FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Now that takes some willpower!!!....fish shop batter mmmmmmm oh god I'm drooling lol
Hope you've had a great weekend hunny
xx

Haha, it did take willpower Claire but I totally undid all that today...have a look at today's food diary!! You will laugh your head off!! I'm ashamed of myself!! It's pathetic! Tomorrow I'm going to be perfect, and next week I'm going to be a total angel!!! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend too! Did you see Ellebear's news- she got engaged!!!XXX

Week 36- Day 7 (Mon)- Green- Day off.

Brekkie-9.30am- 2 Weetabix (HEXb) and 200ml semi-skimmed milk (4/5 HEXa). Summer berries Mullerlight.

12 noon snack- Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb).

Lunch- 2pm- 4 seafood sticks (4 syns) with onion & garlic dip 1 tbspns (1.5 syns), with free salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, spring onions, 1 tbspn XL salad cream (1 syn) and a little balsamic vinegar). Some red grapes.

After WI- A new 'scrumptious strawberry' HIFI bar (6 syns).

At home- 9.30pm- 2 peppered Quorn steaks and a tin of mushy peas.

Total syns 12.5.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's mom and hope that you are back on plan. Hope you do have a loss, but even if you don't, remember you are in control and can turn it around this week! Good luck!

Haha, it did take willpower Claire but I totally undid all that today...have a look at today's food diary!! You will laugh your head off!! I'm ashamed of myself!! It's pathetic! Tomorrow I'm going to be perfect, and next week I'm going to be a total angel!!! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend too! Did you see Ellebear's news- she got engaged!!!XXX

Just seen the news...fantastic, that and Honey being pregnant :D
Wedding and babies!!!.....I'm jealous lol

Hi Claire!! Thanks for your support, but unfortunately gained 2lb this week!! Oh well, it was sort of expected, it would have been a complete miracle if I'd lost or even STS!! And I'm totally positive I'll pull it back this week, so no slip in motivation or anything, it's just been a crazy week!! Hope you're doing well hun!!XXXX

Hi Claire!! Thanks for your support, but unfortunately gained 2lb this week!! Oh well, it was sort of expected, it would have been a complete miracle if I'd lost or even STS!! And I'm totally positive I'll pull it back this week, so no slip in motivation or anything, it's just been a crazy week!! Hope you're doing well hun!!XXXX

I was like that last week, I knew that whatever the gain would be it would soon be off, I know you'll whip those 2 off and prob more next week, 3 would be great for that lovely ickle sticky!!!
I'm doing great thanks, 100% on SW track and 3 times to the gym and going tomorrow too :) oh how bright my halo shines lol
xxx

I was like that last week, I knew that whatever the gain would be it would soon be off, I know you'll whip those 2 off and prob more next week, 3 would be great for that lovely ickle sticky!!!
I'm doing great thanks, 100% on SW track and 3 times to the gym and going tomorrow too :) oh how bright my halo shines lolxxx

OMG that halo is practically blinding me!!! Well done you, that's a fab attitude and I'm sure you'll get a goodun this week!!XXXX

Week 37- Day 1 (Tues)- Green- working 7.30am-3pm.

Before work- 6.30am- 3 egg omlette with 28g cheddar (HEXa). A banana.

In work- morning break 10am- Strawberries and white grapes. A scrumptious strawberry HIFI bar (HEXb). A rhubarb Mullerlight.

Work lunch break 2pm- Creamy cheese Mugshot (2 syns). 2 clementines.

After work- 4pm- Tescos 142g pack salmon & prawn sushi (1.5 syns). An orange/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

Tea- 7pm- 2 Quorn peppered steaks, small portion of boiled basmati rice and salad (mixed leaves, spring onions, beetroot, cherry toms, cucumber, balsamic vinegar).

Total syns 3.5.

Last edited:
hi heather hun, sorry to hear about your gain this week. mind you, after bad news like you received last week im not surprised, life sure has its way of throwing these things at you. hope everything is ok now xx
didnt know ellebear had got engaged??!!! I'll drop her a congrats xx :)

hi heather hun, sorry to hear about your gain this week. mind you, after bad news like you received last week im not surprised, life sure has its way of throwing these things at you. hope everything is ok now xx
didnt know ellebear had got engaged??!!! I'll drop her a congrats xx :)

Aww thanks Tina, hope all is well with you, yes it was a strange old week, but I'm feeling really positive about having a good outcome next week!! 100% on plan now!!XXX

come on Hev - you can do it babes - POW POW POW POW POW POW POW!!!! xx (thats a lot of POW!) xx

Week 37- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Working night- 7.30pm-8am.

Brekkie- 3-egg omlette with 28g cheddar (HEXa) and herbs.

Lunch- King prawn and seafood stick salad (king prawns, 5 chopped up seafood sticks , (with a dressing of xl salad cream- 1 syn, sweet chilli sauce- 1 syn, tomato ketchup 0.5 syns), mixed leaves, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, balsamic vinegar). Strawberry cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn).

Before work- A small bowl of homemade bolognese (no pasta or anything with it!) 28g porridge (HEXb) with 100ml semi-skimmed milk (2.5 syns) and water. A cherry Mullerlight.

Main work break- Homemade bolognese (xl steak mince, onion, garlic, tinned chopped tomatoes, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, herbs, tomato ketchup- negligable.) with tagliatelle. Strawberries and red grapes.

A cup of coffee with 1 sugar!! (1 syn).

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Yum, the salad sounds yummy! I'm gonna hunt for prawns in my freezer when I get home!! Failing that, I've got some crabsticks still!:)

It was a variation on BritMum's seafood stick salad- she used french onion dip and mixed it all up! I did it recently with a reduced fat onion & garlic one which was lush but didn't have any in the fridgio today! Thanks for the msg which ive just seen! I'll reply when I get a chance- I'm rushing to get to night shift!!XXXXX

Aww thanks Tina, hope all is well with you, yes it was a strange old week, but I'm feeling really positive about having a good outcome next week!! 100% on plan now!!XXX

Yay!!! you go for it girl!!! :happy036:

Back