Fuzzys CD diary

Feeling rather hungry at the moment, drinking plenty of water & had a shake about an hour ago.... I'm finding it quite difficult was the hunger at the moment as i've been out of ketosis for sometime due to being unwell & my body just doesn't want to get back into ketosis:(

I'm debating whether to have my small chicken & green salad now (on AAM week) or leave it until tonight at work that was the original plan.....Agrhhh:sigh:

xx

Arghhhh.....why oh why?! Put on 3lbs this week & really p!ssed off. What am i doing wrong.....

Had a really long chat with my CDC,(won't go into details to be honest it's very personal & i have many issues my head is battling with that at this stage i'm not ready to share with people) i told her that i was going out for a meal (wednesday night) & was not gonna feel guilty about it at all, had a great evening with my hubby & really enjoyed myself being guilt free. Started back on SSing today (Thursday). My CDC is still convinced that my body may be happy at the weight & size i am & just refusing to budge, Maybe re-joining the gym may give me a push.....who knows?

I said so many times in the past i don't care how much i weigh as long as i was a size 12. I am a size 12 now but still not happy, i've got so obsesed with the scales not moving in the right directions (1lb on a 1lb off & so on) it's becoming an obsession with me thats not healthy, although today (early hours of friday morning) i'm Ffeling a bit more focused. Yesterday i really taken a hard look at myself & think about what i REALLY want. so i printed off some before & after pics in large A4 size & pinned them on my fridge, bedroom mirror infact everywhere, hoping this will give me the incentive to carry on.

xxx

Hey you :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

I feel really bad now that I haven't kept up with your diary! i didn't realise you were having a tough time and needed a hug!

How's it going now? are you back on track? I really hope you are, come on we're so close to maintenance and I want a friendly face in the maintenance forum with me!!! (not that anyone else isn't friendly, but you know what I mean):D

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey,

Don't feel bad hun, it may have been a difficult time for me but keeping on these boards have stopped me going completely to pot & giving up! I seem to back on track but gonna speak to my CDC about moving up to 790 i think that's what i need,my body is p!ssed off with SSing & is trying to tellme that! (well that's my theory & i'm sticking to it!)

Glad to see you are doing so well, i'm really so happy for you with wanting to be a CDC & i'm the telephone interview will be a breeze in the park....Once again a massive good luck for that although i'm sure you don't need it hun :hug99:

Was going through my old LL stuff & came across my orginial WI card... Ooops! :silly: I put my starting weight wrong on my tricker,i made myself lighter (that was obviously wishful thinking at the time...lol OR that i started the tricker & joint these boards after being on LL for awhile i must have put that weight instead of my starting weight?!)

The bad news is that i've now got the figures right i've still got 14lbs to lose NOT 11lbs (i hadn't hadn't added back the 3lbs i put on last week) :doh:

Well the figures are correct now, get weighed tomorrow morning (usually WI on wednesdays but my CDC was going to see Meat loaf & wasn't available, saturday was the only next convient date for both Marcus-Razorblade love- & me) & hopefully can adjust it again.....This time properly :giggle:
xxxx

Good afternoon ladies & gents,

Just a quick update, my weight has finally began to move again lost a massive 5lbs this week, i'm feeling so good about myself! The skirt i always weigh in is falling off me now, so i'm gonna have to take it in (i love that skirt, the one i'm wearing in the pic). When i was walking along the road to my CDC house my skirt kept falling down :doh: it was quite funny though :giggle: lucky no one was about!...lol

Moved onto 790.....Food. Yes i can eat food everyday! I have been reading what i can eat....LOADS. Gonna split it into 2 smaller meals & i doubt very much i can eat all that at once plus i'll still be having my 3 packs daily. My only concern now is, that now my weight is moving again will eating slow it right down or even stop again???? I have been reading other's posts re-790 & they seem to continue with good loses!

Anyway back to replying to the other threads & congratulating many other successful weight losses.

Have a great day! :)

xxx

:) Just eaten my first 790 meal-----------------

TOFU & DRY FRIED VEGGIES

Tofu grilled sprinkled with crushed black pepper (otherwise very bland with very little taste),
Dried fry some courgette, leek & added pak choi for the last 2 mins,
Put the veggies in a nice bowl then the cooked tofu on top, sprinked with a little more pepper & a small sprinkle of garlic....

