Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hi Gabs just checked out your pics and you can deffo see a difference you look great ;) Love the black lacy top you have on in pic with (wierd guy) your words not mine :eek: LOL x

Wow the difference is huge :) You look amazing. You'll look fantastic in LV whether you lose another 4lb or not.

thanks you 2!!! still wanna get the last 4lb off thou its been a mission and i dont wanna fail

just worked out why i feel so bloated and horrible at moment cos im about to have my TOM!! forgot bout that! so thats why im retaining fluid and feel like crap and fat - pmt!! ah well hopefully start to feel less bloated in few days

today is day 3 100% and going great - just about to go down gym for 4 mile run - then healthy dinner!! 19 more 100% days to go!! woop woop xxxx

Hi Gabby - pickies show a brilliant loss. You must be so pleased noticing the difference, well done. How's work going - you not working today? x

Hey Gabs well done enjoy your :character00115: and :whacky068:

Hiya gabs im so sorry but i thought i had congratulated you on your 1lb loss!!(sorry):eek:

You can really see a big difference in the pictures..you look so glam!:)

Just found out that there is a beauty parlour in our local little market town doing the power plate sessions initial one is £10 and then £30 for 12 sessions!!how good is that.
So on your recommendations im gonna get some booked.
Hope work is going well..:)
xx

fuzz thats amazin cos in the place i went and everywhere i checked in london its 20 per session or 150-200 for 10 sessions - cant believe that price - defo do it!!!

thanks im so glad u can see difference - im bit thinner than that now too so its great to see such good feedback

couldnt have got this far without u lot xx

p.s day 3 completed 100% and 4 miles done at gym so im defo back in the zone!

Hi Gabby - pickies show a brilliant loss. You must be so pleased noticing the difference, well done. How's work going - you not working today? x

yeah i was workin - i just uploaded them at lunch time - they are cool about all that - and 3 of the girls in my office are doin ww too!! its going really great thanks

hope things are good with u xx

Hey Gabs, great photos = you've done really well you should be really proud of yourself :)

I think our brains take quite a while to catch up with our weight loss - so I think it's normal to still see the 'fat' you in the mirror - so don't worry you soon will see the thin you everyone else sees! :)
xxx

thanks sha - u always make me feel good!!

also forgot to say thanks hayley and trace and anyone else i forgot - this journey is only so manageable cos of u lot!! i mean that!!

hope everyone had a great day xxxx

p.s the girls at work are takin me for a welcome pub lunch tomorro - any ideas what i should have ... iv not been for a pub lunch for about 5 years!

menu for rest of my day tomoro - Day 4 100%!

Breakast - pancakes - 3 points

snack - muller light - 1 points

Lunch - pub - 7 points ????

snack - apple & herbal tea - 0.5 points

Dinner - Fish salad with alfredo fat free carb free sauce - 2 points

snack - sf jelly & slice ham - 0.5 points

Total - 14 points

also gonna run another 4 miles at the gym after work tomorrow too while im on a role!! xx

wow Gabs your photos really show the difference you look fantastic, can really see it in your face!

enjoy lunch at the pub, most places now do healthy options like jacket spuds or salads, you'll be fine!!

wow Gabs your photos really show the difference you look fantastic, can really see it in your face!

enjoy lunch at the pub, most places now do healthy options like jacket spuds or salads, you'll be fine!!

thanks jane - mmm im trying to cut my carbs but jacket spud sounds yummy!!! - may be good at go for a salad thou!!

yeh my face and neck - no double chin!! also my wrestler arms are half the size they were.. and my mum says my thighs are half size too - i will be so happy when i get goal

i hope ur doin great and all is ok with you xxx

yes ta! seems to have been a long and busy week. can you beleive you've done a whole week at your new job already!!

i know - whole week gone!!! still really enjoyin it and cant wait to get really stuck in next week- they have really eased me in gently so not done an awful lot really - i cant wait to learn everythin thou!!

lookin forward to the weeknd thou cos its really took it out of me this week after havin 5 months of lay ins... shock to my system!! a good one thou x

i guess weekends mean more when you work-if that makes sense. my day still refues to do any diy etc at the weekend even tho he's been retired 10 years he still likes his weekends off from doing nothing!!

have a short week next week, break up for half terms on thursday-cant wait!!

i guess weekends mean more when you work-if that makes sense. my day still refues to do any diy etc at the weekend even tho he's been retired 10 years he still likes his weekends off from doing nothing!!

have a short week next week, break up for half terms on thursday-cant wait!!

yeh im gonna really enjoy my lay ins and my flat mate is away this weekend so gonna just chillout and watch crap on tv! might have a little wardrobe planning session for vegas!!

have a great friday jane - and weekend xx

Hiya hun

Glad you've had a good first week at work makes all the difference ;)

Pub lunch - u could go for steak with nice sauce and ask for extra salad or veg instead of potatoes xxx

Hiya Gabs.:)
Great news about the other girls in the office following WW!!!
I would go for a JP or a prawn salad,even a nice club sarnie wouldnt be too bad if you didnt have butter in it.
Have a fab time xx

mmm club sarnie yum!!! thanks for all ur ideas - hopefully i can choose carefully. also not drinkin so that will keep points lower

have agreat day everyone xx

Hi Gabs

Pad Thai is 5.5 on the online eating out guide ... yum!

Enjoy!

Twigs
xx

wow for whatever comes on my plate??? i just ate some nuts so i wouldnt be very hungry and now im stuffed oops lol xx

Back