Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

well done! 5lbs is fantastic - only just over 1st left! :D you're going to be even more gorgeous for Vegas now! :D xxx

well done! 5lbs is fantastic - only just over 1st left! :D you're going to be even more gorgeous for Vegas now! :D xxx

thanks birthday girl - im so excited - just hit top shop and bought a tight size 12 coral mini dress to keep me motivated its soooooo hot - i need some skinny legs for it thou so i best get back down the gym again tomorro xxx

:553: Big congrats on your brill result reckon all your hard work and exercise paid of ten fold :p

Wow, excellent result, keep up the good work :D

Hi Gabrielle - what an amazing loss this week. You have done brilliantly.

Sorry I have not posted the replies to your questions.

I was on a vlcd for 10 weeks and lost just over 2 stones on that so had dropped to 9 13 (I think?) before I started WW.

I started at WW in November so of course Christmas came and went and my goal weight eluded me. Finally got my golden key in January at 9 4.

I am happy to stay at this weight even though at 5 2 its in the mid to high range of my bmi. I am going on size and currently at size 8-10 bottom half and 10-12 top half, I am a happy bunny!!!

I think the exercise has helped a lot for me - just make sure you don't over do it like someone else has said. Knees are funny things and if they go, they go big time! Although if you only ever run on a gym treadmill it shouldn't be so bad as they are well cushioned.

You will definitely be under 10st before Vegas. We got married in the little chapel on the strip....cheesy but very romantic and spontaneous which was lovely. xxx

ok everyone i think my celebration of losing those lbs went to my head - i was good all day than had a blow out tonight!! hope i havent done too much damage - i had chocolate, 3 slices of dominos a cookie and hula hoops!!! what was i thinking - i got a tonne of points saved from exercise but im soooo mad at myself - ah well i suppose one day a week for treats is better than 7. back to being an angel tomorrow morning!!!
does anyone else have a bit of a splurge on their weigh day and thenbe good in the week and still lose the following week!?

i feel fat again already although im sure thats not possible lol - i blame my niece and nephew!! we had a tea party in the tree house - i am so naughty!!! silly gabby!!

i kind of feel guilty about it too which must sound ridiculous. well spin class for me at 10am tomorrow to work some of it off!!! doh

xxxx

I'm sure it won't make any difference, I think you will find a few people have a blow out on weigh day, I know I do! Sounded fun tea party in a tree house.... Hope you enjoyed the baby sitting.

WI tom for me, keep your fingers crossed that I've lost and in the 10s xx need to catch you up LOL!

Hi Gabrielle - what an amazing loss this week. You have done brilliantly.

Sorry I have not posted the replies to your questions.

I was on a vlcd for 10 weeks and lost just over 2 stones on that so had dropped to 9 13 (I think?) before I started WW.

I started at WW in November so of course Christmas came and went and my goal weight eluded me. Finally got my golden key in January at 9 4.

I am happy to stay at this weight even though at 5 2 its in the mid to high range of my bmi. I am going on size and currently at size 8-10 bottom half and 10-12 top half, I am a happy bunny!!!

I think the exercise has helped a lot for me - just make sure you don't over do it like someone else has said. Knees are funny things and if they go, they go big time! Although if you only ever run on a gym treadmill it shouldn't be so bad as they are well cushioned.

You will definitely be under 10st before Vegas. We got married in the little chapel on the strip....cheesy but very romantic and spontaneous which was lovely. xxx

u have done so great - u are where i want to be so much!! yeah i quite like the exercise when i get in to it - i just went for a run actually and my legs were fine today maybe they just needed the day off i gave them yesterday!!
your wedding sounds fab - i wanna do the exact same thing - just gotta find a man lol ah well soon as im skinny im sure that will be easier!!
thanks for ur support x

ok good afternoon everybody! well i am feeling suitably guilty today after my pig out with the kids last night - blimey its so easy to get back into bad habits even when u are totally motivated - i must be careful of not doing that again!!