:eat: Lovely & very filling. I only used half the quanties as it is far too much in one go, i'll have the other half just before i go to work tonight!....xxx

Hi Mandi

5lbs how great, just the boost you needed!!!!!!

Welcome to the world of the eaters!!! As you know I worried about weight loss stopping etc. when I started working up the plans, but it's fine, I still lose every week. I've just finished the 1000 plan and on that lost 2lb each week:D Now I'm on the 1200 plan and bloody hell it feels like loads of food! Make sure you work up the plans as CD says and you'll be fine! You won't get a weight gain.

I have 1lb to go til maintenance, so fingers crossed by next Thursday I'll be maintaining and not dieting anymore:D

I'm really pleased for you, enjoy every mouthful! (never tried tofu, might give it a go!)

Tracey
x

Thanx Tracey, you're it certainly was the boost i really needed. I'm on such a high right now, the lowest i've been since i was 19 :)

It's really wierd because i've now been given the licence to eat daily & i'm not getting the urge to munch like i did on AAM week....Strange!

1lb until maintance that's great! You must be so proud of yourself?!

Love xxx

Really enjoying 790 plan, it's amazing how full i feel. I'm having to split my meals into 2 as i can't eat it all in one go. Mind you my tummy is getting bloated now it's having regular food again, i'm sure this will settle down soon though. TOTM due any day now so that doesn't help!

It's a miracle the ward tonight is fairly quite, i do hate it when it's like this though coz it goes so slow...Hense why i'm on here for so long tonight!

My son (razorblade love) posted pics of himself 5 weeks into CD it's amazing how the difference shows so quickly, especially when putting the pics side by side. Everyone knows how proud i am of him & i truely am, he's doing so well.

xxxx

Hi Mandi,
Well done on your weight loss already on SS you are one of my inspirations on this site and I have been reading all your posts, thanks for the encouragement on my weigh-in thread. Good luck with the rest of your 15lb loss you are doing great.

4r8j24k.gif

Just here to update my diary!

:sigh: Not had a good week, my own fault, been picking at rubbish this week....Why? Don't weigh until Wednesday but by then it'll be 11 days between WI, i think physiologically my thinking has been "oh well...got plenty of time to get it off!" How stupid of me!

Even being on 790 & eating food i've not been satified with that, it's given me the munchies big style....Ate some toffee pop corn last night & feel sick as a dog....Sugar overload!!!!
THAT'LL TEACH ME!

Message to myself: STOP BEING A KNOB HEAD & PICKING, DO YOU WANNA GET FAT AGAIN!!!!

"Little pickers wears big knickers!!!!"

Anyway not gonna feel guilty, if i do it'll just put me on a downward spiral & i don't want that either. gonna go & get some rays in the back garden as it's a lovely hot day here :character00238:so i'm gonna make the most of it while i can....xxxx

Hi Tracey

Thanx for that, i've found 20 so far but will go back for another look to find more.....xx

---------

Came back from the Download Festival Monday, had an amazing time, in 4 days i only managed to get about 18 hours sleep.

My good plans of following CD whilst i was away completely went out of the window...Oops! But to be honest i', not really bothered as i had a great time & loved every minute of it, already planning next years!!!

I had to face the music last night at my WI, i put 2lbs on but the 2lbs was worth every oz. Got straight back on track when i got home, so that'll be back off by next week.

Marcus done extremely well, although he also didn't follow CD at all he still managed to loss 4lbs, it's not fair :(....lol

I would just like to thank everyone that takes the time to read this thread, i really appreciate the support...xxx

Hi Mandi,

Glad to hear you had a fab time at download. I missed seeing your posts while you were away - I can hardly believe it was only 4 days you were away for as it felt like loads longer!!!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how long did it take you to lose the 71lb on CD - the reason I ask is that I have a similar amount to lose and hope to be going onto maintenance early oct/nov and just wanted to know if that is achievable.

Thank you xx

Hey Fuzzy, just been reading as many of your posts as my blurry eyes would let me! I didn't realise how well you've done on your journey. I'm so impressed and from day 1 using this website you've been such a huge inspiration to me. I didn't realise razorblade love was your son, small world huh :p

All the best little lady, keep up the good work! Your photo keeps me going you look amazing and to think that skirts to big for you now...... you've got some will power!!

x x

Hi all

Hope you're all well? just a quick flying visit to check in. not been doing very well the past few days, unfortunately not well at all:sick::sick:. The whole family has come down with a nasty cold & it's just not shifting at all. Been in bed since Saturday and have only managed to get out of my pit today as i'm going to see Ozzy at wembley tonight but to be really honest i don't feel up to it at all. :(

I'm shoving every cold remedy i can think of down my throat to try & shift this, at the moment i'm a walking chemist....

