fruit tea powder

sykodeb

my daughter has been given a fruit tea powder to add to her water by her consultant at the chemist. When i asked my chemist he said fruit tea is not permitted. My daughter checked with her chemist and was told the fruit tea she has been given is allowed as it does not contain citrus. It has no name on the tub just fruit tea powder. can not get intouch with her chemist untill monday. Does anyone know of or had this given to them? confused!! :eek:

hiya, that is confusing however i suggest you contact Lipotrim (you should have the number on the bag or in the guide) and ask them. As far as im aware the only thing your allowed is peppermint tea, green tea and nettle tea, black coffee thats it. I think its best if you contact them yourself to find out however as a precaution i would suggest to refrain from having the fruit tea powder until you know for sure :)

All the best :)

That doesn't sound right at all. Think it best to adopt the 'if in doubt, leave it out' approach, until you can get confirmation from Lipotrim themselves.

Back