FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Thank you all you lovely ladies for my Bday greetings! XxX

Sue we haven't yet booked a hotel but will check out the Colon! So far there are a few central ones I've got my eye on- Dai has twisted my arm to spend a bit more and be in the thick of it as we're only there 3 nights! Pulitzer and Soho are 2 that impressed me, but I shall continue to look! I look forward to Sue's Eyewitness Top Ten!! XxX

Evening chica - well done at your loss at WI after birthday week. Way to go.
Looking myself for hotels so I too shall be chatting to Sue for the guided tour.
Himself has agreed to coming to Barça in October. Yippee - we'll finally get to meet!

Evening chica - well done at your loss at WI after birthday week. Way to go.
Looking myself for hotels so I too shall be chatting to Sue for the guided tour.
Himself has agreed to coming to Barça in October. Yippee - we'll finally get to meet!

Ooh that will be really great Bev!!! We shall liaise!! I'm now thinking of waiting last minute and bagging a deal on a nice hotel centrally! I can't see that weekend is going to be full in the hotels and there are always last minute deals to be had!

Yes I was pleasantly surprised by the 1/2 lb, although I was quite active- did lots in the garden and quite a bit of walking and had 3 very good days on plan so I'm sure it all helped!! I can't wait to get back to my lowest weight now though, which means 7lb and I'm going for 8 for the challenge as it seems quite realistic! I also have a wedding to go to on 1st June so the timing is perfect!!

I've decided to go back to the old food diary this week to really stay focused and aware of what I'm putting in my gob!! Also the fact that others may see it is an incentive to have balanced meals with lots of superfree!!

Hope all well with you and Pommers,

Hevster XXX

I've decided to keep a food diary this week, in a pledge to get back to where I was a couple of months ago before my cruise and all the obstacles that have stopped me getting back there since I've been back a month!!! With the Easter bunny popping up I know that there will be chocolate at every turn and this will include at work where people just go craaaazyyy on the stuff and patients and relatives show their gratitude by making us all fat!!! Blessem!!!
I always used to keep a food diary for 2 whole years!!! But when I reached target I wanted to do it without having to be a slave to them, almost like riding a bike without stabilisers! But right now I need a little help to stay focused and this is a tried and tested way! If I want to eat it, I HAVE to write it down and I HAVE to know the syns I'm putting in my mouth!!

So here goes....

FOOD DIARY-

Tues 3rd April 2012-Extra Easy

Breakfast-

28g porridge (HEXb) with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HEXa) and water. A sliced banana.

Lunch-

3-egg omelette with courgette, cherry tomato, red pepper, herbs and caribbean spices. Fresh pineapple...yummm! A Del Monte one- it was particularly lovely! EV olive oil (3 syns).

Late afternoon- A Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns).

Late
Tea after choir practice-

'Hot & spicy' stirfried veg (Asda pack) with an egg thrown in (like egg fried rice but without the rice!!) A little of dh's mashed potato (?1 syn for butter). Some fresh pineapple. A vanilla/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

21g Double Gloucester cheese whilst making sandwiches for tomorrow- plus nibbled on some baby plum tomatoes and red pepper- harmless snacks!! (3/4 HEXa).

Total syns 4.5
I've just realised I actually ended up having a green day as I didn't have the salmon fillet tonight I was planning on so could actually have had extra HEXs!! Oh well, I'll see that as a few syns saved for the week!!

Last edited:
Thanks Kally & Claire! I hope it works, and if it does I think I'll keep going until I reach my NEW target! XxX

For some reason I can see you have posted again Hev but can't read it as its not appearing on my phone
So posting this to see if it pops up now :D

Mumma K said:
For some reason I can see you have posted again Hev but can't read it as its not appearing on my phone
So posting this to see if it pops up now :D

That's weird because exactly the same just happened to me, and now it's working! Spooookyyy! So it wasn't your phone! I'm sure this new format is tons slower! Thanks for posting and fixing it lol X

Haha I was looking in my list thinking 'dosey mare hasnt posted!!' turns out it wasnt in my settings anymore haha

Diary does look good!! I love courgette, had a globe one the other day which was especially tasty!

Keep up the good work and avoid those choccy easter treats :D xx

pesty said:
Haha I was looking in my list thinking 'dosey mare hasnt posted!!' turns out it wasnt in my settings anymore haha

Diary does look good!! I love courgette, had a globe one the other day which was especially tasty!

Keep up the good work and avoid those choccy easter treats :D xx
Mmmm, I luuurve courgette especially griddled! I used to have fried courgette sandwiches! I'll have to come up with a healthy version! X

funcurls said:
Mmmm, I luuurve courgette especially griddled! I used to have fried courgette sandwiches! I'll have to come up with a healthy version! X

Yum me too
I am glad I fixed it for you to ;)

Hooray!! I miss Hev's foodie diaries although I do understand why you stopped doing them once you reached Target.

I am going to write down for the next few weeks too, as best as I can anyway - it really does help :) x

Hooray!! I miss Hev's foodie diaries although I do understand why you stopped doing them once you reached Target.

I am going to write down for the next few weeks too, as best as I can anyway - it really does help :) x

Hi Jay, how weird, I just replied to your post on the DD thread and suggested we both do food diaries as we're both in the same boat and have 8lb each to lose!!!X

Wed 4th April 2012.

Resus training day 9-3 so it's a sandwich for lunch!!

Breakfast-
3 egg omelette with baby plum tomatoes, courgette, mushroom and red pepper.

Lunch- Cheese, salad and chutney sandwich- 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEXb + 6 syns), 28g Double Gloucester cheese (HEXa), green leaves, baby plum tomatoes, red pepper, 1 tbspn xl mayo (0.5 syns) and 1/2 tbspn mango chutney (1 syn). Fresh pineapple chunks.

Tea- Steamed salmon fillet (seasoned with Caribbean spices) with fresh mixed veg- carrots, broccoli, peas, mashed swede (1 syn for a little Clover) and tagliatelle. Also picked at dh's potatoes when they were cooked (0.5 syns for Clover- only a teenyweeny bit).

Semi-skimmed milk in 3 small cups of coffee during training day (est. 1.5 syns).

Total syns 10.5.

Last edited:
Yum - Hevs and her omelettes are back!!!

Back