FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 99- Day 4 (Fri) - Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

At home- before bed- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mugshot. Strawberries and kiwi fruit.

On waking up- DH brought home fish n chips how dare he!!! He thought I'd like something 'nice' before going into my night shift!!!!!!- Ate the cod but left the batter! A very small portion of chips (?5 syns?). Some green beans and peas (leftovers). Tomato ketchup (1 syn).
5 Maltesers (2.5 syns).

Work food- Salmon fillet with red pesto (2.5 syns). With salad- (Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, cucumber, onion, xx hot Piri-Piri sauce- 0.5 syns). Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight.

Milk in cups of tea (Part HEXa).

Total syns approx 12.

Last edited:
If stress causes weight gain - am i going to be an Elephant for my wedding then? argh! x

Haha! I think that would be a very extreme proof that the saying is true!! lol.

Hevs - how on earth did you manage to eat only 1 malteser?!?! x

pesty said:
Haha! I think that would be a very extreme proof that the saying is true!! lol.

Hevs - how on earth did you manage to eat only 1 malteser?!?! x

Ha Elle don't be a dafty!! You'll feel light as a feather and all princessy! XxX

Pesty-very good question!! Well I'd bought the Maltesers as part of the choc cake decoration! I had some left in the packet and whilst I was cooking my work food and totting up my syns for the day in my head realised I was having around 11 so thought, just one! Didn't want having more to sabotage me! If was only having say 3-5 syns for the day I would have necked a few more!! Ha, owzat for self-control?!! X

Hi y'all!! Apols for my absence and lack of food diary over the weekend!! It's been a bit of a busy one, but I have kind of been on track (I think!!) Yesterday I came off nights in the morning, made a big rice salad for our post- choir concert buffet, had a few hours sleep, my friend came over (for the concert), we did the concert (went really well) then went to village hall for the buffet (amazing spread but I was really really good- stuck to salady and pasta stuff only and drank diet cokes!) Then came home at 1am! Got up early this morning (for a non-working Sunday at least!!) and went to the Woman of the Year district awards!! I wasn't entered as I didn't win my group's WOTY this year (last year was my year) but I went to support my friend Becca who has lost 7.5 stone! She did brilliantly- got into the final 6 out of the 23 entrants but narrowly lost out but she spoke fantastically well and the whole thing was a really inspiring experience! The way in which weight loss has changed peoples' lives is just phenomenal!!

Week 99- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy.

Breakfast- A few spoonfuls of leftover rice salad (0.5 syns). 28g Tesco pomegranate & raspberry wheats (HEXb) with sliced banana and 150 ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa).

Small plate of food in WOTY awards- A little couscous salad, pasta salad, chickpea dahl loaf, tiny bit of banana cake (?2 syns).

Late lunch/early tea- Seared salmon fillet with rice salad (from last night- 1 syn for minimal olive oil) and green salad, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and coriander. Sweet chilli sauce (1 syn).

1 chocolate truffle (2.5 syns).

Sliced strawberries and thinly sliced apple with a crumbled meringue nest (2.5 syns), fat free Greek yogurt and 1 small square of dark chocolate (a little of it grated on top of dessert!- 1.5 syns)

Milk in a few cups of tea (part HEXa).

Total syns 11.

Last edited:
Week 99- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy.

Brunch (mega lie-in- needed that!!- Leftover savoury rice stirfried with small flaked salmon fillet.

Snack before WI- Weetabix Oatybar (HEXb).
After WI- 2 slices of white bread (12 syns) with butter and jam (4 syns)! How sad that this was my celebratory meal...it's what I fancied though and dh is in bed with manflu!!! My proper celebration meal will have to wait!!X

Last edited:
Good luck tonight chica - hope you do ok. Unlike me and a big gain! :wave_cry:

Pommette said:
Good luck tonight chica - hope you do ok. Unlike me and a big gain! :wave_cry:

Oh Bev!! Thank you and sorry about your bad day (I've posted on your diary!) I'm sure things will get better weight-wise and you can relax now your Mum is safe! XxX

OMG OMG OMG I can't believe that after 99 weeks I am finally saying this....I AM AT TARGET!!!! Achieved it tonight after a 3lb weight loss which put me bang on my target of 10st 10lb!! I didn't do the jumping around, shrieking crying thing that I'd pictured myself doing all this time as I was in such shock! I just stood there on the scales staring at the number with my jaw on the floor!!! I am so happy right now!! Now the hard work starts!! I confess I would now like to lose another 7lb but plan to take this very slowly- I'm in no rush at all- I would just like to be in the low 10s eventually but we'll see!! Thank you all so much for your support!! Now I'm going to need it BIG TIME to maintain (or drop a bit further) as I'm actually quite scared now!!X

Last edited:
Oh WOW WOW WOW. What an AMAZING achievement. You must be soooooo proud.

I'm sorry I haven't been here for ages - I keep meaning to come and catch up but I'm so far behind. But then I spotted your last post and thought I just had to come and say Congrats. Massive well done for me - you totally deserve it :)

Great big hugs from me.

Gail xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

*grabs tissues*

I am soooo very proud of you honey.

We have been through the ups and downs on SW together. I am so happy that you have hit target!

Love you!

xxxx

I know I've already done this on another thread, but felt your fantastic achievement justified getting a whopping congrats at least twice from me - so here goes.........

:bliss: :talk017: :wow: :worthy: :thankyouthankyou: :0clapper: :winner: :party0038: :party0049: :bananalove: :greenapple: :party0019: :woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :bunnydance: :banana dancer:

That's every single congratulatory type smiley I can find and you are worthy of every one :D :D :D

:bliss: AMAZING! :happy036: You are totally fabulous!:happy036: Well done babes!

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Champagne all around! Well done Heather, you're amazing! Can't wait till I get there too!

so funcurls that is you out then!!??? Well done I am sure you are delighted. You give me hope. Especially as I am going to be around for a long time to come. 1/2 pound ON tonight. And going on holiday bet I put on 1/2 stone. Such fun.

I too have a tear in my eye, funny how a virtual friend can have such an effect on us. You have done so incredibly well to sustain this for 99 weeks - reaching target is such an achievement and evidence of your absolute determination. Well done Heather, you are a star! xxx

Hevs, I think you are amazing! Tried to message you on FB last night but it was playing up! Grrrr! Sooooo proud of you!! I too have tears in my eyes! :)

Aww thanks Clairey ya big softie you!!! :cry: I must admit it feels very good indeed!! More so the accomplishment and acheiving what I set out to do than the actual weight loss itself, if that makes sense!!! You are amazing too hun and you too can get to target so pull your socks up and get on with it :8855:lol!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back