Fudgey's Calorie Cycling Diary Take Two!

hey guys! thanks for all the support :D
i've had a couple of days out of the loop as been busy with work and rubbish!!
i've been off track slightly the last couple of days as we went out tues night to celebrate & then weds lunch time i went out with work for lunch, eek! but still managed to keep it below 1000 so going to make it all up today & tomorrow hopefully.. as don't want to be too above my week target!!:(
just about to catch up on everyone's diaries and then i'll post my daily updates :D xxxx

Day 04 - Tuesday 19/10/10

bfast: nothing
lunch: philadelphia & ritz (110)
snack: caramel (80)
dinner: chicken strip (120)
vk blue (160)
small piece baguette (70)
chicken breast (100)
few chips (200)
gravy (20)
evening snack: ww lemon bar (84)

Total: 944/600

Planned to only have my lunch of philadelphia and crackers and then a 300cal ww meal for dinner.. but boyfriend then decided to take me out for a meal to celebrate moving in together soon. of course i couldn't turn him down so decided i'd just get a nice salad. that failed when he bought me an alcoholic drink before i could realize and he also ordered a few starters and mains for us that he decided on whilst getting the drinks before i could have a say!
which in a way was lovely of him and in a way made me want to slap him :p
but i thought oh well enjoy myself not go too crazy and i'll pull it back the next day
also had the caramel as someone at work bought some for me arghh :eek: just glad i stopped at a couple bites!

Day 05 - Wednesday 20/10/10

Bfast:
Lunch: 1/2 white ham & cheese baguette (420)
dinner: chicken pieces (170) potatoes (230)
snack: ww crisps (71) ww ice cream (88)

total: 978/900

thought i would pull it back yesterday but didn't go to plan :(
for lunch work ended up going out to lunch and nobody would let me order just a salad so went for a cheese and ham baguette (stupid of me, should have asked for it without cheese) i ate half but no idea how many calories so estimated on this one to be safe..
wasn't hungry at dinner but still ate and then got peckish all evening but managed not to inhale all the chocolate in the flat which was one accomplishment i guess :p

Day 06 - Thursday 21/10/10

bfast: oat & raisin bar (98)
lunch: ww crisps (71)
dinner: roast chicken (100)
1/2 roast potato (200)
tiny bit stuffing (40)
broccoli (10)

not managed to have a mess up today so that's good! but haven't eaten as low as i'd have liked either to make up for the past couple of days!! think tonight i will just drink lots of water & have an ice lolly and maybe a chocolate mousse (82)
but will update later!
hope everyone is well :D i need to stick to under 700 tomorrow to come out on track for the week which isn't too bad :) as long as i don't eat anything unplanned tonight ;)

edit: okay, just as i say i haven't messed up.. just gone and messed up!! not happy :( had a mini binge, nothing too crazy or major but can't really be fixed unless i eat nothing tomorrow, arghhh! so annoyed with myself. don't even want to think about it so i'll total it up tomorrow and eat as little as possible tomorrow and just be a bit over for the week. probably eaten another 400-500 cals. but feel like i deffo won't lose anything this week now, grrr! all because i was blooming thirsty!! but was easier to grab food then get a drink what the hell is wrong with me ay! :cry:

Last edited:
have had a bad couple of days! messed up completely really.. just don't want to face counting up what i've picked at the last couple of nights :eek: in honesty i was probably over my weekly allowance by maybe 1200 calories.. and i stayed the same! :mad:
may be because i ate most of my calories the night before my weigh in (not my best idea yet!) but just haven't felt motivated !
i don't want to eat junk and i've been mini 'bingeing' on blooming weight watchers food most of the time :( but don't know.. eek! just feel like it was worthless to work hard the past two weeks as i've messed it up now even though i haven't gained!

I get the feeling you need to regain control. One idea is that you can put together the stuff you think you might inadvertently eat, and ringfence it for a particular time of day. So rather than dashing into the kitchen and grabbing it in dribs and drabs in an unplanned way, you can say, I am having that as part of my feast at 9pm or whatever. Eat it at 9pm. Once you feel you are controlling what and when you eat, you can remove some of the content of that feast till it's back down to useful levels.

yes.. i actually feel my problem might be the scales. as it gets closer to weigh day i feel pressured and end up messing up and eating when i don't even want to! plus if i stay the same or don't loose enough i feel like giving up. think i'm going to start fresh on monday and just not have a weigh in day and weigh whenever i feel comfortable to (which might be in a week, might be 2.. or 3..) i was fine the past 2weeks when i didn't set a proper weigh in date, argh! :(
so going to eat as healthy as i can over the weekend and just regain some control.. then i'll start with my new week plan on monday and go from there without any deadlines or weigh days!! :rolleyes:

xxx

yes.. i actually feel my problem might be the scales. as it gets closer to weigh day i feel pressured and end up messing up and eating when i don't even want to! plus if i stay the same or don't loose enough i feel like giving up. think i'm going to start fresh on monday and just not have a weigh in day and weigh whenever i feel comfortable to (which might be in a week, might be 2.. or 3..) i was fine the past 2weeks when i didn't set a proper weigh in date, argh! :(
so going to eat as healthy as i can over the weekend and just regain some control.. then i'll start with my new week plan on monday and go from there without any deadlines or weigh days!! :rolleyes:

xxx

hiya hun hope your alright sounds like a plan to me! having the WIs can cause a lot of stress and pressure i find! though id love not to weigh myself i know with me if i leave it a week or two i will go totally off track as the scales keep me going when i see the nice 11 on there lol helps me carry on :) i hope your alright and good luck with fresh start have a great weekend xxx

hiya hun hope your alright sounds like a plan to me! having the WIs can cause a lot of stress and pressure i find! though id love not to weigh myself i know with me if i leave it a week or two i will go totally off track as the scales keep me going when i see the nice 11 on there lol helps me carry on :) i hope your alright and good luck with fresh start have a great weekend xxx

i think it can go two ways! but if i weigh in a little less often it fuels the positive effect of yay i'm losing lets carry on.. but if i weigh on a set day and every week etc it messes up my head and triggers over eating the couple of days before!! hope you are well hun xxx

i've had my weekend off and i tried not to overeat or anything and i did okay although i had a couple of treats so hope i've not ruined my loss. i still think i look the same though so as long as i get back on track today there shouldn't be too much damage!:D

not sure what my week plan is yet, will work that out today but going to start with a 800cal day today to get me back into the swing of things! also going to try and exercise more this week and pay closer attention to what i'm eating as it wouldn't do me any good eating only 800cals but all of them being full of fat etc!! :eek: i pay too much attention to calories and not any to anything else at the moment so that needs to change :D so here's to a new week!! :rolleyes:

xxxx

Back