Fuzzys CD diary

Update..... Managed to speak to HR after i left yet another message on their answer machine telling them i would be seeking legal advice (funny how quick they returned my call when i mentioned LEGAL ADVICE!!!!) They told me they was not aware that it was a work related injury-YEAH RIGHT!- They said that i needed to speak to my ward manager & for her to send the correct paper work. I then phoned my ward & spoke to sister she informed me that the correct paper work was sent,as soon as i submitted the incedent report that is why occi health had been in contact 4 weeks ago!! (i believe sister) i have since had another phone call from HR, they said they will be chasing this up for me as i should be paid FULL WAGES PLUS MY NIGHT SHIFT ALLOWANCES!!!!

Popped out to my mums & on my return home, yet another phone call from HR (are they getting worried?) They left me a message to say sister had rang them & they are dealing with it & could i ring them back? Unfortunately no one there at the moment so i have left a message, probably get to speak to them tomorrow now.....

It looks like things maybe moving in the right direction at last, i will keep you all informed. Thanx again for you most welcomed support you are all truely gems!...xxx

63hbamd.gif

Just got back from tonights WI put on 1lb but to be honest i'm not fussed about it as TOTM due any day now all bloated up like i do when i'm usually due but still nothing!!!! Drank loads of water today, maybe some still there? Anyway i've been very good so i'm sure it'll be back off next week plus more!!....xxx

Back