Not been able to follow CD properly due to feeling so sh!t, got a doctors appointment this afternoon hopefully he'll be able to give me something to help?!

I'll be back as soon as i feel well enough, take care lovelies i'll speak to you all soon....xxx

Hi Mandi,

Glad to hear you had a fab time at download. I missed seeing your posts while you were away - I can hardly believe it was only 4 days you were away for as it felt like loads longer!!!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how long did it take you to lose the 71lb on CD - the reason I ask is that I have a similar amount to lose and hope to be going onto maintenance early oct/nov and just wanted to know if that is achievable.

Thank you xx

I lost the bulk of the 71lbs on LL before taking a break & switching to CD. I have had a couple of slip ups along the way but the first 65lbs was lost in 16 weeks....So for you it is most certainly achievable...xx

Feeling much better now, this nasty bug is finally beginning to leave my system....So i've popped in on the quick to update my diary & tricker.

Got back from my WI about 45 minutes ago & lost 2lbs, i'm really happy about it as i've been on so much medication this week & TOTM due any day now, i wasn't expecting any loss at all....finally back on track, pre download....

It's time to stop messing about & get on with the task, no more losing a pound, gaining 2, then losing one, it's time to end all that & continue losing to get to my target....xxx

Hi Mandi

Is that fighting talk I hear! Good for you. Well done on your loss this week, couple of weeks and you'll be at goal:D:D:D

Glad your feeling better:)

Tracey
x

Thanx tracy....xxx

Just updating my diary not wrote on it for a while

Posted on the 'Fallen Angels' thread

Hey Marcus

You've decided to join us, well done hun....

Oh Sh!t......I've just gone & ate a cheese sandwich
4majm04.gif

I don't know why i did it? Oh cr*p yes i do!!! I'm p!ssed off that work are not paying me my full wage for being off sick with a bad back.....And it was a patient that hurt my back. I know it's no excuse for eating but i did! And i can't take it back, so it looks like i'm starting day 1 AGAIN tomorrow :(

Ouch...Posted yesterday morning....

.....this is not CD related but i'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself!

Had a hospital appointment at the Gynaecology clinic this morning to discuss going in for day surgery or so i thought. So imagine how horrified i was when they decided to do the procedure there & then:(...OUCH!!!! Certainly wasn't expecting that to happen!!!

I'm now having nasty abdo pain & it feels like i've been riding a horse for hours....Ooooo, not nice (sorry boys!). At least there is one good out come, i don't have to wait for a date & start worrying myself about it.

My very angry post also yesterday....

As some of you are aware i work at the local hospital & a patient hurt my back a month ago, my doctor signed me off work for two weeks. I then had to see the NHS occupational health department, they were not happy for me to return to work therefore i was signed off again for an additional two weeks! I have just found out by my ward manager that the NHS are not going to pay me full wages for time off????

How can this be right? A patient hurts my back & exacerbated an old car injury i had 6 years ago, i lose my night shift allowance coz i can't work, my gp signs me off, then occi health are not happy for me to return....Now i'm told i'll only get half pay!!! surely this is not fair??

I have phone HR but no one is there, i've left a message so hopefully they will ring me back tomorrow. Is this legal? I have sustained an industrial injury through no fault of my own & i'm the one that loses out all the way round!!! :mad:

*Rant over*

Follow up....

Thanx for all your support....

HR didn't ring me back, so i tried ringing them all day but couldn't get through. It was either engaged or the bluddy answer machine, so i've left yet another message. I'm certainly not going to let this drop. Got an appointment with occi health tomorrow morning, gonna try & find out if their in an interal phone number for HR?? As the only one i have is a 0845 number....

I will keep you all updated with my progress....xxx

So there we go my diary updated, WI tomorrow apart from yestersdays slip up i feel i've had a good CD week so i'm hoping for a loss this week (although TOTM due, infact i'm late)..... Fingers crossed...xxx

Back