Fuzzys CD diary

Thanx Marcus, you can try......lol :giggle:

Last night after returning from my WI i was feeling so proud of myself & kept smiling. 11st 7lbs Haven't weighed that low for 21years, i feel really proud of myself..... This is the first time since my wedding day that i have actually felt good about myself...(it's been a long time coming!)

Today i'm feeling really cold! Went to visit my hubby at work at lunch time as he is working overtime tonight and won't be home in time before i leave for work. That's means i wouldn't see him until i get home in the morning...(can't go 24hrs without my snoggies from him:silly: ) We sat in the sunshine during his break but i was freezing, i suppose that's being in ketosis?! It's madness feeling this cold!

Been having a good day o far but i am feeling a bit peckish at the moment so guzzling down loads of water to feel me up, don't want to have a pack yet as i want to make sure i have one to take with me tonight at work.....

My son has joint minimins and i'm sure he will be posting so as soon has he finds his way around the site. This is day 1 for him and he seems to be very positive, i'm sure it will continue!

I'll try to get online later when i'm at work to post replies to others, unfortunately haven't got much time at the moment, just popped in for a flying visit....

hope you are all having a good day...:grouphugg:

xxx

Brill loss hun, If you wanna go to Miami Ink Ill save and come with you, its my dream to have one done by Kat or Ami!

OMG...:whoopass: :eek: What have i just done????

The girls at work ordered some pizza into the ward & what did i do, started eating with them without thinking but i didn't stop then i went on to have an eccles cake then i small ice cream......why oh why did i do it? I've been so good and felt so proud of myself getting to 11st 7lbs then i go and f**k it up!

I now feel really crappy about it & my tummy feels so bloated, i'm drinking gallons of water hoping i can flush it through....

Why, Why Why????

Never mind mum, don't beat yourself up you know you can do it. x

The girls at work ordered some pizza into the ward & what did i do, started eating with them without thinking but i didn't stop then i went on to have an eccles cake then i small ice cream......why oh why did i do it? I've been so good and felt so proud of myself getting to 11st 7lbs then i go and f**k it up!

I now feel really crappy about it & my tummy feels so bloated, i'm drinking gallons of water hoping i can flush it through....

Why, Why Why????

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Don't beat yourself up over it. What's done is done, glug away at the water, it's only a blip. You can do this, we're all here for you, wanting you to succeed.

Hope you feel more positive again today.:)

Tracey
x

Why, Why Why????

Now it ALL makes sense - and there's me threatening poor Marcus with a smacked a*se on his thread!!!! Still he'll definately be toooooo scared to put a morsel of food in his mouth now!!!

Hope you are feeling better now Fuzzy angel and if you've drunk plenty of water shouldn't have done too much damage. Good luck.

Just a quick flying visit to update my diary...

Back on track, been very good today. Work is extremely stressful tonight & it's making it difficult not to munch but i resisting the urge.

Been reading my son's thread 'new Guy' (Marcus) He's such a flirt :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: but if it gets him motivated thats fine by me. He's a lovely lad, i love him to bits and so proud of him...

won't rabbit on tonight far too busy plus marus has seem to takeen over these boards at the moments..LOL

Nite Nite all

xxx

Just a quick flying visit to update my diary...

Back on track, been very good today. Work is extremely stressful tonight & it's making it difficult not to munch but i resisting the urge.

Been reading my son's thread 'new Guy' (Marcus) He's such a flirt :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: but if it gets him motivated thats fine by me. He's a lovely lad, i love him to bits and so proud of him...

won't rabbit on tonight far too busy plus marus has seem to takeen over these boards at the moments..LOL

Nite Nite all

xxx

dont work too hard, and i promise to leave him alone now ;)

not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow not had a very good week:( Fell off the wagon twice:doh: . Not wanting to make excuses but work has been dreadful this week, almost every other night for the past week we have had a death on the ward (i work on acute medical ward), although i see death alot you never really get use to it, it's harder especially if you've looked after that patient for sometime and got to know them quite well.....

I'm also feeling rather guilty as i've been quite miserable & stroppy at home, i hate to burden the family with my work problems but it does get me down sometimes, the family are really supportive and understanding.....I love them to bits.

Hopefully tomorrows WI won't be to awful, as long as i've stayed the same i will be happy......Here's to a better week...:whistle: ....xxx

Last edited:
posted in you other thread but wanted to say it here aswell

well done mate
party-smiley-049.gif

kaz x

Hi Mandi

Well done on your loss this week.:D :D :D Glad your feeling more motivated again. Not long to go for you now, you're getting there. Maybe we'll hit the maintenance bit at the same time!!!!

