FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

WOOHOO!! You sound so determined hun!! No matter what the gain is your attitude towards it is the main thing.

Get the formal bit out of the way tonight and then we will all be with you for the next 12 weeks to watch the lbs fall off and help you where needed to get you to target!

xx

Awww thanks hunny bun!! Always a great support!! Hope you're OK too, we'll get there!!!XXX

and that will be my number of weeks to the wedding too - once i have weighed in.

Lets do it together - and it wont be far off the 2 year mark either!!! xxxx

tell me about it hun,i could of written what you said to a t.good luck for tonight,fingers crossed for you x

Thanks Chicksticks!! I think we can relate to each other here!! You and I seem to be swapping places!! I'm heading right up the 11s again, after nearly being down into the 10s!! It's so disheartening but with a change of attitude (like you've recently had!!) we can acheive it! No problem at all!!XXX

Thanks you gals for such great support as usual!

WI tonight and as expected had a large gain of 5.5lb which was over 2 weeks, but much of that damage would have been from the last week where I was really excessive, uncontrolled and not so active!! In Center Parcs I was actually quite good and did tons of walking too! Since then things went from bad to worse with 2 meals in Wagamama, 2 pub meals and our anniversary meal in a fish restaurant with very creamy sauces!! I have also been snacking endlessly and yesterday morning had a very greasy breakfast cooked for me! I have basically deserved every ounce of that gain and if it wasn't for all the walking in CP it would probably have been worse still!!

So enough of what went wrong and the damage done and now onto what I'm going to do to correct it!!! Well tomorrow I'm back in work and back on track! I am setting myself a new goal of 12.5lb to lose in 12 weeks which is how many weeks I have in work until my next annual leave commencing 10th October and that will be my target of 10st 10lb set on 26th October 2009 when I started SW!! I am going to get back to my daily food diaries, I am going to refocus and by next week I hope that half of this weeks gain will be gone!! 2.5 or 3lb!! I have got my indulgences out of my system and I feel ready for it!X

Heather - considering the wonderful time you've had and all the meals out then it isn't THAT bad. And I agree - you can do it.

I now have 10.5 lbs to go to the point where I am going to re-assess. So how about I join your quest to the 10th October too? Might be tricky for me as my losses are a bit erratic at the mo. But a challenge is probably what I need!

Heather - considering the wonderful time you've had and all the meals out then it isn't THAT bad. And I agree - you can do it.

I now have 10.5 lbs to go to the point where I am going to re-assess. So how about I join your quest to the 10th October too? Might be tricky for me as my losses are a bit erratic at the mo. But a challenge is probably what I need!

Thanks Bev!! Ooh I'd be delighted to have you on board!! There's strength in numbers as they say, so I think if there's someone doing it with me it will feel like more of a challenge!! Anyone else want to join the Bev n Hev target challenge?!! I think I'll start a separate thread on this one!! Around 1lb per week really should be acheivable if we take it seriously!!!X

Back to food diaries all the way to target (by 10th October 2011!!!)

Week 91- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Working 12.30-8.

Late breakfast/brunch- 3 egg omlette with red onion, mushroom and green pepper. 1 Tesco Meat-free burger (1 syn). Heinz BBQ sauce (1 syn). 2 kiwi fruits.

Snack- Hot tomato Snack-a-Jacks (5 syns).

Afternoon light meal in work- Spicy Sweet n Sour Mugshot. 3 Ryvita (HEXb) with 3 Laughing Cow light triangles (3/5 HEXa) and Marmite. Strawberries. A cherry Mullerlight.

Late tea at home after work- 2 small salmon fillets with some stir-fried veg. A nectarine. 2 Laughing Cow light triangles (2/5 HEXa).

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
. . . Anyone else want to join the Bev n Hev target challenge?!! I think I'll start a separate thread on this one!! Around 1lb per week really should be acheivable if we take it seriously!!!X
Definitely a thread needed - that will motivate me even more !!
If I have to post my challenge in public view.

I started the summer challege - with a view to getting to 12st by end August. That's NOT realistic now (6¾ lbs lost ~ 9¼ lbs to go - but only 6 WI's left).

You going to start the thread Hevs? If you do let me know where it is.

I wanna join but it not a race to target for me - cos im still wayyyy to huge :( xxxx sob sob

Now, now I feel the need to comment here. I have seen your photograph and you are not huge, you look amazing. I think out of the two of us I can claim that 'huge' prize :p;). You are looking bloody brilliant and you HAVE done well so please don't forget it. Ok? :)

Now, now I feel the need to comment here. I have seen your photograph and you are not huge, you look amazing. I think out of the two of us I can claim that 'huge' prize :p;). You are looking bloody brilliant and you HAVE done well so please don't forget it. Ok? :)

Hey RRH! thanks honey - but i still have 31lbs to go to target which is a lot still......thanks though, i know i shoudlnt be negative - old habits....:wave_cry:

Hey RRH! thanks honey - but i still have 31lbs to go to target which is a lot still......thanks though, i know i shoudlnt be negative - old habits....:wave_cry:
Everyone is doing well and reading all these posts is really inspiring.
:)Think of how much you have lost so far....it does not seem so bad then.
I lost like 35Ib (and more but put a few back on recently) and for my goal I have about 21Ib to go. It seems so far but if I was still at the beginning it would be even further.x

Definitely a thread needed - that will motivate me even more !!
If I have to post my challenge in public view.

I started the summer challege - with a view to getting to 12st by end August. That's NOT realistic now (6¾ lbs lost ~ 9¼ lbs to go - but only 6 WI's left).

You going to start the thread Hevs? If you do let me know where it is.

I am going to do it now Bev!! I was only here fleetingly this morning as in a rush to leave for work!! XXX

I wanna join but it not a race to target for me - cos im still wayyyy to huge :( xxxx sob sob

...and I have seen you in person and you were NOT big then and you've lost more since!! I wouldn't just say it! You have a lovely shape and although you have some way to go (until YOU'RE happy!) you are looking particularly good right now!!! XXX

Back