so anyway i got up today and straight away hit the gym i was gonna do a spin class but i decided i would prob burn more calories having a really long quite fast run - spinning is only 45 mins - so instead i ran 9k on the treadmill!!! yeah i couldnt believe it either - i did it in 1 hour as well so thats my best time and the furthest i have ever ran too!! I felt so great afterwards and think i prob have burned off the 3 slices of dominos and the hula hoops at least - i think the cookies and chocolate are still lurking in me though ha ha

so..... i will be going to yoga tonight with my flat mate!!! she has been bugging me to go with her for weeks - i have never done it! but today is the perfect excuse - i need to burn a few more calories cos of last night so i am gonna give it a go!! will let u know what i think of it tomorro! i am a little bit aprehensive cos i think im gonna look like a right idiot doing all those funny positions!! ah well should be amusing if nothin else.

i am being super healthy today - low cal, low fat, low carb, low points! and same tomorrow - i really wanna lose on my next wi so i need to be strict with myself after last night. Anyway i am off to the post office to take the latest load of ebay items i have sold!! (iam the ebay queen at the moment - its like havin another job while im lookin for a proper one!! i have got rid of so much stuff as well - its actually quite enjoyable way of makin cash!)

hope u all have a wicked day and congrats to all who lost so far this week and i got everythin crossed for you tomorrow hayley GOOD LUCK!!!! we gotta hit our goal hun - we can do it!!! xxx

I'm the same as you - always need a day off in between my runs (maybe it's my age though!!!;)) You're doing really well!! I think my days of 9st something are long gone though!! I'm settling at the top end of my healthy BMI range at 10st 10lbs (I'm a size 12 bottom and 14 top at the mo) and will be happy to float between that and 11 stone once i get to Gold!

You'll be at goal in no time if you keep going as you are!!

I'm the same as you - always need a day off in between my runs (maybe it's my age though!!!;)) You're doing really well!! I think my days of 9st something are long gone though!! I'm settling at the top end of my healthy BMI range at 10st 10lbs (I'm a size 12 bottom and 14 top at the mo) and will be happy to float between that and 11 stone once i get to Gold!

You'll be at goal in no time if you keep going as you are!!

hey jaxie
thanks for your message - yeah i feel better for havin a rest yesterday - i have been trying to do some sort of exercise most days but i ran alot better after havin a day off so im gonna do that now each week - have a couple days total recovery for my muscles. i come from a running family my dad and brother do marathons regularly - so i think it might be in my genes i love it - not that i would ever do a marathon ha ha - i think i would struggle with a 10k!!

i am desperate to get to my goal - and hearing from you all that have done so well following weight watchers really gives me hope and inspiration to stick at it - i will get there .. slowly but surely! i know at least if i am doing it this way through healthy food choices and regular exercise it is more likely to stay off as opposed to my "quick fix crazy diets" which is what i tended to do in the past!

thanks again xx

Hiya i wouldnt worry too much about the likkle tree house party!!with all the exersice your doing it will be well gone by next WI.
Sounded fun bet the kids loved it.
xx

Hiya i wouldnt worry too much about the likkle tree house party!!with all the exersice your doing it will be well gone by next WI.
Sounded fun bet the kids loved it.
xx

yes it was fun - it was so sunny outside and they wouldnt come indoors so i took dinner out to them - and im fun aunty gabby so they get pizza and chocolate when i babysit!! we had a lovely night so kinda worth it! x

Hi Gabby, I am sure that your little blowout won't cause you too much damage in the long run - and with all that exercise, your body probably needed some extra fat and carbs to keep it moving.

I wouldn't worry too greatly - and I am the advocate of eating APs earned doing hot and sweaty exercise so you have earned them anyhow.

Why is it though that we associate treating ourselves with eating bad food??? It is weird and yet we all do it!!! If I could break that link, I would be a happy woman. xx

Wow Gabby - you're doing brilliantly - don't worry about your blow out - your exercise more than makes up for it, I'm sure!

