Fuzzys CD diary

......I'm stuck! Let me explain, My weight doesn't seem to be moving & its driving me mad:eek: Drank loads of water last night at work....about 8 litres over 3-4 hours, i was extremely thirsty, never been that thirsty before:eek: . The thing is i hardly wee'd at all. I had a dull ache in my back & felt really bloated, i spoke to the HO, when he came on the ward to see one of our patients (house officer, on call doc) early hours this morning & he said i sounded like i had water retention and had probably over done the water:tear_drop: :tear_drop: drinking too much in a such a short period of time. He gave me a low dose water pill to help but it hasn't. It's unusual to take a water pill and still hardly wee at all (certainly not pee'd out no where near as much as i've drank), back ache has eased now but extremely bloated i look like i'm pregnant...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And to top it all my TOTM is due any day now......

So you she i'm stuck, the weight is not moving & the scales are not gonna look good tomorrow!!!! I'm getting measured tomorrow aswel & with this bloating thats's now gonna show much inche lost this time....Arghhhh......

Really fed up now & feeling quite deflated about the whole thing, sorry to rabbit on but i just need to get it off my chest. I was looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow but now i'm not!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

:thankyou: inadvance.....xxx

........Arghhh cont.....Began TOTM last night (i knew i was due), then i started to have the Sh*ts (sorry to be so blunt!) but i didn't think yesterday could get any worst but it did..:( Went to bed feeling quite dreadful, have had hardly any sleep the coffee helped and i was waking up through the night pee'ing. Tummy is still bloated but not as bad, my back is hurting & i keep feeling sick & dizzy. I'm sipping water.

I'm now wondering if it has nothing to do with the water i drank:tear_drop: maybe i'm coming down with something?:sick: Or maybe i'm just unluckly and having a couple of crappy days. Weigh in tonight!:scale: not very optimistic about that but whatever the scales & inches show, i'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully if it's not good tonight it'll show up next week instead & give me an extra boost:) ....

Wish me luck girls & guys....xxxx

Less than a hour until my WI, not looking forward to it, my tummy & back is hurting (i'm sure it period pains & nothing to do with the excessive water 2 night ago). As soon as i get back i'll let you know how i get on......Don't expect any :wow: 's though :sigh: ....xxx

My WI was what i had expected really put 1lb on:cry: , not surprising TOTM & still retaining water...

Athough my inch loss this week was surprisingly good:

3 ins off bust (i'll need a dipstick to measure my cup size soon if they much smaller!!!):giggle:
2 ins off Waist
1½ ins off Hips
1 in off Thighs
½ in off Upper arms

Total = 7 ins

My CDC is quite baffled to why i'm still retaining all this fluid as i've had a couple of water pills & it's still not shifting. My tummy is so sore as my bladder feels like it full all the time, when i do try to p only a dribble is coming out. I come across this at work & usually we end up giving them a catheta to remove to retension but we won't be going down that route hey?! :confused: My counsellor is quite concerned that the fluid won't shift even with the pills & has told me to keep a close watch on my water intake & output. I'm back at work tomorrow night so if i haven't wee'd properly by then i have a word with the on call doctor!

Anyway enough of my rabbiting!....xxx

Hi Mandi

Sorry to here about your plumbing problems:(

I hope everything is ok. I don't know anything about water retension:confused:

Hope you get an answer when you speak to the doctor.

We'll put the challenge off til you are sorted and in full flow again;)

Inch loss was brilliant though:D :D :D

and glad to hear that Marcus did well again this week.

Take care Mandi

Tracey
x

Today is a better day at last, my tummy & back are both feeling much better. Pee'd for england last night so it looks like the :tear_drop: water retention has finally pasted through my system. It's a shame i didn't have my WI this morning coz instead of it showing 1lb gain the scales would have shown a 3lbs loss (& TOTM)....Never mind if i stay on track this week it'll show on the scales next week.

