FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

well done on the fabby weight loss Heather, just 2.5lb to go now!! Whoop Whoop!! :happy096:

well done on the fabby weight loss Heather, just 2.5lb to go now!! Whoop Whoop!! :happy096:

Thanks Tina!! Well it's 2.5lb to go for my pre cruise weight (going 18th Feb!!) I wanted to be a few lbs below original target for some leeway to gain a few, as this will be the reality of the situation;)!! Then when I come home it will be all systems go and I'm going to aim even lower!!! Just to see how I feel!! If it's too low I'll know straight away because it will be really hard to maintain it, but my BMI will be bang in the middle of the healthy range (22.5) and I would LOVE to do it!!! We'll see- Rome certainly wasn't built in a day!! Hope you have a great week XXXXXXXXXX

Hiya Hevs

Have a great weekend chica. As you know I'm off to the UK tomorrow for 6 days with no internet access so will catch up again next week.

Got snow boots, ski socks, thermals, hat, gloves and scarf packed - quite a feat when I'm just bring hand luggage! :D But hence no room for netbook! :cry:

Even managed to chop the nordic skis up and get in the hand luggage so I can swish round the park on Saturday - that is if I can assemble them again! :D:D

Hiya Hevs

Have a great weekend chica. As you know I'm off to the UK tomorrow for 6 days with no internet access so will catch up again next week.

Got snow boots, ski socks, thermals, hat, gloves and scarf packed - quite a feat when I'm just bring hand luggage! :D But hence no room for netbook! :cry:

Even managed to chop the nordic skis up and get in the hand luggage so I can swish round the park on Saturday - that is if I can assemble them again! :D:D

Hey Bevverooni, doesn't look like you will see this til you get back home, but hope you had a safe journey and a fantastic time with the fellow Minners!!! You must be freeeeezing- I am, and I've had chance to aclimatise!!! Goodness it's cold!!!XXX

Mumma K said:
Just popping in to say hello Heather hope things are going well for you x

Hey Kally, thanks for poppin in, been thinkin about you- how are you getting on? When's the funeral? Just nipping over to your thread now to catch up xxx

Hey Kally, thanks for poppin in, been thinkin about you- how are you getting on? When's the funeral? Just nipping over to your thread now to catch up xxx

Hi Heather

I'm doing okay thanks sweetie
just Tuesday to get through then I guess
things will start to get easier daily...
Hope you have a good weekend
and that theres not to much snow where you are
xx

Hi hun, yeah I'm good thanks!! Haven't had much time to spend on 'ere but tending to post on other threads rather than my own at the moment!! Not writing food diaries at present as don't want to be a slave to them forever! They were very useful in getting me to Target but I see them as stabilisers- now I've learned to ride the bike I'm trying to go it alone!! So far so good- I'm still in Target 5 months later (until I set my new one after hols!!!) Also I don't think I have very much interesting to say about myself lol so my diary isn't full of stuff!!! I find visiting others more fun!! Hope you're OK chickadee- sent you a message after the funeral!XXXXXXXXX

Hi Heather, not long to go now. Only 9 days...............

Nice to see you back in Diaryland !!

hugs xxxxx

Oooh - she's been gone a week. I wonder where they are today?

I had a text from Hevvie and she is loving her cruise!!! :) she doesn't have WIFI cos its v expensive xxxx sends her love! Xxx

Haha I know I'm really rubbish at posting on my own thread!!! So I can't expect other people to come and visit me here can I!!! So top marks and big hugs to you to mosey on over and make the effort!!! Cup of tea? Hobnob?....Correction- Alpen Light bar?!!!! Note to self...must make more effort to post on own actual thread!!!!X

Sue, Claire, Kally, Bev & Ellebear, Thanks for your messages whilst I was away!!! I'm useless as it is at posting on my own thread so I appreciate your visits and your speculation at where on the ocean I may have been at any point in time!!! If you had known, there is an Azura webcam which tells you where the ship is on any particular day!! One of my work friends sent me daily texts (saddo lol!!) telling me where I was!! As if I didn't know heehe!!!!!XXXX

Back