I don't do ANY exercise - I'd love to be able to run - how did you start? A few years ago i did the run for life and did the 'run 1 min, walk 1 min, then run 2 min walk 1 min' etc etc and it killed me - is that the best way to start it? Do you just do running on treadmill?

Feel I should do exercise, but really worried about gaining as I normally gain when I start exercising - and I thinkthat might make me stuff my face! lol Ohhh such a dilemma! ;)

Anyway - continue being brilliant - you need to get to your goal to show me I can get to mine - I'm gonna be right behind ya! :) (no pressure! lol)
xxxxx

Wow Gabby - you're doing brilliantly - don't worry about your blow out - your exercise more than makes up for it, I'm sure!

I don't do ANY exercise - I'd love to be able to run - how did you start? A few years ago i did the run for life and did the 'run 1 min, walk 1 min, then run 2 min walk 1 min' etc etc and it killed me - is that the best way to start it? Do you just do running on treadmill?

Feel I should do exercise, but really worried about gaining as I normally gain when I start exercising - and I thinkthat might make me stuff my face! lol Ohhh such a dilemma! ;)

Anyway - continue being brilliant - you need to get to your goal to show me I can get to mine - I'm gonna be right behind ya! :) (no pressure! lol)
xxxxx

ahhh u r sooo lovely - thanks!! i am glad i got so much backing it makes me so much more determined!!!

ok so i used to smoke like a chimney and so could not run either - started the gym in 2006 and to start with just walked to start with for half hour, then gradually cut down smoking and walked faster, then jogged for 15 mins .. slowly building up to what i can do now.

but i quit the gym and regained the weight 3 times - then everytime i wanted to diet and lose the weight i would have to start back at the gym and build up from walking to running again - i have still quit the fags so was easier this time. i started back at the gym at the end of january and its took me till now to be able to run non-stop for 1 hour - again i built up gradually.. bur i really enjoy it now, and i sweat so much i know i have burned loads of calories!! it makes you feel great after.

start with just going on long walks, then gradually work up to a jog. im sure even walking is better than no exercise and i doubt you will gain, i buy loads of health & diet magazines and you need to do a serious amount to weight training to gain enough muscle to make you significantly heavier. and even if you do gain a slight amount of weight from more fluid retention etc then you can still be sure the inches will be less and your clothes will be smaller anyway - so its a win win situation for how you look - and how much healthier you will feel

i am so glad i started exercising again - go for it - just get a dvd - they are fun to start and build your fitness levels up a bit

xxx

just off to yoga now i will tell u what i think of that later its my first go!!!

Brilliant Gabby, thanks for advice. Will start with walking - I live at the top of a VERY steep long hill, so will walk to the bottom, then have no choice but to walk back up. Last time I did it I had to stop 5 times, and I'mnot really that unfit!

Let me know how you found Yoga - I did it a couple of times - hated it, haven't got the patience for it! lol But then I hate most exercise ;) Right. will do 10 mins on my stepper right now!!

xx

Brilliant Gabby, thanks for advice. Will start with walking - I live at the top of a VERY steep long hill, so will walk to the bottom, then have no choice but to walk back up. Last time I did it I had to stop 5 times, and I'mnot really that unfit!

Let me know how you found Yoga - I did it a couple of times - hated it, haven't got the patience for it! lol But then I hate most exercise ;) Right. will do 10 mins on my stepper right now!!

xx

oh my god ha ha ha ha ha ha yoga was hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was giggling like a little kid! i will not be going back to that class ever again.. it is so not for me! i felt like a complete chump - sticking my tongue out and panting - jokes!!! and that funny chant they do - so weird lol

think i will stick to the cardio!! xx

Hey there you doing good on your exercising hun ;o)

Thanks for yoga tip - not for me either by the sounds of it x

Back