FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 30- Day 5 (Saturday)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Well well well!! Hosted a BBQ/ Over the Rainbow final party and lets just say I went off plan a bit!! Don't get me wrong, I didn't touch a drop of alcohol!!! It was the puddings and the peanuts that did it!! Giant jaffa cake, keylime pie (yum to both!!), salted cashew nuts, halloumi cheese and full fat sausages!! There was plenty of good stuff too, couscous salad, pasta salad, roasted butternut squash, stuffed peppers, home made beefburgers (Extra lean mince), salmon, prawn and veg skewers, but I know I went mega over the top on syns, so much so that I just didn't count them!! Whoops!! Let's call it a flexisyn day and see how I get on on Monday!! Damn, and it's the only time this week I've gone off plan, I bet it'll show though!! Bang goes that 3 stone award!!!!X

sounds like you had a fab party hun, whereabouts are you going on your cruise?? Im not jealous in the slightest! LOL xx :) the union jack outfit sounds good too!!! We are having a Eurovision BBQ party next Saturday, lots of Joe's sausages and burgers and fresh salad, and will be making a SW pudding (might just have to make that giant jaffa cake!!!) and will have a couple of vodka and diet cokes I think, haven't had a drink since my birthday in march so its about time I did!!

Good luck with your WI tomorrow, I'm sure you will be fine, seeing as you have been positively saint-like all week! xx

sounds like you had loads of fun Hevsta!!! im sure tomorrow wont be affected by it - have faith!!!!! xxx

Aww thanks for the vote of faith guys!! A good time was had indeed, but I don't EVER seem to be able to get away with even the smallest of wrong-doing in the food sense, so I've got a feeling it's going to show on the scales tomorrow!!:cry:Nevermind!! I've got a clear week ahead up until next Sat when I set sail (from Southampton to Cobh Tina!!) It's only a 4 night cruise, a taster really, so not going anywhere exotic, but the ship is one of these Royal Caribbean ones (Independence of the Seas) and is like a city on a ship- it has EVERYTHING! And the food is going to be just scrumptious so it's a good job it is only 4 days and I am planning on using the gym in the mornings- damage limitation!! I'll just have to be good between now and Sat and then get right back on track the day after I get home!!X

Week 30- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Brekkie- 10am- 3 Morrisons Eat Smart sausages (1.5 syns), baked beans and a fried egg (1 syn). Fresh pineapple and strawberries. A slice of keylime pie (left over from yest!- 4.5 syns).

Tea- 5.30pm- In pub- veg curry and boiled rice (?10 syns for curry sauce). Fresh strawberries (no sugar or cream!)

22pm- At friend's house- piece of wholemeal bread (HEXb) and sliver of blue cheese (part HEXa). Cracker (1.5 syns) with some Branston relish (1 syn).

Total syns approx 19.

Week 30- Day 7 (Monday)- Extra Easy- Ann. Leave.

Brekkie- A banana

Lunch- Packet of tikka chunky chicken pieces. Some strawberries. A Kelloggs Fibre Plus milk choc bar (HEXb).

Before WI- Eat Natural yogurt coated blueberry & pistachio cereal bar (10.5- yikes!!) and a packet of Snack-a-Jacks salt & vinegar (6 syns).

After WI- Prawn, salmon & veg skewers, cooked on BBQ and pasta/veg salad. 1 Babybel light & 2 Laughing Cow Deli Light blue cheese (nearly HEXa). Activia fat free cherry yogurt.

Total syns 16.5

Total syns for week 60.5 PLUS Saturday's indulgence = ?110 ish!!

Week 31- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Ann. leave.

Brunch- 12 noon- 4 chicken & veg skewers with piri piri marinade (0.5 syns). Pasta salad and green salad with chunks of cold roasted butternut squash (2 syns for little EV olive oil).

Snack 2.30pm- A banana and an Activia fat free cherry yogurt.

Tea 6.30pm- In Pizza Hut- Salad plate- (?4 syns for dressing). A very thin sliver of dh's pizza (?3 syns).

In pub- 10pm- J2O orange and passionfruit (6 syns-eek!! Someone bought it for me- felt rude saying no!!)

Back home 11pm- Kelloggs Fibre Plus milk choc bar (HEXb).

Did not have HEXa.

Total syns 15.5

Last edited:
well done on your 3 stone hun!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Week 31- Day 2 (Wed) Extra Easy- Ann. leave.

Brekkie-9.30am- Smoked salmon with Laughing cow XL triangles x6 (HEXa). A banana.

Lunch- 2pm- In pub- Chargrilled tuna steak with salsa (?2 syns) with new potatoes (no butter), broccoli and carrots.

Tea- 7pm- In pub (another pub- but eating out twice...tut tut!!) Stirfried beef and veg- peppers, onions and mushrooms (no visible fat on beef) with oyster sauce (?8 syns), Jacket potato and peas.

At home- 10pm- 3 marshmallows (3 syns) and a Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb).

Total syns 13

Last edited:
Week 31- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Ann. leave.

Brekkie- 08.30- A banana and a pear. Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb).

Lunch- 1pm- At Kings Head pub- Thai fish curry with boiled basmati rice and salad (?4 syns for sauce- ate very little sauce).

At home-3pm- 3 Babybel lights (HEXa). 4 slices of Morrisons peppered roast beef.

After choir practice- 8.30pm- 2 Finn Crisp Plus wholegrain crispbreads (3 syns) with smoked salmon and 1 Laughing Cow XL (1 syn). 2 kiwi fruit and sliced strawberries with fat free natural yogurt and sprinkling (9g)of Dorset Cereals fabulously fruity muesli (2 syns).

Total syns 10.

Last edited:
Have a nice time on your cruise :) and feel free to over indulge on my behalf! :)

Thanks chick!! I just KNOW the food's going to be lush! And it's only 4 days- it's not going to break the bank, and I can always get rid of it again!!!X

Back