FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Good luck for tonight Hevs! Super slimmer of the week! xxx

Thanks chick!! I hope to be 'super slimmer of the week' in my own book, but gone are the slimmer of the week awards I used to get in class back in the good ol' days!!! Get this, I've totally lost my voice!! Gone!! Hope the hangover has vanished as much as my voice has !!X

Week 91- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Had a really long lie-in as really late night last night. Missed breakfast!

Lunch- Small jacket potato with 1 Laughing Cow Light triangle (1/5 HEXa) and sprinkled with chilli powder. Hot & spicy stirfried veg (from Asda pack) cooked with a little balsamic vinegar. 2 Frylighted eggs. 2 kiwi fruits.

Snack before WI- Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar (HEXb).

After WI- Went to Toby Carvery with friend! Was quite restrained with the carvery itself ( 1 roast potato, only a small amount of cauliflower cheese, no Yorkshire!) but did finish it all off with a honeycomb icecream sundae!!!! NOT the way to complete a (what now ISN'T) a 100 % week, I should probably start thinking about rewarding myself with a scented candle or some new earrings rather than icecream sundaes by hey ho!!! Tomorrow is a new week!!

To be continued...

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good luck for WI Hevs!!!

Thank you for all the inspiration!! I will do a little WI dance for you on my way home in the car tonight for extra good luck!! xx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good luck for WI Hevs!!!

Thank you for all the inspiration!! I will do a little WI dance for you on my way home in the car tonight for extra good luck!! xx

Teehee thanks hunny XXX

Heather your dinner at Jamie's looks deelicious! The veggie plank especially! Well done sticking to plan despite the tempting dishes I know their menu offers!!

GOOD LUCK WITH WI!!!!!!!!!

OK chappesses....drum roll...drrrwwwwrrrww.....5.5lb OFF!!!! So basically EXACTLY what I gained last week so not breaking any new ground here, but it is a fantastic feeling to have nipped it in the bud and not have it dragging on for weeks just to get rid of one week of damage!! Very pleased and now back to 7lb to go til target!! Thanks for all your words of support- it's really helped me get back on track this last week!!!

So a Toby carvery and honeycomb ice cream sundae later (following WI tonight!) tomorrow starteth a new week!! I plan to do the 100% day at a time thing again as this worked for me last week!! I should be fine until Friday! Then I am going to Bristol to see Legally Blonde, staying the night in a hotel, then Saturday going to Cardiff to see Grease!! I will just HAVE to be as good as I can possibly be! The weekend will probably involve a Wagamama in which case I will opt for the chilli chicken ramen which is very syn-friendly I believe!! I would love to lose a further 1lb next week to get me back to the lowest I've been!XXX

Last edited:
Love this weight loss - well done Hev!

Although - VERY jell you are seeing Legally Blonde. I am hoping to go myself in October cos its coming to Brum.....argh! Love the stage show! Wanna go again!!!! :)

Its one Elle of a Show! :) xxx

Love this weight loss - well done Hev!

Although - VERY jell you are seeing Legally Blonde. I am hoping to go myself in October cos its coming to Brum.....argh! Love the stage show! Wanna go again!!!! :)

Its one Elle of a Show! :) xxx

Thanks Ellebaby!! Well that's just greedy coz you've already seen it!! Just coz you're called Elle too hehee!! Yay I can't wait actually!! Really looking forward to it!! Pity Sheridan isn't in it anymore though!!X

YAYAAAAYYY HEATHER! Well done!!! Wagamama is great for SW meals, my fave is the seafood ramen!

YAYAAAAYYY HEATHER! Well done!!! Wagamama is great for SW meals, my fave is the seafood ramen!

Thanks Honey!!! Yeah Wagamama is basically my fave restaurant in the whole universe!! Unfortunately I don't always go for the healthiest option but I definitely will go for either the seafood or chilli chicken ramen should we go there on Sat (which we probably will before the show!!) Thanks for the support this week by the way! I'm going to bear in mind what you said about the carbs!X

Well Heather - I'm disgusted with you! 5.5 lbs off on the first week of our challenge IS JUST NOT PLAYING FAIR! It's twice what I lost and I though I'd done really well. Grrrrrrrr :cry:

Seriously though - well done chica.
You've got rid of all the holiday gain which I sort of knew you would! :D

Pommette said:
Well Heather - I'm disgusted with you! 5.5 lbs off on the first week of our challenge IS JUST NOT PLAYING FAIR! It's twice what I lost and I though I'd done really well. Grrrrrrrr :cry:

Seriously though - well done chica.
You've got rid of all the holiday gain which I sort of knew you would! :D

Thanks again Bev and soz to let the side down...but not that sorry Teehee! And its not as if its new fat if that makes sense! Still 1lb to go to get back to my lowest where I was just 4 weeks ago! X

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HEVS!!!!!!

What a fantastic loss!! You must be over the moon!! There is no better feeling than undoing damage in one go!!!

Onward and downward to that all new lowest weight!!!! xx

And Pommette ... I still think your loss is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! xx

Back