Future Plans - Advice Needed (Icemoose, KD, Maggie, Spooky or anyone in maintenance)

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi there

Just in case you didn't know I am a bit anal when it comes to being organised so I am starting to plan and wanted to know your thoughts on whether I am on the right track.....

I go to India on 16th December for two weeks by which point I hopefully should be fairly near to my BMI 25. It won't be possible to do any form of Cambridge whilst I am there as we are travelling. So I have 7 weeks before I go and I think it is important to work up through the plans somewhat before I go and then when I return drop back down to 790 and work through the plans again fully. How does the following sound??

Next two weeks - SS
One week of AAM
Two weeks of 790
Two weeks of 1000
India and then back down to 790 and do the plans fully.

Any advice and thoughts welcome!

Georgie
x

Thanks Maggie. Difficult to say as we will be on the road alot but from previous experience, eggs are always available at breakfast so will try to just have scrambled egg and then where possible stick to chicken or fish curries with plain rice - I'm hoping I won't do too much damage but appreciate if I haven't gone through all stages of maintenance I may get a bit of a carb hit?

Gx

Yes that could happen.....someone else may be a long with another opinion, but I would say Yes go for it. It is a sensible plan and well thought out.
Good luck.

Thanks Maggie I value your opinion and am so keen to get this as right as possible!!

Gx

Thanks Spooky! How did your first client go today??

Hi,

The plan looks good, I would recommend chicken Tikka, grilled fish etc.... It has a lot less calories and is protein based with a green salad its very filling!!1

Good Luck, but i dont think you will need it, you seem well prepared and on the ball! x

Nas x

Great idea DQ, thanks for that!

Gx

Great stuff, look forward to meeting her and glad your first appointment went well!

Gx

Back