Fummmmminnnngggg grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by alfsmummy11, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

Ok im going to have to get this off my chest but who on earth do some people think they r talking to???!!!

Last night at wi i was chatting to a friend outside when another member came out and was moaning about the queue n her gain. When i said i had gained she was like "what the hell r u doing here anyway as if you need it..your making the q longer" Grrrrr.

Im a target member~ when i told her i was bigger than her this time last yr she went quiet......

Bloody annoys me people like that :-((

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat bridesmaid

Fat bridesmaid Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(28.07%)
    Diet:
    Calorie count
    If u have a lot or a little to lose or even just maintaining we r all running the same race and should stick together!

I hate people like that too jealous and spitefull, there is just no need for it!

4. alfsmummy11

Haha that made me giggle. I know some small minded people but really upset me felt like im not welcome at my own group xx

5. alfsmummy11

It didn't take me long to get to target but i proper went for it really focused and stuff
    i gained 5lb when i dint go for 5 month. May not sound a lot but shows it creeps on so id rather keep going. Plus ive set a new target for summer xx

6. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everyone doing SW is doing it for themselves, idiots like her who think they have the right to decide whether or not someone should be going or not really annoy me!

Looking FAB by the way - well done!!!

7. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    oh, good for you putting her in her place, and well done on being at target:D

8. alfsmummy11

Thanks. Exactly it doesn't matter if ur a stone or 20 stone overweight its how you feel. I felt awful at 2 stone overweight. It May not be the biggest loss but has done wonders to my confidence...now with that comment i feel put off going again x

9. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't be silly !! You do that and she has won, she has taken you out of he equation.

You stick with it. You have done remarkably well and look so good.....

I know what you mean about it creeping back on and the need to be vigilant at all times. I think maintenance is much harder than losing the weight in the first place. You need support just as much if not more when you are trying to keep at target.

10. fayhamy

fayhamy This time its for keeps!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Regardless of the weight we have to loose, whether it be a huge amount or not so huge its what relative to you that matters. self esteem and self confidence cannot be measured in the number of pounds lost, it is, imo, immeasurable. and as a mum it is even more important in order to set the best example we can to our kids.

Do not let the thoughtless remarks of others deter you from being the best you can be, having read other posts of yours on here it is obvious that you are a caring and thoughtful person, unlike "her" in hthe queue. BTW, it is due to people like her that i stopped going to group but havent stopped sw!

11. alfsmummy11

Oh sorry to hear u stopped...why did you do thaya?? i need to go to group as when i gain it gives me a good kick up the bum. She has just made me a tad paranoid now lol. Xx

12. alfsmummy11

Thank you. I defo need support it is hard to maintain... Atm i wanna lose another 6lb to get to 2 stone loss... Now after what she said i feel guilty about wanting to lose that
    bugger x

13. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And it's people like you who inspire the rest of us to a) get started in the first place and b) stick at it.

You support us and the least you can expect is some support in return.

14. alfsmummy11

What a lovely thing to say... Thankyou xxxxx good luck to you all xxxxx

15. ***Saskya***

***Saskya*** Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Green)
    What a tool!! Ignore her hun x

16. fayhamy

fayhamy This time its for keeps!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

I stopped because I was getting SOTM etc al the the time and it was obvoiud that resentment was brewing. However to be fair, I was putting alot of pressure on myself too ie eating v little before wi etc so i felt that it was better for me ot wi at home without pressure and resentment. also my con wasnt v good, Imo!!!:sigh:

17. Fat bridesmaid

Fat bridesmaid Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(28.07%)
    Diet:
    Calorie count
    Who died and made her God anyway, u dnt need her permission to be there.

You should be proud of your loss and that u hit your target not shunned because of it. I find it refreshing seeing people achieve what I am trying to do, it makes me believe it is possible! :)

Weight is a very personal thing like you said u weren't happy and it knocked ur confidence so u did something about it good for you girl!:girlpower:

18. starting again tomorrow

starting again tomorrow Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Alfsmummy- I just want to say you look fab and well done on your weight loss!! I love when people post before and after photos because it so helpful to inspire others! People can be so insensitive so i would just ignore this woman:jelous::jelous:- you know why you are there and the good it does you!!! ;)
    Maybe this time next year the same woman may have been inspired by you and be at the recieving end of somebody elses tongue cause she has all her weight gone!!
    Well done!!!

19. alfsmummy11

Well i hope she is~ but she doesn't have the nasty side!!! i get funny looks all the time in the queue and now i know why....

20. alfsmummy11

My con is fing useless...... Don't get me started all she cares about is money xxxxx

21. chiefbridesmaid

chiefbridesmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(22.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just hilarious!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.