose I have stayed on plan so that is the main thing.. mind you eating is a struggle coz I can taste nothing so want nothing!!! lol

Anyway good luck everyone & hope you are having a lovely week

I think I will start weekly syns tomorrow and see how it goes, probably for 2 weeks, maybe 3, so I can settle into it. It is always the weekend when I want to go over my 15, usually for wine.

Your lurgy sounds awful :( Really hope you start to feel better soon xx

:woohoo:OMG I cannot believe it I stepped on the scales this morning & have lost 13lbs!!!!!! Midweek (pre lurgy!!! lol) they were showing a 10lb loss which I would have been delighted with obviously but I am in total shock!!! I'll probably have a huge gain next week to level things out & if I hadnt weighed in midweek I would have been putting it all down to the lurgy. The only thing I have probably done differently is I am now taking a HeA which i wasnt taking everyday before & I mix up my HeB's a bit more. Also maybe I had had more cous cous than rice this week & have ate mainly turkey or chicken for tea.

I also got my 2 1/2 & 3 stone shiney & into the 17's!!!!! I never for a second thought that I could lose 3 stone in just over a month (1 month & 2 days!!!) I know it wont carry on like this but eeek its a nice wee start!!!!! :character00100:

Good luck to everyone else still to weigh in this week & hope everyone has a lovely weekend

:woohoo:OMG I cannot believe it I stepped on the scales this morning & have lost 13lbs!!!!!! Midweek (pre lurgy!!! lol) they were showing a 10lb loss which I would have been delighted with obviously but I am in total shock!!! I'll probably have a huge gain next week to level things out & if I hadnt weighed in midweek I would have been putting it all down to the lurgy. The only thing I have probably done differently is I am now taking a HeA which i wasnt taking everyday before & I mix up my HeB's a bit more. Also maybe I had had more cous cous than rice this week & have ate mainly turkey or chicken for tea.

I also got my 2 1/2 & 3 stone shiney & into the 17's!!!!! I never for a second thought that I could lose 3 stone in just over a month (1 month & 2 days!!!) I know it wont carry on like this but eeek its a nice wee start!!!!! :character00100:

Good luck to everyone else still to weigh in this week & hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Well done so pleased for you, that is fantastic, how many clothes sizes have you lost and have you loss inches aswell, so happy for you. x

JaneB when I started a size 22 was really tight so I was probably more like a 24. Now size 20 jeans are starting to feel loose though I don't think an 18 would be a comfortable fit yet. Size 20 tops are too big though so I've dropped from a 22/24 in tops to an 18. I haven't been measuring inches but definitely judging by belts & waistbands of trousers I'm loosing inches too.

Overall I just feel soo much better & have loads more energy. This time last month it would have been out of breath walking any distance or climbing stairs & now I'm running up the stairs & am not even out of breath. I generally just feel soo much better. I would love to start doing more exercise than what I am doing but am currently getting physio on my back after a car accident so I'm hoping when that is sorted that I can do a lot more again & start doing a bit of kettlebell training again coz I used to love that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow, that's an incredible loss. Well done!

JaneB when I started a size 22 was really tight so I was probably more like a 24. Now size 20 jeans are starting to feel loose though I don't think an 18 would be a comfortable fit yet. Size 20 tops are too big though so I've dropped from a 22/24 in tops to an 18. I haven't been measuring inches but definitely judging by belts & waistbands of trousers I'm loosing inches too.

Overall I just feel soo much better & have loads more energy. This time last month it would have been out of breath walking any distance or climbing stairs & now I'm running up the stairs & am not even out of breath. I generally just feel soo much better. I would love to start doing more exercise than what I am doing but am currently getting physio on my back after a car accident so I'm hoping when that is sorted that I can do a lot more again & start doing a bit of kettlebell training again coz I used to love that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's a fab loss!! And even if you do gain a bit next week, it is still a good loss overall :) You are doing so well, and it is showing, which can only boost your confidence and motivation! Very well done hun x

Wow, that's an incredible loss. Well done!

Thank you hun x

That's a fab loss!! And even if you do gain a bit next week, it is still a good loss overall :) You are doing so well, and it is showing, which can only boost your confidence and motivation! Very well done hun x

Thanks Elanor, I'm mixing up my HeB's this week again.... mainly because what I was using as my HeB (that I used last time on SW) I just found out isnt actually a HeB anymore :booboo: So I have stocked up on nuts.... hazelnuts, almonds & cashews & am going to have them as my B choice this week.... mostly because I love nuts but also because of their health benefits too. I think I am right in saying you can have 20 hazelnuts or almonds, or 12 cashews as B choice so I'm thinking 5 hazelnuts, 5 almonds & 6 cashews should give me a nice wee mix & equal 1 B choice. Is it sad that I am quite excited about these??? :drool:

Hey ladies, hope you are all ok. Well I am loving having nuts as my b choice the only one problem I would say is they just taste like more!!!!! lol I just finished todays & was already looking forward to tomorrows!!! :eek:

Anyway... how is everyones week going? Any weigh ins?

I think it is definitely a good thing to mix up your heb. Although, I am guilty of sticking to the same things, usually either a hifi bar, x2 alpen light bars, or 2 slices of 400g wholemeal sliced loaf. It's always annoying when you just want more though :) I do that with cheese (one of my weaknesses). Glad you are enjoying the nuts as your heb.

My week has been a bit up and down, pretty much stuck to plan, but have over indulged a little on bread!! I have done exercise though, and most of my dinners have been syn free. As long as I reach my stone award on Thursday I shall be happy.

I think it is definitely a good thing to mix up your heb. Although, I am guilty of sticking to the same things, usually either a hifi bar, x2 alpen light bars, or 2 slices of 400g wholemeal sliced loaf. It's always annoying when you just want more though :) I do that with cheese (one of my weaknesses). Glad you are enjoying the nuts as your heb.

My week has been a bit up and down, pretty much stuck to plan, but have over indulged a little on bread!! I have done exercise though, and most of my dinners have been syn free. As long as I reach my stone award on Thursday I shall be happy.

I have to admit I avoid bread as I know that once I have bread I want butter & then I have that & I want more!!! lol I have to admit though.. I dont really miss it as much as I thought I would. This morning though I really fancied a sausage so got some quorn ones to have with my lunch. Admittedly I have no idea how many syns they are (they are the packs of 8 frozen ones) but have allowed 1 each. I'm still undecided if I liked them or not though

Back