From refeed back to TFR in under a week?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Curiouscat, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Curiouscat

Curiouscat Member

Just a quick question. I started refeed on Monday because I needed a wee break after losing nearly 5 stone. I'm totally hating refeed because I feel so bloated and the scales aren't going down, well by 1lb. I really want to go back on TFR tomorrow (I've sachets left) but my pharmacist wants me to wait to Monday. Would it be a total mistake to go back on TFR on Saturday? Should I stick to refeed until Monday? I just can't stand the bloating. I haven't cheated at all, been extremely rigid.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Princess81

Princess81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'd stick to the refeed, go exactly by what it says on the refeed sheet. You are bound to feel a little bloated as you've not eaten for so long (fantastic loss by the way) - I promise it does pass and your body will be more willing to accept food. If it's any use I found that when I ate tuna with my salads rather than chicken I was less bloated. Best of luck and stick with it xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.