Fummmmminnnngggg grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

alfsmummy11

Silver Member
Ok im going to have to get this off my chest but who on earth do some people think they r talking to???!!!

Last night at wi i was chatting to a friend outside when another member came out and was moaning about the queue n her gain. When i said i had gained she was like "what the hell r u doing here anyway as if you need it..your making the q longer" Grrrrr.

Im a target member~ when i told her i was bigger than her this time last yr she went quiet......

Bloody annoys me people like that :-((

Attachments

• 28580_392384097193_570502193_4136175_2962916_n.jpg
    28580_392384097193_570502193_4136175_2962916_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 376
  • ForumRunner_20110309_191510.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110309_191510.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 431
If u have a lot or a little to lose or even just maintaining we r all running the same race and should stick together!

I hate people like that too jealous and spitefull, there is just no need for it!

OlliesDolly said:
I wish people like that would just go boil their heads!!!
Seriously tho there is no need for that kind of ignorance, some people just amaze me with what they come out with.

Haha that made me giggle. I know some small minded people but really upset me felt like im not welcome at my own group xx

Fat bridesmaid said:
If u have a lot or a little to lose or even just maintaining we r all running the same race and should stick together!

I hate people like that too jealous and spitefull, there is just no need for it!

It didn't take me long to get to target but i proper went for it really focused and stuff
i gained 5lb when i dint go for 5 month. May not sound a lot but shows it creeps on so id rather keep going. Plus ive set a new target for summer xx

Everyone doing SW is doing it for themselves, idiots like her who think they have the right to decide whether or not someone should be going or not really annoy me!

Looking FAB by the way - well done!!!

oh, good for you putting her in her place, and well done on being at target:D

Thanks. Exactly it doesn't matter if ur a stone or 20 stone overweight its how you feel. I felt awful at 2 stone overweight. It May not be the biggest loss but has done wonders to my confidence...now with that comment i feel put off going again x

It May not be the biggest loss but has done wonders to my confidence...now with that comment i feel put off going again x

Don't be silly !! You do that and she has won, she has taken you out of he equation.

You stick with it. You have done remarkably well and look so good.....

I know what you mean about it creeping back on and the need to be vigilant at all times. I think maintenance is much harder than losing the weight in the first place. You need support just as much if not more when you are trying to keep at target.

Regardless of the weight we have to loose, whether it be a huge amount or not so huge its what relative to you that matters. self esteem and self confidence cannot be measured in the number of pounds lost, it is, imo, immeasurable. and as a mum it is even more important in order to set the best example we can to our kids.

Do not let the thoughtless remarks of others deter you from being the best you can be, having read other posts of yours on here it is obvious that you are a caring and thoughtful person, unlike "her" in hthe queue. BTW, it is due to people like her that i stopped going to group but havent stopped sw!

fayhamy said:
Regardless of the weight we have to loose, whether it be a huge amount or not so huge its what relative to you that matters. self esteem and self confidence cannot be measured in the number of pounds lost, it is, imo, immeasurable. and as a mum it is even more important in order to set the best example we can to our kids.

Do not let the thoughtless remarks of others deter you from being the best you can be, having read other posts of yours on here it is obvious that you are a caring and thoughtful person, unlike "her" in hthe queue. BTW, it is due to people like her that i stopped going to group but havent stopped sw!

Oh sorry to hear u stopped...why did you do thaya?? i need to go to group as when i gain it gives me a good kick up the bum. She has just made me a tad paranoid now lol. Xx

fillymum said:
Don't be silly !! You do that and she has won, she has taken you out of he equation.

You stick with it. You have done remarkably well and look so good.....

I know what you mean about it creeping back on and the need to be vigilant at all times. I think maintenance is much harder than losing the weight in the first place. You need support just as much if not more when you are trying to keep at target.

Thank you. I defo need support it is hard to maintain... Atm i wanna lose another 6lb to get to 2 stone loss... Now after what she said i feel guilty about wanting to lose that
bugger x

Leapfrog said:
And it's people like you who inspire the rest of us to a) get started in the first place and b) stick at it.

You support us and the least you can expect is some support in return.

What a lovely thing to say... Thankyou xxxxx good luck to you all xxxxx

Oh sorry to hear u stopped...why did you do thaya?? i need to go to group as when i gain it gives me a good kick up the bum. She has just made me a tad paranoid now lol. Xx

I stopped because I was getting SOTM etc al the the time and it was obvoiud that resentment was brewing. However to be fair, I was putting alot of pressure on myself too ie eating v little before wi etc so i felt that it was better for me ot wi at home without pressure and resentment. also my con wasnt v good, Imo!!!:sigh:

Who died and made her God anyway, u dnt need her permission to be there.

You should be proud of your loss and that u hit your target not shunned because of it. I find it refreshing seeing people achieve what I am trying to do, it makes me believe it is possible! :)

Weight is a very personal thing like you said u weren't happy and it knocked ur confidence so u did something about it good for you girl!:girlpower:

Alfsmummy- I just want to say you look fab and well done on your weight loss!! I love when people post before and after photos because it so helpful to inspire others! People can be so insensitive so i would just ignore this woman:jelous::jelous:- you know why you are there and the good it does you!!! ;)
Maybe this time next year the same woman may have been inspired by you and be at the recieving end of somebody elses tongue cause she has all her weight gone!!
Well done!!!

starting again tomorrow said:
Alfsmummy- I just want to say you look fab and well done on your weight loss!! I love when people post before and after photos because it so helpful to inspire others! People can be so insensitive so i would just ignore this woman:jelous::jelous:- you know why you are there and the good it does you!!! ;)
Maybe this time next year the same woman may have been inspired by you and be at the recieving end of somebody elses tongue cause she has all her weight gone!!
Well done!!!

Well i hope she is~ but she doesn't have the nasty side!!! i get funny looks all the time in the queue and now i know why....

fayhamy said:
I stopped because I was getting SOTM etc al the the time and it was obvoiud that resentment was brewing. However to be fair, I was putting alot of pressure on myself too ie eating v little before wi etc so i felt that it was better for me ot wi at home without pressure and resentment. also my con wasnt v good, Imo!!!:sigh:

My con is fing useless...... Don't get me started all she cares about is money xxxxx

OlliesDolly said:
I wish people like that would just go boil their heads!!!
Seriously tho there is no need for that kind of ignorance, some people just amaze me with what they come out with.

Just hilarious!!

Back