fruit/herbal teas?

welshchick

Hi guys! I'm looking for a warm alternative to the many cups of tea/coffe/hot choc that I've previously enjoyed daily. Are all fruit/herbal teas free and any suggestions on nice flavours?? Thanks for all your help on here xxx

yes all fruit teas are free as long as you dont put any sugar in them!!!!
my favs are the red friut ones, raspberry and cranberry or blackcurrant. green tea is very good for getting your system going :)
and is high in anti-oxidents and camomile is good for relaxation.
twinnings teas some times go on offer at most supermarkets.

happy tea hunting xx

I especially love the twinings strawberry & mango! It tastes lush!!

I drink sugar free squash made with hot water! I love herbal teas but always feel disappointed by fruit teas - they always smell way better than they taste!

I love green tea, especially green tea with peppermint, I have to be a sweetner in though, I'm always disapointed with fruit teas, as alwyn says - they smell better than they taste x

I like Jasmine - but it's the smell that I love.

I drink the tick tock tea as that's naturally caffiene free.

I LOVE peppermint tea. :) I have that when I don't fancy a coffee.

I just love camomile tea. BTW Tesco are doing two boxes of Twinings herbal/fruit teas for £1.50 at the mo.

hi, i stopped drinking caffine 5 months ago, i occasionally have fruit tea, but you can get a nice decaffinated tea from tesco's/asda for around£1.80, and you don't feel your missing out, tesco's decaff coffee is also good:D

my friend drinks vimto made with hot water, would the vimto light be any syns for me to do the same? xx

hi, i would check that the light is sugar free, if not try one of sugat free blackcurrant squashes:D

so if a cordial is free it must say 'sugar free' on it xx

Louise24 said:
"no added sugar is free" - think it's almost impossible to get "sugar free" because of the natural sugars in the fruit x

Yeah, that's what I meant :)

I go for the Robinsons NAS varieties :)

thats means i can get vimto no added sugar then :) its got hardly any calories in it as well xx

twinning do a camomile and honey tea - wonder if its free??? but its gorgeous - highly recommended- all my friends drink it and have got me hooked!

I like peppermint tea and it helps with digestion. Twinings also do a spearmint and camomile which is great. I agree with other people on this thread that fruit teas are always a disappointment. Twinings often have freebies on the website which lets you choose two teabags to be sent to you.

nattynoo22 said:
my friend drinks vimto made with hot water, would the vimto light be any syns for me to do the same? xx

I drink NAS Vimto hot and cold and sometimes with fizzy water and its yum :)

Back