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey

Wanna little competition just for the hell of it?!....Noticed you only have 10lbs to go & i have 12lbs, how about seeing who gets there first? :) No pressure..... honest! I just thought it'll be abit of fun;)

Been very good today, drank loads of water (6 litres so far) don't know how i'm getting through so much usually only manage 4. Feeling very positive and really looking forward to getting to target. I've messed about on & off for about 7/8 weeks (4wks of those i had to come off due to poor health), no more messing i need to get on the tasks at hand.

Each pound i lose makes me lighter than i have been in 21 years. The lowest weight i can ever remember being is 10st 7lbs, obviously i've been lower than that (as a kid) but i can't remember when?! I found out i was pregnant with my daughter when i was 19 years old, i remember my first ante-natal appointment the midwife weighed me and told me i was 67kgs (10st 7lbs). That weight has suck in my head for years & numerous diets i have followed, i've never come anywhere close it until now!

The 10's here i come:) ........

xxx

Hi Mandi

You're on:D Although I have advantage of 2lb, you have the advantage that as of next week I have to start the 1000 plan:eek: So the last stone is gonna be a bit hard to shift me thinks!!!

Also I'm debating changing my goal to 9 stone. I set it at 9 1/2 because to be honest I din't think I'd make it. But I'm feeling so good now that I might push it to 9. I'm just over 5' 2" so I don't think it'd be too low.

What's your goal weight?

Bring on the maintenance chapter!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey

This should be fun! :giggle:

I'm 5ft 7ins and my target weight is 10st 7lbs. My original target was 11st 10lbs but i wanted to push it that be further. Like you when i edge closer maybe i'll move the goal post again!!! But for now 10st 7lbs it is.....

I weigh on a wednesday night, how about you?

Lets go for it hun, now the competition begins..:D :D :D

Good luck! xxx

Hi Mandi

I weigh on a Thursday morning, so we're close together.

Are you still ssing? Be careful if you are as you're BMI is quite low now.

I love a challenge, maybe the last stone will be more fun to shift after all:D

Tracey
x

I have a dreadful headache been guzzling loads of water but it's not shifting....probably being on the computer isn't helping either...lol Wont take anything for it yet, i hate taking tablets unless i have no other choice.

Those who know my son marcus (razorbladelove)..... he has gone away to his girlfriends this weekend, tonight he is seeing his fav band HIM and tomorrow night seeing another band (not sure who?). He has taken his packs with him so i hope he copes ok. I'm sure he will?! He wants to beat me next week at our weigh in....NO CHANCE:giggle: ...LOL

Got to go shopping really, got nothing in the house but to be honest i really can't be bother:sigh: . My husband and daughter are eating so i should push myself to go or they won't be eating tonight.....lol maybe i'll wait for hubby to get in and he can come with me?:) I know what i'll ring him now & ask him if he minds coming with me?

xxx

Hi Mandi

Just read your post re AAM, but thought I'd post on your diary instead of there.

You'll be fine on AAM, I was really worried too, I think you settle into ssing, then everything changes and it's a bit scary, I've just finished my second AAM, and tonight went onto the 790 plan.

AAM really stands for Add A Morsel:rolleyes: I drink a glass of water before the meal, then a pint whilst eating it, then another pint straight after. Then I don't feel hungry.

Was scared tonight, I weighed out the correct amount of everything and it looked huge:eek: Made sure I ate it all, and have got to be honest I now feel completely stuffed:D

Come on contender for maintenance, you'll be fine:D :D :D

Tracey
x

Thanx Tracey, it is quite scary though....

Hi guys

Just a flying visit, whilst i can catch 5 mins spare at work, the ward is really heavy at the moment so i won't get many chances to sit down......Hope you are all well and have had a nice weekend enjoying the sunshine?

Feeling really positive again & looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday:scale: , can't wait to get into the 10's i'm hoping for that next wednesday (don't think it'll happen this wednesday:( )

Marcus (razorbladelove) got back from his weekend away at his girlfriends & manage to stick to the plan, although when he checked is pee with the ketosis sticks it was very dark (dehydrated). He told me he hadn't drank much water so i got him to start guzzling again.

Well must dash patients are calling....
xxx

Back