Fuffs VLCD joyous journey

I might try the BL bars when I next do an Asda shop. They seem to do 4 so I might get one of each. The choc mint one sounds nice :).

Sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish. I don't know what to suggest really as I don't tend to get energy dips on a VLCD. Definitely a good idea to avoid the carbs though. Maybe you could have a bit of extra protein?

Just enjoyed a bowl of veg soup with a mix of Caribbean spices in it....mmmmm.... Was gorgeous!

I have a special soup bowl with matching ceramic spoon for my soup. I make the soup in a pan with more water than suggested and flavour it. Then there is enough for dinner and more later if I get the gotta eat urge lol

Been craving the idea of biting into some meat today lol.

Cheering my mate up tomorrow. We are having lunch. I have chosen a buffet restaurant so I can have meat and a little veg. Keep myself on ketosis. I defo won't be overeating.

Yeah, I'm managing 'normal life' too by eating out and choosing carefully. Pointless being miserable. There is a work lunch to a noodle bar next week - I've declined that one tho as looking at the menu I'll be in carb hell! :)

Lol!!! I guess picking and choosing will be key to us loosing our weight and maintaining the loss.

I was lucky enough to be weighed at Weight Management today and I am 22st 2 :) so that 1st 2 off in 15 days :) very happy. Not as good as when I was on Exante. But then I was 100% on that. The loss is very good for how I have also had breaks and then my lunch yesterday :)

Happy!

Yay, well done Fuffs. Fantastic! :clap: At that rate you'll be in the 'teens' in about 30 days time. What a good feeling that will be! It feels great when it goes to plan doesn't it!

What's Weight Management? Some sort of medical monitoring?

Yeah, it's NHS support. The one this morning is one me and my son go too. Then I also go to wm on my own. Keeps me on track :)

How are you doing fuffs?

Back