FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Mmmmmm I spot sprouts too ;)

I suppose I do have the seafront on my doorstep at work. Maybe I should go out for a stroll at lunchtime more often!

Thanks btw. I'm the same. I lost over 3 stone without a but if exercise but now want another stone gone and to tone up too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Mmmmmm I spot sprouts too ;)

I suppose I do have the seafront on my doorstep at work. Maybe I should go out for a stroll at lunchtime more often!

Thanks btw. I'm the same. I lost over 3 stone without a but if exercise but now want another stone gone and to tone up too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes Lisa

You have no excuse ;)

Morning Hev :)

Hi folks Kally you have eyes like a hawk to spot dem Brussels Sprouts!! And very yummy they were too! And my farts smelt of roses of course!!!

Well ladies I lost 1 lb this week (WI last night! ) The reason for rubbish communication is that we've been up to our neck in tax return work! I spent a painstaking 9 hours at the computer today entering data from receipts! ! I know I know we should have organised ourselves throughout the year and make life easier for ourselves but we never ever learn!!! Anyway it's off to the accountant tomorrow and that's it!! Then if I had sense I would make a start on 2012/13 receipts but where's the fun in that? !!

Hope everyone is well!!

I havent been able to use the pc to update my stats/siggy so will do so tomorrow. Meanwhile I will write today's food diary and bid you all a good night!! XxX

Week 3- Day 1- Tuesday 29th January 2013. Day off.

Breakfast- 2 Weetabix golden syrup (HEXb + 2 syns) with skimmed mik (1/3 HEXa). A banana.

Lunch- 3 Weight Watchers sausages (3 syns) with mashed potato (small amount of skimmed milk from allowance) and 2 dry fried eggs. Brown sauce (2 syn ). An apple and 2 kiwi fruits.

Tea- 1 grilled pork chop (fat removed) with green beans.

Snack late pm- 1 Ryvita Crackerbread (1 syn) with Tesco light choices cottage cheese with pineapple.

Skimmed milk in cups of tea. (Part HEXa allwance 1/3).

Total syns 8.

Well done Hevs - not as much as you'd like I know . . . but a loss is a loss.
Bleddy tax returns. I managed to get mine donw on Sunday after a lot of cussing and swearing.
Hope your accountant is happy with the figures as they have to be submitted by midnight thursday!

Well done Hevs - not as much as you'd like I know . . . but a loss is a loss.
Bleddy tax returns. I managed to get mine donw on Sunday after a lot of cussing and swearing.
Hope your accountant is happy with the figures as they have to be submitted by midnight thursday!

Yaay all done!! I have posted in more depth on your Fred!! I'm sure the figures will be ok, Dai is pretty on the mark with it all! In fact im not sure what the accountant does for his £400 fee each year as we put all the legwork in! XxX

Thanks ladies xxx

Well the scales are showing a further 2 lb off this morning so I wish i was weighing today instead! Oh well its all good because it will keep me on the straight and narrow gor next week in hope of a nice one xxxxxxxx

Week 3- Day 2- Wednesday 30th January 2013.

Breakfast- 3 WW sausages (3 syns), lean bacon no fat, baked beans, cherry tomatoes and 2 egg omelette. Smokey BBQ sauce (1 syn).

Lunch- A slice of gammon- just cooked a big joint of gammon yum yum- that will keep us going for a good couple of days! Thinking of making a pea and ham soup out of it after my night shifts (Friday!) A kiwi fruit.

Light tea before work- 2 Golden Syrup Weetabix (HEXb + 2 syns) with skimmed milk (1/3 HEXa) and a banana.

Work food- Jacket potato (done in oven whilst cooking the gammon joint- up there for thinking!!) with beef bolognese (which I had recently frozen in portions- ?1 syn to be on the safe side incase I used oil when cooking- during my off plan months! There was a big pan of it). 3 clementines and an apple. A Turkish Delight Mullerlight.

Milk in cups of tea (Part HEXa).

Well Im pleased to say I didn't stray from my plan so it's exactly as published!! Another good reason to do a food diary! It makes you want to make a plan and stick to it and then you feel very virtuous when you do xxxx

Total syns 7

Last edited:
Ooh yummy gammon ...... I do love a nice bit of gammon

just wish it was easy to tell between a nice bit and a salty bit

Last one I had made me thirsty for days after hahaha

hope you've had a good evening Hev (hugs)

Yaay all done!! I have posted in more depth on your Fred!! I'm sure the figures will be ok, Dai is pretty on the mark with it all! In fact im not sure what the accountant does for his £400 fee each year as we put all the legwork in! XxX
I hate accountants and their charges. And you need to bear in mind here that I worked for 3 different ones!! And I still hate them.

Ooh yummy gammon ...... I do love a nice bit of gammon

just wish it was easy to tell between a nice bit and a salty bit

Last one I had made me thirsty for days after hahaha

hope you've had a good evening Hev (hugs)

I normally have an unsmoked one from Sainsburys and have never had a too salty one from there and I never boil it first xxxxxx

Week 3- Day 3- Thursday 31st January 2013. Unexpected day off but thought I was a night shift tonight so slept a lot of the day.

Before going to bed after shift AM- 3 Ryvita wholewheat Crackerbread (3/5 HEXb) with Tesco light choices cottage cheese with pineapple (0.5 syns).

Got up 1pm for a wee couldn't get back to sleep as felt hungry so got up for a bit made a 3 egg omelette with baked beans and brown sauce (1 syn) and caught up on last night's Corrie!

Went back to sleep.

Had phone call from work to come off night and work Saturday afternoon instead.

Tea- Chunky ham salad ( cold chunks of gammon joint, romaine lettuce shredded, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper) Balsamic vinegar, salad cream 2 syns).

Snack- approx 30 of the Special K sweet chilli crisps (7.5 syns!!!).

Milk in cups of tea (1/2 HEXa)

Did not have full quota of HEXs tut tut!

Total syns 11.

Back