My son Marcus (razorbladelove) has told me he's gonna beat me again next week like he did this week.....NO CHANCE!!! :giggle:

Today is a better day at last, my tummy & back are both feeling much better. Pee'd for england last night so it looks like the :tear_drop: water retention has finally pasted through my system. It's a shame i didn't have my WI this morning coz instead of it showing 1lb gain the scales would have shown a 3lbs loss (& TOTM)....Never mind if i stay on track this week it'll show on the scales next week.

My son Marcus (razorbladelove) has told me he's gonna beat me again next week like he did this week.....NO CHANCE!!! :giggle:

Glad your feeling better...looks like we'd have been about the same on the weight loss this week. Next week you'll have a great loss:D :D :D Right better get off and do some press ups and a jog :rolleyes:

Tracey
x

Wow, you look great!!

Glad you plucked up the courage to post your pics :)

Going to have a go at putting mine on later.

Well done to you!!!!!!!!!! :)

:wow: fuzzy you look great
and you dont look old enough to have a son in his teens

:D

296116k9ll1xel7o.gif

never
blimey this cd does work well
i`m 41 but i look 50
hope to be young looking again one day :D

my eldest is 16
then i have a 13,11,9 and 2

fuzzy have you always lived in hemel cos you look so familiar?

I've never plucked up the courage to put pics of myself on public view....but my daughter has just talked me into doing it...So here goes!...

Indeed Wow...... is there a mr Fuzzy Angel.

Me.

i used to live in luton and you look so much like one of the girls that worked in the clothes shop in town

they say we have a double somewhere
pity my double is jabathehut :rotflmao:

Hi Mandi

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

You are looking good!!!

Your after pic looks like the daughter of the before pic!

:rotflmao: Hope that made sense to you!

Well done to you that's a fantastic result.

Tracey
x

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: It has surprised me how many people have said that tracy!.... It's a really nice thing to have said & has given me a huge boost....

Managed to pop on here for afew minutes, while the patients have gone quite (it won't last for long....never does..lol). think i'm coming down with a cold again!!!! Woke up this afternoon with a sore throat, headache & generally feeling crappy. Although i'm feel like sh*t i've still come to work but dose'ing myself up to the eyeballs with flu remadies, i know it'll probably take me out of ketosis but to be honest i don't care. Rather be out of ketosis than feel like crap......

OH NO.....Not again...patients buzzing again.....B back soon

xxxx

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I'M SICK OF KEEP BEING ILL.....

Once again i'm not well, i'm fed up with it..... I'm sure it's this ward i'm working on? I used to be bank staff at the local hospital & moved around all the time, moving from one ward to another & never ill. I took on a permanent position back in dec 06 & work on the same ward all the time (acute medical) since i have been here almost every month i come down with something. I've only recently got over a month long illness & here we go again...:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Arghhhh........Headache, sore throat, high temp & feeling like sh*t!.... and each time the doctor gives me antibiotics it knocks me out of ketosis, i'm really fed up with it. The question is feeling as cra*p as i do, do i go to the doctors AGAIN tomorrow??? I know he'll give me medication AGAIN & i'll be knocked out of ketosis AGAIN!!!!

Sorry to rabbit on but i'm so pis*ed off with it....xxx

Arghhhh....Last night had my WI & stayed the same :cry: But i have lost another 1" off my waist within the last week :)

I wish so frustrated at my WI, that the weight is just not moving:sigh: Has i've been unwell for a few days i went to my doctors AGAIN!!!!! back on antibiotics :( Doctor is happy for me to carry on with CD:)

Spoke to my CDC last night about staying the same, she told me that maybe my body is happy to stay at this weight...Although the weight has stopped but the inches are still coming off, i do want to try & push those scales just a little bit more. As it is the end of week 4 doing SSing, i will be doing AAM this week. Hopefully it will help step up my metabolism, so the weight starts moving again?? My CDC was very understanding and supportive, i came away feeling much happier!:) :) :)

Last night i really enjoyed my AAM, a piece of fish on a bed on spinage...yummy :character00238: tonight i will be having a small chicken salad that i will be taking to work with me...

Not feeling too bad today, not so bunged up & sicky. Too be honest though i don't really feel upto going to work tonight but i've had too much sick time off later so it's best i go in.:sigh:

hope you lovelies are all having a good day...xxx

Back